Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#11Sickbed Is History now - Page 2 Empty Re: Sickbed Is History now Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:48 am

Anonymous
Dotachin looked around at the scenery a bit more, taking in all of the natural sounds and flavors of the tea. He simply enjoyed this courtyard and all of the intricate sounds and smells that were swirling around it. He envied this aspect of Lucas's courtyard especially this delicious tea he ad to go with. A calm smile washed over his face as he took another sip of the tea. "If I had to guess it would be ginseng, but that's too simple for your tastes." Dotachin responded to the tea leaves riddle. He didn't want to make a completely wrong guess so he went with the most far off answer he could think of.

"The first squad has been treating me well, they don't know the meaning of restraint. When it comes to paper work and business they attempt to drag me away from everything and force me to do it. It is enjoyable, what about your tenth squad?" Dotachin responded to Tazuma.

#12Sickbed Is History now - Page 2 Empty Re: Sickbed Is History now Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:26 am

Anonymous
"constant looking,into other squads to make better choices if I need to make a group of shinigami for a large mission but,your half right ginsing is in it,but also lavender. I would expect for you to have a good taste for tea being your the captain commanders cousin." I say laughing slightly

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum