Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Enzo

Enzo
With the fights that were going about, the forest itself was already leveled. A few of the Gillian they were around either died or proceeded to leave due to something unprecedented happening. Apparently, the Shinigami were attacking Hueco Mundo, something that doesn't happen too often. Gill wouldn't say that it's unheard of, but the fact that they were willing to take the initiative as if they owned the place was entertaining to Giller.

"Finally, something to punch! Finally, a way to test the prowess of my fist!"

That was a true test for him, in order to see if the path that he chose with his fist was something that was worth continuing to pursue, to see if it was enough when it came to combatting the weapon wielding shinigami. So far, Gill was an unknown. Nobody seemed to know who he was besides a select few, and it was his chance of making a name for himself in the hollow realm. A name that was even bigger than the amateur things that he was doing on his own, it would stand amongst the names of the people who were willing to protect his home.

"Now all I need is the right dance partner to start off this debut! Come on!!! Shinigami!!!!"

If his bombastic theatrics weren't enough to cause attention to himself, it was the fact that Gill started to release a spiritual wave that harbored violent intent. With anyone that even had the basic skills of spiritual perception, they could figure out that there was a fairly strong Arrancar in the vicinity. If their sense of justice was something that they wished to uphold, even in the land of power, they would have to come over to where he is.

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
"Impatient to meet your end are we?"Spoke a voice from above him as a snow white-haired girl, around the age of thirteen, stood above him looking down as the moonlight of this world made her bright Lavander eyes and snow-white hair to glow radiantly. her hair was in a high ponytail braided with a purple accent ribbon. Her bangs reached to about the beginning of eye level. She had a seemingly normal shinigami uniform on, though hers fit close to her figure beside her sleeves being long and flowy. Instead of the typical pants, she had a skirt on going down to her mid-thigh as she had the typical socks and shoes. On her back flowed a white Captain haroi with the sign of the 6th division "I am Captain Amaya Nanashi, I will become your opponent on this night. I hope you don't fail to entertain me as you talk big."She spoke

http://www.bleachstory.net

Enzo

Enzo
Of course, Gill's rambunctious attitude was bound to attract someone eventually. He didn't care who is opponent was, his big deal was using the ruckus that the shinigami was causing to rise up in the power scale. This was his chance of getting stronger and he wasn't going to waste it.

[Event] Sand, Blood, And Fury {Amaya Vs Giller] Cassim_4385
"Giving off a name? Heck, I don't care about any of that but your Rank. A captain, that's what I'm talking about! If I can knock you down for the three count, I'll finally solidify my place in the Espada. So I guess I should thank you Captain Amaya Nanashi, you really made my day!"

Since it seemed like a thing, Gill also wanted to give his name. However, it was for a different reason. With such strength exuding from the captain's power, he knew that she was of a different breed. If  Gillian was a full cup with a few cracks in it, the captain was simply a bigger glass.  It was his chance to see how far his fists could take him with this kind of power gap.

"Remember the name of the champ, Yylfeiss Giller!"

With that being said, Gill used sonido to step forward in order to give Amaya a series of three professional jabs. He was just testing the waters, but each fist was packing a serious punch if she got hit.  If there was any telltale sign, it was that Gill was a professional of some kind.

Used
Spoiler:

Strengths and weaknesses
Spoiler:

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
The girl sighed closing her eyes shaking her head, Another power-hungry Arrancar. They aren't that much different from their hollowfied counterparts, the only difference is the fact for what it is worth they have a tiny bit of brain and intelligence to not just be eating to eat or let alone straight out an attack like it was life or death. She opened her eyes seeing him sondio up to her as she tracked each punch using her size and speed to move barely out of each jab ducking under the final one moving underneath it while holding out two fingers firing a Hadou #4 straight towards his ribs as she passed moving to a few feet behind him before turning watching him in silence before pushing some of her hair behind her shoulder.

Kido Used:
Hado #4: Byakurai
Incantation: Unknown
Effect: The user fires a concentrated, powerful lightning bolt from their finger.

Enzo

Enzo
Just his luck, facing a person that was a little more mobile for his tastebuds. He didn't dislike it though, everyone had their own way of fighting and it seemed like his own personal challenge. His fists had to be strong enough and skilled enough to reach it's target, he couldn't immediately buckle as soon as he saw a difference in style. But other than that, as she was moving in order to dodge his hits with her current speed. She had more experience and she was stronger, so it is natural that she has a led upon him. At the same time, Gill was a professional. At the end of his last jab when Amaya ducked down to fire off her kido attack, Gil decided to tank the hit.  This would be the first time that Gill would get a hit on him in this fight, but he didn't even wince with his current durability and layers of defense. It was a triple threat that Amaya had to go through, and in a response to deciding to take the hit for a bit of more fluid motion,  Gill took a book out of his switch-hitting boxing style and Dempsey rolled to switch his direction and continue to put pressure on Amaya.

When she turned, he would already see Gill in a peek-a-boo stance with a big smile on his face as he threw a left hook to attempt a liver blow. However,  this particular punch was different from the others. If it landed, Amaya would experience the Midas touch on top of the great strength that Gill was packing with his punches. Surely she wouldn't let that happen, but it would show more of her hand, which is what Gill wanted.

"I like it! Good!  Good hit, enjoy round one! It's when we feel each other out!"

He was enjoying the combat, he liked to see just how hard his opponent can hit him.  He felt like he could take a couple more before he had to be conscious of it, but that was his way anyway.

Damage calculation and abilities used

Spoiler:

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
Amaya turned expecting him to be cussing and ranting of how it didn't hurt or she was lucky or some sort of taunt. Instead, she was welcomed by the commented from the Arrancar which the last bit was kinda disturbing allowing her mind to wander off the battlefield. She shook her head. She needed to remain focused, She needed to get the task at hand done. She had cake back home she needed to finish eating and files to finish organizing. She Kept backpedaling determined to not allow her opponent to lay a hand on her. Like thing she wanted was to be touched by anyone let alone a flifthy Arrancar that really felt the need to remain up close. "Go away...Bakudo #1" She spoke Casting Sai, a spell that if he didn't have enough will power to dispel would hold his hands behind his back, effectively keeping her from getting touched for now.

Enzo

Enzo
It didn't really seem like she was combative, or even enjoyed the thrill of combat with another person. As a matter of fact, she looked rather bored or uninterested. It was quite funny that the invaders were actually the shinigami for the sake of destroying Arrancar who made it this far all by the force of their own will. "Looking down on me? I've seen that look before, even when I was alive, it always looks so familiar. Don't think you can just walk in here and take what you want without a fight!" When Sai was cast on him, he used his pure strength and reiatsu control to throw a resistance of energy to break free. " What was that? Got any more tricks up your sleeve captain?!"

Two could play it that game, with gill generating golden sand in order to attempt to encase Amaya and hold her in place so she's not moving around too much. At the same time, Gill continued to try to pressure her through close combat by attempting to close the gap.

"Come on captain, get your head in the game! I'm risking my life here and you offer me average responses?!!! Ha, no respect..."

Spoiler:

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
Amaya watched where she stood blinking her seemingly uninterested eyes listening to him "You right, I am looking down on you...I HATE your kind more then you could even imagine. Your kind is what tore my family apart...putting us at each other's throats cause the damn hollowfications of the filthy genes of your parasite race. "She said in a monotone voice allowing a smirk to form seeing him break of sai "Should have stayed in that, it was a good look on you"She teased raising an arm backpedaling allowing her arm to block an oncoming assault of the pressure he kept on her. She noticed and made note of the gold particles in the air around her and on her arm. She finally took out her blade to black and avoid the oncoming jab as this Arrancar was very determined for a fight

Enzo

Enzo
"Ahm, finally for you to draw your sword! About time, looks like I can force you to act with a little more urgency after all. It's not a true victory if you aren't at your best. Playing dirty and cheating is fine, but it makes me wonder just how strong you truly are and how i can measure to it without that. It excites me!!!" But he did also hear what she said about the hollow race. It wasn't as if he had no sort of care in the matter or that he did. Gill had a state of neutrality, indifference about what she just said. " My kind, what exactly is the meaning of the existence of hollows? What's our origin? Are we an anomaly? Are we the failures of the shinigami? I'm nothing more than your reflection, a soul that truly wanted to live beyond the means of their human life. Regardless of it being the strength of will or by pure chance. In another universe, we switched, you and I. So the hate is for what? What causes the corruption, it's the people you failed to save and purify that became your undoing. You don't hate me, you hate the fact that we were meant to do this forever. And what's wrong with that? "

Gill pushed forward turning each particle of golden sand into a golden bullet to launch in Amaya's direction as hid in the cover of it in order to keep her occupied and distracted. The attempt was to give Amaya a strong haymaker in response. "What's your own life meaning besides hating a hollow's nature?! Is that all there is to be a shinigami?"

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
"Don't think for a moment that you are my equal. Only monsters think they are anything more than parasites." She spoke. Amaya was literally ticked off by the notion of this Arrancar. A Kenpachi at heart that one definitely was but to think he was better than her? Amaya raised her blade striking each bullet with precision hitting them away or slicing them with accuracy "Come closer instead of hiding behind bullets if you so good."She said taking on each bullet before barely leaning back avoiding his next strike before she shunpo forward striking up at him in response determined to get this fight done quickly

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum