Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Most creative/original power or ability used in Bleach?

Most creative/original power or ability used in Bleach? Vote_lcap13%Most creative/original power or ability used in Bleach? Vote_rcap 13% [ 1 ]
Most creative/original power or ability used in Bleach? Vote_lcap25%Most creative/original power or ability used in Bleach? Vote_rcap 25% [ 2 ]
Most creative/original power or ability used in Bleach? Vote_lcap38%Most creative/original power or ability used in Bleach? Vote_rcap 38% [ 3 ]
Most creative/original power or ability used in Bleach? Vote_lcap13%Most creative/original power or ability used in Bleach? Vote_rcap 13% [ 1 ]
Most creative/original power or ability used in Bleach? Vote_lcap0%Most creative/original power or ability used in Bleach? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Most creative/original power or ability used in Bleach? Vote_lcap0%Most creative/original power or ability used in Bleach? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Thor Blerster

Thor Blerster
Shūkurō Tsukishima's Book of the End gets my vote, tbh.

What about you guys?

http://www.bleachstory.net

Anonymous
Orihime Inoue's Shun Shun Rikka

Graven Fel

Graven Fel
I'm going to vote for Shunsui Kyoraku and Katen Kyokotsu. Her children's game abilities are amazingly creative and definitely overpowered, and her Bankai...I dunno if you guys have seen it in the manga, but it's fucking scary.

Ika Mazi

Ika Mazi
Really liked Barragan's power.. Thought the way they fucked him over by making him Segunda as opposed to Primera and making him lose to a few Kidou was beyond ridiculous..

Scarlett Nekojima

Scarlett Nekojima
I was tied between Shunsui and Tosen tbh. They both have some strong points and are extremely unique, but Shunsui won out because his Zanpakuto is just downright scary.

Alysstrasza

Alysstrasza
If you don't know who I voted for, you don't know me.

Ika Mazi

Ika Mazi
Kyoraku

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum