Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 14 of 14]

#131Step up training(Gust,Nao,and kieran) - Page 14 Empty Re: Step up training(Gust,Nao,and kieran) Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:11 am

Anonymous
"if that Is true we need to go to my home to fix the problem." I ssy after hearing nao speak of not hearing or seeing his spirit"i know a way to fix this but its not going to be fun for any of us. Can you both walk yet? We have some traveling to do." I say while gathering my things

#132Step up training(Gust,Nao,and kieran) - Page 14 Empty Re: Step up training(Gust,Nao,and kieran) Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:31 am

Anonymous
My eyes widen looking over min. Losing contact with your spirit? How was that possible? My water healing attempt just made him cough up more blood, I was starting to worry. I look over to tazuma sensei, Nodding in his remark. Pushing up on cheolpa, I stood up slowly, shaking my head. "What does this mean? I have no idea what this mean here." I kick my legs out, trying to ge tblood flow back into them. I was still damaged but i didn't care about myself right now.
"We can carry him Sensei"

#133Step up training(Gust,Nao,and kieran) - Page 14 Empty Re: Step up training(Gust,Nao,and kieran) Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:35 am

Anonymous
In the midst of the coughing fit Minoru heard Tazuma saying they had to go to his home, then he heard Cross say that they could carry Minoru there. Not wanting to look weak infront of his friends & sensei Minoru struggled to push himself to his feet, his body drenched in a cold sweat as he struggled to speak. No.. I can walk... The words came between shallow ragged breaths, as Minoru sheathed his blade and started walking away, his thoughts lingered on why he couldn't contact or see Yawe in his inner world.

#134Step up training(Gust,Nao,and kieran) - Page 14 Empty Re: Step up training(Gust,Nao,and kieran) Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:46 pm

Anonymous
Look over at Nao barely holding on" come on lets go then. We need to hurry to fix this problem." I walk,to the edge of my barriers and hold up my hand"open." I say as I swipe my hand across the barrier. In everyone a small doorway opens. I walk through and wait for the other two to,follow too.

#135Step up training(Gust,Nao,and kieran) - Page 14 Empty Re: Step up training(Gust,Nao,and kieran) Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:36 am

Anonymous
Minoru watches as Tazuma walk to the edge of the barriers before holding up his hand and calling out open, a small doorway appeared before Tazuma walked through it. With slow steps and sharp breathing Minoru walked to the door way and entered behind Tazuma.

#136Step up training(Gust,Nao,and kieran) - Page 14 Empty Re: Step up training(Gust,Nao,and kieran) Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:37 am

Anonymous
Zeipher slowly stepped towards the barrier Tazuma called. Stumbling towards it, he uses hhis sword as a cane, trying to keep balance. Stepping beyond the door Zeiph falls towards his knees, breathing hardly as he looks up to the two men, giving them both a thumbs up.

#137Step up training(Gust,Nao,and kieran) - Page 14 Empty Re: Step up training(Gust,Nao,and kieran) Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:46 pm

Anonymous
"well lets get going " I begin walking to the west slow enough for everyone to catch up"so you both will be the first to see my true home ever." I say to them looking back.

#138Step up training(Gust,Nao,and kieran) - Page 14 Empty Re: Step up training(Gust,Nao,and kieran) Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:59 am

Anonymous
Standing up, Zeipher watched as tazuma slowly went forward. He didn't know where they were going..until Tazuma spoke up. "your real home? What do you mean Sensei?". Grabbing teh hilt of Cheolpa tighter, He walked against the inside of the barrier, nearing tazuma as he puts a hand on his shoulder. "Are we going to train there?"

#139Step up training(Gust,Nao,and kieran) - Page 14 Empty Re: Step up training(Gust,Nao,and kieran) Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:33 am

Anonymous
Catching up to Tazuma I hear him say we are going to his true home, and that we would be the first to ever see it. I was awe-struck, I almost had a hard time believing we would be the first to see it but non the less I followed silently, concentrating on just staying moving for the time being. My face etched with concern, I was still worrying of what could have happened to Yawe.

#140Step up training(Gust,Nao,and kieran) - Page 14 Empty Re: Step up training(Gust,Nao,and kieran) Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:28 pm

Anonymous
"yes gust my home the red monstary. You and nao are going to be the first to see my home since I became a shinigami. the training here is going to be different" I continue moving to the west

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum