Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1[Private] Family Reunited Empty [Private] Family Reunited Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:59 am

Mei

Mei
She never really liked having to move into places considering she had only ever truly lived in one home. She didn't have many belongings besides a few pieces of clothing and some momentos. She kept all of her things in a single suitcase, since all of her clothing wasn't very large. So, she would be wheeling the object down the sidewalk minding her own business when an incident would take place.

She had to admit her green eyes had wandered off as she caught glimpse of someone that looked familiar out of the corner of her eye. However, it seemed they had moved on leaving her only to shrug as she would find herself colliding with a boy much taller than she was. He wore an unkempt set of hair, a button up with a messy tie, and a pair of jeans. She would look him over uninterested before she would shrug and attempt to walk around him. Except, he would find himself making the biggest mistake of his life.

He would shout at her before grasping her by the arm to which she would retaliate by releasing her belongings. She would make a 180 degree turn in but a few seconds flat before yanking on his tie. His face was now level with hers and her arm was beginning to cook his hand the longer he held it. "I'm sorry. Was there something you wanted to say to me?" She would growl at him loudly enough for the vicinity to hear as he would try to hold onto her searing flesh with all of his might. "Yeah, stupid bitch. Watch where yo-" He wouldn't be able to finish before his tie would ignite into flames and Kat wouldn't stop there.

Soon, the entrance to 1-A's dormitory was surrounded by yelling students, chanting students, and... fire? Kat had managed to set the poor kid's head on fire along with his tie and shirt. His hand had been scortched and he was lucky that she hadn't melted his eyes out of his sockets. At this point, he was on the ground groaning in agony and fear as Kat stood straight up on his chest. She would stand crossing her arms as she wondered if she should jump and break his ribs.

#2[Private] Family Reunited Empty Re: [Private] Family Reunited Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:13 am

Noziel Aran

Noziel Aran
I heard a lot of yelling and screaming on the way to my dorm assignment, so of course I wanted to see who it was, possibly in case someone needed beating up. Even funnier, I don't think that was what was needed. There was a boy who had apparently been caught aflame, head, tie, and nearly everything else. There was only one person I could think of.... Kat. She had a fire quirk the last time I saw her, and a vengeful attitude to match. Sure enough, there she was. "Alright, you've had your fun." I reached up to the collar of her shirt and immediately began to pull her towards the dorms, away from the now-glowing boy. "The fuck did he do to you, really? And would it kill you to say hello?" I'd let go of her, being ready in case she actually decided to flame me.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum