Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

#11Civil War - Some thoughts - Page 2 Empty Re: Civil War - Some thoughts Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:43 pm

Kuroi

Kuroi
Sure, I'll see what I can do although I will need to catch up on what is going on with the NPCs I am now taking care of. So Iota, Mad Forger and his animatronics as well as Annora. Got it.

#12Civil War - Some thoughts - Page 2 Empty Re: Civil War - Some thoughts Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:33 am

Saelien

Saelien
Sounds good. I can do Mu.

#13Civil War - Some thoughts - Page 2 Empty Re: Civil War - Some thoughts Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:05 pm

Erida Seika

Erida Seika
Okay, so I posted everyone except for Iota and Berenguer - I felt combining Mu's and Tau's POVs was right, so I kinda did both of them!

Saelien, are we introducing Seach after the turn is over and everyone has reacted to Katherine's arrival.

#14Civil War - Some thoughts - Page 2 Empty Re: Civil War - Some thoughts Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:11 pm

Erida Seika

Erida Seika
[Only admins are allowed to see this link] I already sent Graven a PM, but please if you have a Skype or something, can you tell him he needs to check his private messages, because we need to get him to post in the plot or improvise.

#15Civil War - Some thoughts - Page 2 Empty Re: Civil War - Some thoughts Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:57 pm

Saelien

Saelien
Erida, I am happy with that. Of course if reactions take too long, I'll just post Seach's bit.

#16Civil War - Some thoughts - Page 2 Empty Re: Civil War - Some thoughts Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:02 pm

Kuroi

Kuroi
Sorry I don't have Skype. I'll ask Luke to tell him via PM since they know each other on Skype.

#17Civil War - Some thoughts - Page 2 Empty Re: Civil War - Some thoughts Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:06 pm

Kuroi

Kuroi
Okay dokie. I have a ending concept we can go with for the civil war or at least steer towards to get this done ASAP. So as you may have noticed people are starting to reach the end of the climax with Katherine's arrival, so basically if we start at the entrance of this third party (Katherine). Her entrance causes Graven into a comatose state due to the strain his body endured while fighting Dante and being thrown into a wall (he leaves this comatose state when he becomes active once more), I see three good endings for this part of the plot. First is that with the arrival of Seach and his empire into the war Dante is killed on his shadow thus reincarnating him as an Eternal for a grand entrace later in the plot. Second idea is that he is defeated by Katherine and her roses and taken prisoner by her. Third and the one I am least fond of is Dante somehow escapes and continues to lead his broken Army of Blood. Katherine also takes Annora and Morgoth as prisoners. I also want to kill off the following NPCs:

- Liz Segunda (Septima Espada)
- Violeta Martinez (Sexta Espada)
- Asteria (Novena Espada)

Some other Espada will be demoted to Privaron Espada also. This is to free up a lot of Espada Positions, this is because it will prove an important mission set-up. If you notice Graven only recruits Kuroi ICly, the other Espada just appear out of nowhere. When this happens and Kuroi is in command of the Espada he will actually search for the Espada and get them to join IC, not this sudden appearance of new Espada.

With Graven incapacitated Kuroi takes command of the Espada as the acting commander and Graven's second sword. With Dante's defeat Kuroi is able to bring Lambda and the furies to his faction and names Lambda as the Segunda Espada with Mu, Iota and Tau as her fraccion while he takes the place of Primera in Graven's absence. He will designate tasks to Espada and reform it in an attempt to regain much lost aspects of it. (Basically a lot of missions and stuff for the Espada from him).

With the Espada sorted out Erida will manage the Eastern Kingdom as Katherine and her roses. I will handle the Espada and Saelien will handle his own empire as Seach. After the war and if Dante is incapcitated and unable to lead the broken Army of Blood then the position will fall to his biological child Virgil (an NPC) or Berenguer (Muerte and the four horsemen squad escape with Berenguer). Also the Gotei Thirteen will leave the Civil War, after sustaining heavy casualities and expended a lot of resources Kirigiya Kyoraku ends their alliance. Also remember how I said we could add Lambda as an Espada, this could lead to a coup d'tat against Kuroi by other Espada due to his actions of placing one of Dante's strongest in such a high position.

Basically the plot now is set-up to be a very thin line between the four factions of the war, battles and negotations will occur as I have the idea that Kuroi attempts to negotiate with Katherine and so on as so forth. It leaves a very open plot set up, so tell me what you think. Feedback is always appreciated.

#18Civil War - Some thoughts - Page 2 Empty Re: Civil War - Some thoughts Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:29 pm

Erida Seika

Erida Seika
I've PMed Graven once again, but since he hasn't replied or seen my previous PMs either, someone should email him - as administrators, we have access to his PM right? I like your idea of him falling comatose, if he will not post in the next 72 hours - this is a good failsafe for us (I can roleplay this on the next turn, on Katherine's POV). Also, because I imagine Graven will say (if we NPC him) that he is not going to just give up, Katherine will likely sentence all Espada and their shinigami allies to death and her roses are going to disperse to kill whoever is left standing. In addition, Cassandra (the venomous snake rose) can induce the comatose state with her practically-omnipotent poisons, that she can practically manifest from any part of her body.

Katherine is going to try and execute Dante on Karasu's castle. My guess is, Seach walks in, and Katherine and he have a convo about the sides of the war to follow - Dante SOMEHOW manages to escape them both, maybe helped by another deus ex machina and goes into hiding. The Army of Blood is now without it's leader and tries to hold onto to the lands of the West and the Heart of Darkness. Espada is broken by the state of their leader, and forced to retreat with heavy losses. Katherine takes Annora, Alyss and Morgoth as prisoners, leaves Graven for dead and goes back to the East to prepare for a three-way war with Seach and Espada.

Personally, I think we should keep Graven as the Primera for a while, as long as he's alive. If Graven falls inactive, his character becomes a staff NPC (WHY ISN'T THAT FUCKING RULE IN PLACE ALREADY). We should keep the organization top dogs as NPCs, and put an OC in an org leader position only after we have more members and support for these OCs to take such roles in-character. Graven is the founder of the organization and throwing him away just because he fell into coma doesn't seem right - the Espada would wait and wait, until all hope is lost. In addition, the furies might or might not survive the battle, depending on how it goes - also, I don't see Kuroi persuading them to join them, but of course, this depends on how the thread continues. Lambda thinks Kuroi is a fool, while the other three are irreparably broken and lost without Dante. Kuroi should remain as the Segunda, but he could be de facto leader of the organization. Not all would bow to him, of course.

This is my few cents-

#19Civil War - Some thoughts - Page 2 Empty Re: Civil War - Some thoughts Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:40 pm

Kuroi

Kuroi
When I say that Graven is in a coma Kuroi is "acting" Primera. I also intended to keep him as the "Cero Espada" until he is back and reclaims his position. Other than that I will continue this idea later with you although I want to bring up something....

Plot rewards, notice how it says Tier Up for free. I want to know if we are doing this, I am thinking that we do this reward although then instate the event system and make a statement which addresses that the rewards will be changed but it doesn't seem fair to tear away the tier boost that was promised at the start.

#20Civil War - Some thoughts - Page 2 Empty Re: Civil War - Some thoughts Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:51 pm

Erida Seika

Erida Seika
Primera is the highest position of Espada in Alpha Universe. It's held by Graven - I don't see why Kuroi would need to become the Primera, and not simply lead the Espada as a Segunda, which is the acting commander in the absence/coma of a Primera. Besides, there's a certain depth to plot, when the Primera is in coma - pushing the character (regardless whenever it remains a PC or a NPC) away will ruin this beautiful, tragic depth.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum