Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1[Spar] A spar to shape the future Empty [Spar] A spar to shape the future Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:09 pm

Ika Mazi

Ika Mazi
Ika cracked his neck and peered out anxiously towards his friend. He was excited to get this spar on with, but any time he clashed with Demise he couldn't help but to be made a bit nervous. Even though this was a spar, even though the two were friends, one slip up could result in Ika's permanent departure from this plain of existence. A small smirk parted his lips, as he was unwilling to convey anything other than confidence even if he didn't have much of it. "God I was afraid you wouldn't show, figured you might be tired of me kicking your big ass all around the Seireitei. Nice to see that I was wrong Ishii!"

Ika's mischievous nature was apparent in his speech, and his hands stayed poised in his pockets though he was ready to react at any time. "Anyway, you don't have to take it easy on me and I'm not gonna take it easy on you. We spar to kill and we spar to survive. We'll call it off one we're tired or dead, not a moment before. Let me know when you're ready and we'll start.. Unless you wanna go home and cry first.. I don't judge." Ika winked, awaiting the big bastards approval before they would inevitably begin.

http://www.bleachstory.net

#2[Spar] A spar to shape the future Empty Re: [Spar] A spar to shape the future Sat Apr 18, 2020 5:01 am

HAGANE

HAGANE
Demise was invited to spar, his attitude on the matter wasn't negative although annoyance sprayed itself from his demeanour. Demise was somewhat simple in a way, but terrifyingly complex in others. The individual in question that had invited him to spar, was none other than one of his friends named Ika Mazi. Arrogant, obnoxious, and annoying were words that were way too easy to describe him as. However Demise had a lot of history with the boy, mainly using him as an escape from his father's hand. Regardless, the boy had his moments even if they were few and far between. At this point you would've heard a sigh escape Demise's lips, but you'd be dead if you were waiting for such a thing.

"God I was afraid you wouldn't show, figured you might be tired of me kicking your big ass all around the Seireitei. Nice to see that I was wrong Ishii!", Ika would say, a smirk painting his lips.

Demise Rolled his eyes at the sound of Ika's voice, and the tone it was projected in. Ika was perhaps the only individual that could bring out the irritation that seeped deep inside of Demise. "Anyway, you don't have to take it easy on me and I'm not gonna take it easy on you. We spar to kill and we spar to survive. We'll call it off one we're tired or dead, not a moment before. Let me know when you're ready and we'll start.. Unless you wanna go home and cry first.. I don't judge.", Ika would say with a wink.

Demise's face was a dead one and the thought of Ika's nature made him cringe. "Still the Manic little bastard I made Friends with I see!", Would be the only words that left Demise's lips, before he would draw his axe.

Demise held the handle of his axe above his head, as the axe head itself grinded and screeched upon the ground it was dragged along. Demise himself would Slowly make his way to Ika, the faint showing of a deranged smirk appearing of half his face. Depending on how far the spar went, The Dreadnought's laugh would be echoed on this day.

#3[Spar] A spar to shape the future Empty Re: [Spar] A spar to shape the future Sat Apr 18, 2020 11:39 am

Ika Mazi

Ika Mazi
Demise seemed to roll his eyes at Ika, unbothered by the current state of affairs. It seemed that per the usual, Ika had found his way inside the mind of the big bastard rent free. You could practically see the steam pouring out of Demise’s ears as he spoke. Ika drew a comment from Demise, but one was all he could get out of him before the big bastard drew his axe from its sheathe. Ika’s eyes got wide, the massive size and girth of the object was.. it was massive! Ika in a way wanted to feel it in his hands, have a chance to tug it every which way to see how heavy it was!

Anyway, we should probably talk about the axe now and Ika would probably say that it was also big and shiny. Once Demise drew his weapon Ika pretty well knew that the fight was on and so he immediately got into a fighting stance. The big bastard was approaching Ika with less than favorable intent, and Ika was going to need to see his way out of this quick. Ika dashes forwards, jumping into the air as though he were waiting to be swatted and then in an instant, he’d use Shunpo to go through the big guys legs before launching a Shunpo speed straight kick at the bastards back knee. “You’ll have to be quicker than that Demise eh?..”

#4[Spar] A spar to shape the future Empty Re: [Spar] A spar to shape the future Tue Apr 21, 2020 5:47 am

HAGANE

HAGANE
Noticing Ika enter into a fighting stance, Demise's guard shot up. His body thrilled for anticipation as he tensed up. The fight was on and Ika already proceeded to dash towards Demise while jumping into the air. Seeming to be a stupid action Demise responded in kind. Watching his moves as they played out, when Ika Jumped into the air Demise Swung his axe around his head to claim a hit on the Airborne Ika. However, Demise would find that Ika had shunpoed out of the way. Between his legs than any other place. Demise was unable to respond as his right back knee was kicked out from under him.

“You’ll have to be quicker than that Demise eh?..”, Ika would say. Demise was unable to tell whether he was saying it in an arrogant matter or otherwise.

Immediately spinning himself around and wide swinging the back of his axe for Ika's head, while still on his knee. Demise would try to get Ika distracted with axe, Before Shunpoing himself to meet Ika with a one hell of a headbutt.

#5[Spar] A spar to shape the future Empty Re: [Spar] A spar to shape the future Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:03 pm

Ika Mazi

Ika Mazi
Demise seemed to notice Ika entering his stance, and this immediately prompted Demise to raise his own guard in response. Ika continued to wear the same shit-eating grin he usually did as Demise's body coiled, ready to respond to anything Ika attempted to do. The adrenaline pumping in Demise's veins was apparent, just a look at his demeanor and one could see that things had changed. As Ika flew towards Demise with the flying maneuver he had made up on the spot, it became apparent that he didn't have an expectation of it working out. Demise wouldn't be phased much if Ika did get in close from the front, and the alternative was Ika getting cleaved in half by an axe.

Thankfully for Ika and his eventual spawn, he wasn't quite that stupid. He went between the big bastards knee and was delighted to find that his straight kick had worked out. Or at least it had sort of worked out. Demise swung his body around with a visceral and violent motion, his axe came barreling towards Ika's head in an instant prompting Ika to act quickly. Ika jumped over the axe, landing on top of it as Demise's momentum carried him to the front of his vision. All Demise would see there was a smirking Ika, a shit-eating grin dawning his face as he finally removed a hand from his pocket to flutter his fingers at the currently frustrated Giant. "Now you're probably wondering how I got here.."

So apparently Ika wasn't as funny as he thought he was. Demise Shunpo'd forwards in an instant, barreling towards the lackadaisical Ika with way too much momentum to be intercepted effectively. Ika did what he could, throwing himself backwards using Shunpo as the mans head came in contact with Ika's midsection but even that wasn't enough to brace himself. Ika felt himself propelled backwards towards the dirt. His right lung burned like fire and he could tell almost immediately that every rib on the right-side of his body had been shattered on impact. Blood began to fill Ika's mouth, prompting him to spit at the ground, anguish and madness were the only things bringing him to his feet presently. "Okay then.. maybe I deserved that one.."

#6[Spar] A spar to shape the future Empty Re: [Spar] A spar to shape the future Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:03 pm

HAGANE

HAGANE
Demise's headbutt had somewhat met it's mark, not exactly the type of damage he was going for, but a good hit was essentially a good hit. No doubt that Ika's regeneration would eventually kick in. During this time Demise re-stanced himself, taking on a different stance now then before. Swinging his axe over his shoulder and holding onto the blade with his left hand as it sat over his shoulders. Then while Ika was still recovering from his previous attack, he pressed on.

Running in a sidewards fashion, Demise tossed his axe into the air, and when reaching near Ika he would catch the weapon. Spinning his body in a circular pattern to create as much momentum as possible for a flurry of devastating swings. All the while still retaining 1 half of his face as a deranged smile while the other was emotionless.

#7[Spar] A spar to shape the future Empty Re: [Spar] A spar to shape the future Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:30 pm

Ika Mazi

Ika Mazi
Demise's headbutt had somewhat met it's mark, not exactly the type of damage he was going for, but a good hit was essentially a good hit. No doubt that Ika's regeneration would eventually kick in. During this time Demise re-stanced himself, taking on a different stance now then before. Swinging his axe over his shoulder and holding onto the blade with his left hand as it sat over his shoulders. Then while Ika was still recovering from his previous attack, he pressed onward with some windmill maneuver Ika hadn't exactly anticipated, so while he was shaking the cob-webs loose he was forced to roll along the ground like a scared cunt, narrowly avoiding the axe on each attempt.

Finally, Ika rolled and propelled himself off the ground with his hands, Shunpoing back towards a more neutral position 20 feet away from Demise. Ika spat a bit of blood out of his mouth towards the ground, watching as the dirt sizzled and popped around it while the acid worked it's magic. "Fucking hell that hurt.. guess I can't be caught off guard eh?.." Ika entered Bankai before pointing at the sky, unleashing a ball of acid into the atmosphere that would be joining the two of them later on. "Guess it's time I get serious.."

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum