Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

#11The Drifter  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Drifter Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:31 pm

Anonymous
Still looking at Jacob he slowly nodded his head "Durza Kell" He said looking around slowly "A Bount is a creature you dont want to mess with, they are the inspiration for the myth that the humans call Vampires"

#12The Drifter  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Drifter Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:56 pm

Anonymous
"well durza kell,a bount doesn't want to mess with me is more like it.i've made myths myself. Shall I join,your hunt then to see for myself?" I move closer

#13The Drifter  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Drifter Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:33 pm

Anonymous
Durza moved back as Jacob got closer "if you wish it than I guess you can lend me your assistance Mr. Chambers" Durza turned around and continued his walk "this way please Mr. Chambers"

#14The Drifter  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Drifter Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:51 pm

Anonymous
I follow behind durza trying,to get a read on his power"so this bount you spoke of what did it do to deserve you,hunting it?" I stay a step or two back. All the while I am observing his mannerisms and movements.

#15The Drifter  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Drifter Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:23 am

Anonymous
"Its crime is simply existing to cause harm to others" Durza said in a cold voice, he clearly held some personal grudge against his own kind, but why? Perhaps some untold story in his past lingered with him where ever he went "we are almost there" Durza said quickly "be on your guard it will sense you for sure, it will want to absorb your soul so be careful, the Bount's number one crime next to killing your own kind is to take the soul from a living being"

#16The Drifter  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Drifter Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:48 am

Anonymous
"my soul thats funny. I will supress my energy if that,will help any.(i smell theair) it may be over there around the corner some(i point ahead).so when were you,going to tell me that you,are hunting youe own kind? Don't be suprised I can smell you both thats how I can tell." I move to durza's right side and look up ahead of us.

#17The Drifter  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Drifter Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:47 am

Anonymous
Durza looked at the man, he was a curious one "usualy one tends not too mention such a detail Mr. Chambers", Durza stoped walking and slowly drew Klaus "Klaus" he said quietly "it here" Suddenly a very strange voice came from Durza Sword "well obviously you F***ing moron there is someone here, and why the hell do you have this guy following us around? God your so pathetic" Durza looked at Jacob and smiled "Please forgive my Doll he has no manners"

#18The Drifter  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Drifter Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:23 am

Anonymous
"its ok durza,i take no ill will from what klaus was it said." I think for a second and begin to speak again. "so bounts use dolls which are alive very interesting,indeed. So should I arm myself?" I ask while continuing to walk along.

#19The Drifter  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Drifter Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:22 pm

Anonymous
Durza nodded,the man seemed interested enough, but perhaps it was a bad idea to reveal information about Dolls, he would have to scold Klaus later for his indesgresion. "Yes the Bount is near, you will find this very interesting I think"

#20The Drifter  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Drifter Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:45 am

Anonymous
"indeed I will durza." A small burst of reiatsu could be felt and in the palm of my left hand a black wispy mist begins to gather then in a suddon flash of black light a sword appears. The sword is silverish with black runes on the blade. I look up at durza "i think that I am ready durza
(the sword looks like this
Spoiler:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum