Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 8 of 8]

#71A new recruit.  - Page 8 Empty Re: A new recruit. Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:20 am

Anonymous
Tch, not point completely devouring something that barely even fought back.. Stated Veloz as a demon known as Blade joined him and Jack in the room.

#72A new recruit.  - Page 8 Empty Re: A new recruit. Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:07 am

Anonymous
"nice to meet you blade,demon of conflict. I am "black" Jack the primera espada. He is my packmate and friend veloz. If I may ask,what brings a demon to hauco mundo?" This was the first time jack has seen a demon ever. He,had heard about them but never has he been arund one before. I shethe my sword over my back.hearing veloz comment on the unworthy arrencar I reply" its true they are popping up more and more. It was a gillian at best when he arrencarifcated. Shame such a shame." I say shaking my,head

#73A new recruit.  - Page 8 Empty Re: A new recruit. Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:52 am

Anonymous
I give anothe yawn then say. "oh this and that but one of the main things that i wanted to see was how strong a force you would make but most of the hollows as i was coming here were ever so weak i defeated them in one strike well most i must say one or two i just had to play with they showed some skill but in the end they disappointed me but your friend here will he changed my mind i just want to know is there more like him? And the prima espada you say does that make you the strongist arrencar?" i then reach into my trench coat and pull out a hip flask and take a sip of it the smell of fine whiskey can be smelled by those who care.

#74A new recruit.  - Page 8 Empty Re: A new recruit. Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:04 pm

Anonymous
"i guess it does but the sequenta espada and I are equal in terms of overall power. I was assifned priera by the ancient one for my leadership I feel. Why does are force strength matter to a demon?" The question was simple abd forthright in jacks mind

#75A new recruit.  - Page 8 Empty Re: A new recruit. Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:39 pm

Anonymous
"oh i heard tales of the power of the old espada and the arrencars and i just wanted to see for myself if they were true or not and a couple of you arrencars had made a allince with us demons and i for one like to know about any force that i am in strong points and weak point all the better to plan attacks if you know what your force can do." i say then i pull a long drink from the flask and stop it and place it back from where i got it then i say. "you know the second espada is it senshu for i had a fight with him and he was good but i had a feeling that if was not yet at his peak oh another thing if it is senshu i kept a eye on him to me he seems the type that wants to the the top dog if you know what i mean."

#76A new recruit.  - Page 8 Empty Re: A new recruit. Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:08 am

Anonymous
"oh I am well aware of his intentions,he has already imformed me his desire to be,the primera. What he doesn't know is I know more of his abilities then he thinks I do. He is the sequenda for a reason it msy be his blood lust that,lead,to his assignment." looking over at blade "so how did you enjoy your battle with senshu?"

#77A new recruit.  - Page 8 Empty Re: A new recruit. Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:37 am

Anonymous
"Hmmm that a good question but it was a good battle he give me a nice challenged in his normal state and i believe that was before he was able to use his full power by releasing his Zanpakto." i say as i crack my neck and give a half bored look just waiting for something fun to happen.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum