Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

#1A Family Outing Empty A Family Outing Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:38 am

Anonymous
"remind me why we're here again" Joshua asked, scratching the back of his head. He was in the middle of Karakura town with Tazuma, Amaya, Amelia, Annamaria, Jack, and Elyse Koshi

"Because Mama and Papa wanted to take us out for a while. I haven't been the the human world in a while and neither have Jack or Elyse. So we decided to make it a family outing" Amelia said looking over at him, as she walked beside her mother

"And we can have fun. We wanna play alot" Jack said, hanging from Tazuma's shoulder

"Then why the hell am I here?! I'm not even a part of this family" Joshua almost shouted at Amelia

"Maybe not now but in a few year you might be" Amelia said" Besides Anna feels safer with you around"

"Say that first part again, I dare you." Joshua said" Give me a reason to hurt you"

Amelia's responce was a simple sigh as she turned away. Jack laughed at this exchange, finding it rather funny.

Elyse had stopped paying attention when Joshua's tone had turned to one of anger. She was in her mother's arms, as she usually was, as that was where she felt safest. she looked around before tugging on Amaya's shirt and pointing across the street, at a toy shop.

#2A Family Outing Empty Re: A Family Outing Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:46 am

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
Amaya smiled giggling "joshua...you know anna panics without you around because she remembers being with hidane in this city and I wouldn't mind if you were her husband."commented Amaya in a red, open back sun dress. She liked her dresses since she didn't need to wear a uniform. she did have the necklace tazuma gave her around her neck.

Annamaria was quite and in thought as she held on to joshua with a open back white top that had a tie in the back with black jeans and white and black tennis shoes, she had two angel wings tattoos on her shoulder blades as her hair was in a ponytail.

Amaya looked down at elyse "you wann go into the toy store huh?'She asked holding tazuma's hand "lets go there first."She asked him miling

http://www.bleachstory.net

#3A Family Outing Empty Re: A Family Outing Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:13 am

Anonymous
Joshua tried to think of something to say but nothing came to mind. Mumbling to himself he looked over at Anna
"So what are you thinking abut?" he asked her, slightly curious.

"If she wants to go, we should take her" Amelia said to Amaya"We might all have a nice time. Do we have any money though? If we don't, going shopping is kinda pointless"

Elyse just pointed towards the toy store again before looking up at Amaya

#4A Family Outing Empty Re: A Family Outing Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:29 am

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
"yes amelia...we have money lots of it...what do you think i did with my money during each mission"said Amaya "amelia keep ahold of my hand."Said amaya adjusting elyse in her arms "jack..stay with us, tazuma has something he must do."Said Amaya sweetly as she walked across the walkcross when it was their turn. Anna follow "thniking about the bits of past I can remember."She commented gently holding joshua's hand watching

#5A Family Outing Empty Re: A Family Outing Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:14 am

Anonymous
"Which ones? the ones involving me or the ones involving Amaya?" Joshua asked, Following the rest of the group that was heading towards the toy store

"Okay" Jack said, pouting as she got down from Tazuma's shoulder and followed Amaya, Amelia, and Elyse

"I didn't know" Amelia said, smiling all the same. Elyse had a small smile on her face as well

#6A Family Outing Empty Re: A Family Outing Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:24 am

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
amaya smiled carrying elyse and taking everyone into a tpy store by the look of things she was a mother of five childern. "alrighty stay close and lets go see what it is."She commented

"about you and amaya."She commented holding on to joshua

#7A Family Outing Empty Re: A Family Outing Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:39 am

Anonymous
"Want to tell me what you remember about us exactly" Joshua asked, very curious now"Also lead the way. Let's see what toys interest you"

Elyse was immediatly excited at the site of some stuffed animals and pointed at them

Jack seemed un interested in most of the toys, though plastic weapons and prank items interested her

Amelia was just interested in artsy stuff

#8A Family Outing Empty Re: A Family Outing Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:55 am

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
"She was injuried by, colbolt, who was part of me...you were a a shinigami before you meet me and colbolt...uh human life i remember disobeying orders to stay put the night i died."She commented hold on to him eploring as she was more in the pastle cute stuff

amaya took elyse to the stuff animals "everyone make sure to get back here in a few mintues."She commented

#9A Family Outing Empty Re: A Family Outing Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:00 am

Anonymous
"Alright" Jack and Amelia said

"Will do" Joshua said to Aamya before turning back to Anna"How do these memories make you feel Anna? Happy, sad, regretful?"

Elyse was looking at the stuffed animal and reached out for a blue teddy bear that was on one of the higher shelves. It held a birght orange sea shell in one hand and had some fish and waves designed onto it

#10A Family Outing Empty Re: A Family Outing Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:04 am

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
amaya got the teddy bear for elyse

"It is greatly regretful I cause so much trouble for my sister and you."She commented gently to him hugging him as she buried her head in his cheast

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum