Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

#51The makings of a captain - Page 6 Empty Re: The makings of a captain Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:36 pm

Anonymous
I walk near the area with the strong busts of reiatsu occurs. The smell of metal fills teh air as i Dust off the 11th lieutenant badge off my left wrist. I see 4 men standing enar eachtoher, one with a slightly weird reatisu residing inside of him. It was strong, but well controlled. I lean against a wall nearby, remaining quiet but can be seen easily. I whisper to myself.
" Three captains in one are, plus one being tested by them..Must be a new captain."
My zanpakutou rolls in my right fingertips as I place my left arm behind my head, Relaxing against the wall. The slight gusts blow my white hair all over my glasses. I get slightly annoyed from the wind, but I still remain in the same spot, Watching the test resume.
" finally atleast I get to see some action." I said with a laugh and a smile. My kind personality continues to shine though my looks. I rub the right temple of my head, Slightly relieving my slight pain from my scar.

#52The makings of a captain - Page 6 Empty Re: The makings of a captain Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:24 pm

Anonymous
This thread is now closed being that tenju is leaving
Maybe someone else will take the exam soon

Thread closed

#53The makings of a captain - Page 6 Empty Re: The makings of a captain Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:25 pm

Anonymous
I'd like to make a suggestion for future exams. This one was really sloppy, it involved way too many captains and the captain commander treated it like a chore with really poor quality posts. In fact everyone seemed so desensitized to anything my character did, the nature of my zanpakutou power is something that would likely shock most people, I used a little bit of reiatsu to create an attack even stronger than what someone of my reiatsu should have been capable of. Despite the display I got very bored responses and it felt like everyone was saying, "Oh wow...big attack...impressive...is this over yet?" I don't want everyone to be bowing down to my power, but it would have been nice to have some more realistic shock and acknowledgment IC.

Then there was the issue of waiting for captains to post, then the captain commander vanishing. This exam was quite honestly one of the reasons I decided to leave. It was horrible. Here are some points that can make it better.

((Edit, whoops, just looked it up and there were 3 witnesses aside from the soutaichou. My bad))
- The captains exam only needs 4 captains, The soutaichou, the one who recommended the person being examed, and two witnesses.

- The person being examed should merely need to display their power and loyalty and if it is indeed worthy of being a captain. Their skills in hakuda, kidou, shunpo, zanjutsu, and controlling their bankai should all already be known by the recommending captain.

- Schedules of the captains participating should be taken into account prior to beginning and exam. If one is going to be inactive for a few days why invite them to hold up the thread?

- Whoever is participating in the exam needs to take it seriously, I don't care of OOC you think it's boring and that the formalities are stupid, IC you need to be acting in a believable manner.

#54The makings of a captain - Page 6 Empty Re: The makings of a captain Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:04 am

Anonymous
I agree and wil be in charge of this from now on

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum