Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Where is my Super Suit (StormCat's suit) Empty Where is my Super Suit (StormCat's suit) Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:53 am

Shana

Shana
Item Name: My Super Suit
Description: Zanji's supersuit consists of a light weight scale mail style shirt, leather greaves, metal lined leather vambraces, Cotton pants, and black metal gauntlets with retractable claws. There is also what looks like a utility belt filled with large batteries that he uses to keep from generating too much electricity with his quirk.
Special Abilities: Aside from the protection that the armor component's gives the claws of his suit has electrodes in the palm of each hand that he can use with either the battery or his own electricity to create a taser like effect.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum