Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#11Monthly Awards - Page 2 Empty Re: Monthly Awards Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:07 pm

Kuroi

Kuroi
Since this has yet to be implemented, I am opening it once more. I would also like to suggest:
- Staff of the Month: Voted by members so we can see who's the favourite staff member
- Character of the Month: The best character design of the month, this mainly being in terms of interesting traits and which character is rated as being the more unique and liked.

#12Monthly Awards - Page 2 Empty Re: Monthly Awards Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:29 am

Anonymous
I has forgotten about this. I like those suggestions as well. Is this something that could be done soon though?

#13Monthly Awards - Page 2 Empty Re: Monthly Awards Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:08 pm

Erida Seika

Erida Seika
Yay, look good, except Character of the Month already exists in Female and Male Character of the Month.

#14Monthly Awards - Page 2 Empty Re: Monthly Awards Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:47 pm

Kuroi

Kuroi
okay and yes it can be implemented quite soon, if we have a side bar area with the listings, also if we allow a one week voting period at the end of the month then that gives the chance for voting to happen.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum