Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

#21The Drifter  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Drifter Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:32 pm

Anonymous
Durza nodded he reached for the hilt of Klaus, he gripped the hilt and pulled it free from his back, the blade hit the ground with a loud crunch breaking the ground from its weight. "We must be ready I sense it... there!" Durza jumped into the sky and landed on top of a building, emidatly after he landed the sound of clashing blades echoed through the air.

#22The Drifter  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Drifter Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:54 pm

Anonymous
As durza leapt into the air snd the sounds of battle fill the night sky I think to myself "well this should be interesting." I,then use demon flash to quickly appear on the rooftop with durza a dull bass like thud could be heard and the ground under me is burnt a bit. I look forward to see whats going on

#23The Drifter  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Drifter Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:36 pm

Anonymous
Durza stood in a battle stance, staring down at the Bount "this one could be problamatic it wont accept my reiatsu lock ability, I didn't think I would have to use my stronger abilities" Durza jumped back in order to be closer to Jacobs "please be careful don't let it drain you're Reiatsu!"

#24The Drifter  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Drifter Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:58 pm

Anonymous
A.smile creeps over ny face"no need to worry my friend durza if need be I can defend myself." I,too take a battle stace and pount my sword at the other bount. A ball of dark light blasts from it tip screaming towards the foe bount

#25The Drifter  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Drifter Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:32 am

Anonymous
Durza watched the strange projectile that Jacob created, he knew that this would distract the Bount. So while the Bount was busy trying to deflect the attack Durza would strike. Druza lunged forward and jumped in the air, he pulled his sword prepairing for a killing blow. Durza almost hit the Bount but the Bount seemed to anticipate this blow, the Bount pulled out a Kitana and blocked Durza's blade, the two clashed and Durza remained suspended in the air looking down at the Bount. Durza smirked and jumped back, his hand started to glow with a purple reiatsu. "Jacob give me one minute, if you can distract the fool long enough I can deal with him here and now before he summons his Doll"

#26The Drifter  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Drifter Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:32 am

Anonymous
"no problem." I,use demon flash to move,around the bount touching it with tge,tip of my sword several place on it body. I,then flash vack to where I was standing orignialy. Several bass thuds are then heard and the ground burned from the flash. If someone was looking from above it forms a star from the demon seal.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum