Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Anonymous
Prologue.
dark forbearing.

I stand as i feel Tazuma flare his reiatsu i then flare my one as well setting up a small localised storm of small lightning bolts around me then i turn to taz as we wait to see if their any respose to the flaring and ask.
"Ok Taz can you fill me in as to what i might have to face? and so that you know if i do fail and the hollow takes over i wish that you make the killing blow but don't worry i don't plan on losing this fight if anything i plan on winning and taming this inner beast."

Anonymous
[ooc: Masaru not Masamu, Ash xP]

Masaru once again found himself in Kagamino City, he had been relaxing in a large open park after a few nights of slaying many hollow. Masaru had even run into a few Vizard he told to leave and go elsewhere in order to keep the Vizard reiatsu in the area low. Suddenly Masaru had felt a familiar flare of reiatsu, it felt like Tazuma's. Since the reiatsu was familiar and the flare was accompanied by another Masaru decided to take off towards it. Leaning up his silver hair caught the light an shone for a moment before Masaru threw his deep black hood over his head and took to the sky with shunpo.

Anonymous
What to expect....hell. I don't know what,you can expect but,ryujin made it seem like it,was hopeless for me. Just remember you have support and back up and for the off chance you fail. I will finish you with my most powerful attack I possess. You have my word kieran but you will not fail I send out a pulse of vibration feeling someone coming closer I smileLooks like I got someones attentioni watch kieran closely to make sure I can act if his hollow starts to emerge again

Anonymous
I listen to what tazuma says and i also feel the incoming reiatsu i just hope it is masaru and he not still thinking about that little meeting between the two arrencars awhile ago that wanted to start a truce i still have doubts about that i then say. "so i have to be ready for anything from my inner hollow. And by any chance was your inner hollow a dragon for it name kind of hints at that. But my one feels more earth bound more cat like if anything. That about all i could feel from that brief time he was incontrol." i then start to feel my inner hollow trying to take over again i feel my left eye white start to slowly change colour my left hand went to cover it as i beat him back this time it was harder then before. I then say. "i hope that masa that we are feeling my hollow starting to get restless i dont know how long i can hold him back for he getting stronger. And before you ask yes i am fine for now i manage to beat him back again but it was harder then before. I dont know how long before he too strong to beat back."

Anonymous
It was not long before Masaru finally spotted two shinigami, Tazuma and one he recognized from a meeting with some Espada. Masaru would suddenly appear in-front of Tazuma and the Captain with icy blue hair, his approach giving off no sound even as he came out of using shunpo. Masaru would lower his black hood revealing his silver hair and eyes, as he spoke his voice carried a gentle tone, "Tazuma, it is nice too see you again. Masaru would top his greeting of Tazuma off with a slight nod before greeting the other Captain, "And hello Captain, you must forgive me as I cannot recall your name from our last meeting." Masaru would give a short nod towards the icy blue haired Captain before awaiting there reply, he felt like a good conversation and decided not to rush things although he sensed the hollow reiatsu mixed into the blue haired captains own shinigami reiatsu.

Anonymous
As i waited on tazuma reply masaru appeared soundlessly infront of us. as he greets us he says that he does not remember my name i reply in a light tone. "that all right it is muruguma, kieran muruguma. Masaru i have not forgotten your name it kind of hard to not forget the name of someone that 'died' then shuddenly finding out that they have not. I am taking a guess here but you did that because you were becoming a vizard and did not want to indanger any one that you knew. I can respect that it must of been a hard choice to make"

Anonymous
Answering kierans question before masa appears Well it is a dragon yes kieran and from the looks of your eyes i'd say it is very cat like but not to worry the battle ahead will show you as masa arrives and greet me and kieran with a nod. I return the nodand begin to speakHow have you been masa? It is good to see you again. I just wish it was under better terms as you can see,my friend is going through the hollowfing pointing down to kieran

Anonymous
Shou walked slowly in the park nearby the city. Something that he has done very often. Rolling his shoulders as he blinked slowly, he slouched over. Almost making the apples in the basket on his back fall out. As one fell slowly off his shoulder, he watched it roll down his arm, into his palm. Gripping it tightly, he crushed the apple in his hand. "This is really getting annoying." He has felt a slight vizard reiatsu building. It wasn't the fact that there was ANOTHER vizard, just that he had fought one a few days ago..and got beat horridly. Taking a step forward he shunpoed into the sky. Landing on a building nearby. "Do I really want to this??"He questioned himself outloud. Knowing that this one wasn't as powerful as Tazu, he had a little more confidence in his abilities. Shunpoing again near the reiatsu, he landed infront of a building. Looking over it, he smirked. 'Knock..Knock." he said, banging on the door.

Anonymous
Hearing a familiar voice I turn around and look at shouHello shou.how have you been since I last saw you? This is kieran,he is an old friend of mine and he is on the verge of hollowfing as I did not long ago

Anonymous
Masaru looked to Tazuma as he spoke, Its been the usual with me Tazuma, killing hollow, helping vizards.. and so on. And I could notice the hollow reiatsu beginning to mix with your friends own as I neared, he is not as far along as you were when I had the opportunity to help you Tazuma. Masaru's voice although gentle carried no 'real' tone as he spoke, then Masaru felt another familiar reiatsu near before hearing 'Knock-Knock'

Hello Shou. Masaru nodded slightly before turning to the others, pondering where they would be doing things. So, where are we doing things this time? I doubt Fuji will lend us his hideout again. Masaru chuckled lightly as he thought of the lingering Vizard reiatsu, they would have to head out soon before someone from Soul SOciety was sent out.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum