Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Rena

Rena
"So you would cower beyond Ika as a shield while we sit here all cozy and safe? I'm not saying let's be reckless, but to hand this job over to one we don't normally associate with Soul Society seems a tad out of place don't you think? Perhaps you may make more of this than Doku does and maybe even Doku does dot on the boy. Either way or neither we should be handling our jobs ourselves not letting Ika Mazi call the shots of the Gotei 13.. or am I wrong to assume that is the Duty of Captain-Commander Kaede?"

She put her chin on her hands, "Again I'm not saying it's not worth exploring the use of his power for our benefit.. I just find it distasteful that we aren't willing to do the job ourselves..or at least it seems that way."

HAGANE

HAGANE
"As far as I see it, we might as well utilize Ika to do some dirty work. Although he's not dense enough to simply fall for our act. He'll know that we're using him as a tool for a means. With the line up of traitorous soldiers at his command, avoiding him is out of the picture and will open us up for knife to our spines. Might as well play tea party with him for a while, since it leaves us with less enemies in the short run. I'd still prefer slaughter the lot, but since I stand with Doku, I'll take whatever stance he does. For now."

Demise after giving a second say in the matter simply turned away from the rest of the captains and rested upon the door to the room. He passed the time waiting for the meeting to end by sharpening his axe. All the while thinking about his son Hagane, and wondered what the Captain Commander in the end wanted to do with all of the factions present in the conversation. Demise's next move would depend on both that and the decision Doku might be ultimately be prepared to make. Or the move he may not make. Demise's face shifted expression to a light smile as he thought upon this.

Avarice

Avarice
"Using one threatening force to remove another from command?" Zhu turned her head to Kokoro and Doku, who seemed to support the idea of using Ika to stage an attack against the Espada, though Rena seemed heavily against the idea, and Demise seemed indifferent. She could see the potential behind the alliance, as her division often worked in tandem with Gin and Doku's own subordinates. Perhaps an ally as strong as Ika could be what turned the tide.

"If we can arrange a parley with Ika Mazi, we may be able to take down the Espada, though I still heavily reject the idea of fighting them within the realm of Hueco Mundo." She leaned forward, tapping her knuckles against the table. Maybe they could get somewhere with this... ordeal.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum