Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

#21looking for the unknown - Page 3 Empty Re: looking for the unknown Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:35 am

Anonymous
"Humph you can flutter all you like you sly fox but it will not get you anywhere with me. And hollows you say well you may just get to see me in action and it might just give you the clue to how i can see you." i say as another arrencar shows up this one having a fox like feel to her then i hear what cross says and i replied.

#22looking for the unknown - Page 3 Empty Re: looking for the unknown Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:59 am

Anonymous
She pursed her lips looking at Cross with a hurt look, "Oh Cross, how sweet for you to care so much for these delicate fleshlings" she raised a finger and waved it in a no no fashion before giving a soft giggle, "Just wait till one of them is trying to shove a knife through your chest. Then we'll see who you raise your sword too." she commented harshly withdrawing her hand and folded it across her chest turning her back to Cross to go along with her expression of hurt. It was odd for her to hear a hollow wishing to protect a human. "I will simply make dinner of the hollow then. Though they hardly have the same taste,"

She pulled the medal fan from her belt and opened it began to fan herself taking a seat cross-legged while the other kept her attire presentable to the world. Her back was still turned to the two males. The chipper attitude was quick to disappear when she had finished talking. They didn't trust her, she got it, not many people did. It was an aspect she had accepted in her life. It was absolutely no reason to be rude it's not like she had screwed them over. She had a past of it, but those of her past had never given her a reason to keep them into her future. If they had been strong then they didn't need her just as she didn't need them.

She had closed her eyes while thinking to herself before the human had answered her. Not with a name but with a jest as to how her flattery would do nothing to woe him she gave a small snort before pulling down her left eyelid and turning to him only in taunt, "Please, don't flatter yourself. I was trying to be nice, if I wanted to really eat you I wouldn't have bothered to give you my name until I was ready to consume, human." Her mouth was still being covered by the fan so the only visible part of her face were her eyes. When she was finished she turned to face away from them again. Her long black hair making a pool of black around her.

#23looking for the unknown - Page 3 Empty Re: looking for the unknown Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:22 am

Anonymous
I shook my head as i rooled my eyes away from Iza. Her comments urked me, almost made me rage. "Humans don't attack unless threatened, as long as you don't do that, nothing will happen." I say looking behind my shoulder to Iza. "If you took your time to study things like I do, you would have some sort of respect." I tapped my hand along the rail, looking over to Ash.

I smiled to him, almost like i knew him for a while. My blade continued to bounce off the ground jumping up and down on my toes.
"ignore the Arrancar behind me, she is just a tease through her soul."
I laughm waving towards Iza as i taunt her.

#24looking for the unknown - Page 3 Empty Re: looking for the unknown Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:38 am

Anonymous
"well you could try but like i said before i have the bite of a dragon and i gone up against a demon that a lot stronger then the two of you combine and lived to tell the tale. Since you give me your name it would be rude not to give me my name and it is ash wyvern." that the second time i dropped a small hint to what i can do i wonder if the red haired arrencar will pick up on it. I say that with a smile that hints at my nature of what i am.

#25looking for the unknown - Page 3 Empty Re: looking for the unknown Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:15 am

Anonymous
Iza's eye twitched as cross made the statement that humans did not attack unless being threatened. Her response was a huff, "Humans are just as destructive as we are. Gangs, war, violence stemming from greed, power, hate and revenge. Humans need no reason to kill as long as there is something they can obtain from it...Kill a thousand in the name of a few. Not all are like this, but all have the potential. Human, Arrancar, Shinigami, it doesn't matter. That is what I have observed" she said closing her eyes her fists tightening as she spoke. A topic was obviously a sore spot for the fox as painful memories coursed through the cells of her brain. She stood looking at the Ash as he introduced himself she nodded her head in acknowledgment as he went about telling his tale of how he defeated a demon stronger then the two of them combined. She would be lying if she said she wasn't impressed. Which is why she said nothing at all.

"I hold no respect for a race that rapes and sells women...kills animals for sport...and fight over land and air which hold no value...I will say I respect you for seeing the good in these beings, Cross, as they are truly remarkable aspects, but they are not the only ones they hold. Don't get me wrong, Arrancar are no Shinigami but at least we don't hide that in the end we are cruel..." It was the first time Iza had rambled to them about something important to her. The first personal door that opened which was a step for her no matter how they took her words. How much the two chose to believe was up to them. She was not trying to convince them of anything. All were entitled to their opinions and that one was hers.

She snapped her fan shut before turning her eyes back to them. Hurt turned to sadness before she placed a smile on her lips and a giggle back to her voice, "It seems after all that talk I have lost my appetite... I'll catch you two sometime later, I'm sure. Maybe you will change my mind someday Ash Wyvern...perhaps there is a hope for humans and we can all make it into the Soul Society," was the last thing she said before vanishing with a quickness not wishing to be in the human world anymore.

#26looking for the unknown - Page 3 Empty Re: looking for the unknown Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:29 am

Anonymous
Before she vanishes I lick my lips turning to her. 'I am not cruel like other arrancar. I am not as vicious as jack or as battle loving at Veloz or even as sly as you. You may be right we are no shinigami, but I can try to be as close as possible to one to protect the ones that are weak." I push my hand through my hair pushing it out of my eyes. looking over she was gone, left as soon as she got personal. I whisper in the wind "I can try to make a difference...If i can change one human to be good...I ahve done well..."

I look up over towards Ash once again smiling as i lean against the rail. My hands bounce off the rail as I snap my fingers opening a gargunta before stepping inside of it. I turn around, pushing my hand over my shoulder waving back towards Ash. "becareful out there."

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum