Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#11Requiem Aeternam - Page 2 Empty Re: Requiem Aeternam Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:31 am

Anonymous
OOC: I'll post when my demon is up and going still haves few things to finish with her and she will be ready

#12Requiem Aeternam - Page 2 Empty Re: Requiem Aeternam Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:48 am

Cubix

Cubix
A swoosh. A flash.
The green blades that flew in their typical spiral, announced the arrival of one certain demon. The wind caught them and they calmly and patiently flew over towards Udarsha and the Arrancar he had found. The air that followed them was warm smelling. It was a earthy and park-like smell that was a clear contrast with the iron and rock of this enormous city. Left arm outstretched, the blades danced around his hand, running away to play with the open air after they had been created.

Small children freed to bring life to this world. If only it were all that simple. He lowered his arm, those brilliant red eyes staring at Udarsha and the insect. For a moment he looked as if he wanted to say or do something, but then his attention shifted towards another direction. The other moment that caught his heart was in that direction. Where that song was calling out, whispering in his ears, luring him. Cubix had his back to Udarsha as he looked onwards. It almost looked like a man was crazy standing in the middle of the street, but Cubix was far more than an ordinary man.

"Hm. Unnecessary interactions," Cubix would say to himself, before looking over his shoulder at the human boy. Cubix would point, that arm guided ever-onwards, towards the confrontation he awaited. All these other conversation were an unnecessary distraction that he didn't welcome. He wanted to see the lights, the fire, the explosions; Cubix wanted this boy to do something astounding. It was why he had, attempted more like, waited oh so patiently for oh so long.

"That way, boy," Cubix would say, basically ushering Udarsha to ignore the Hollow and keep going. Things would be interesting soon, Cubix was sure, so speeding things up like this was, in his eyes, completely understandable. Likely, to Udarsha, it would only summon up questions and questions like that would only be yet another distraction.

#13Requiem Aeternam - Page 2 Empty Re: Requiem Aeternam Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:55 pm

Thor Blerster

Thor Blerster
Requiem Aeternam - Page 2 Byakuraaaan-1Requiem Aeternam - Page 2 Byakuraaaan-1Requiem Aeternam - Page 2 Byakuraaaan-1

"There Is a Hell, Believe Me, and I’ve Seen It. There Is a Heaven, Let’s Keep It as a Secret."

Chapter 3: The Unknown.

“Pleased to meet you, I am Anamist- I'm not from around here, just visiting. What is your name, friend?” animist said making an unusual smile. Udarsha sensed the weirdness in his question. He had thoughts as well. But he couldn’t spit it out all at once. So he waited for some minutes still he had a good chance to ask all of the questions that went through his mind but still then, “My name is Udarsha Etrama Di Raizel. Nice to meet you as well.” He stopped as he cleared his voice, “you’re an Espada/Arrancar, are you not?” Udarsha knew that the question would take his new friend by surprise. He would be bewildered, of course. That's how he wanted it to be. Udarsha always preferred something new. He always preferred something more surprising or exciting. That was his natural way. But he never knew that most people disliked it.

"Doesn't matter who it is I'll fucking crush anybody"

A little far from where they were standing an unknown stranger was watching their meeting quite significantly. The shadow leaped a little bit wider, as if the person was calling out to someone or something. Udarsha made a small glance towards the side as he noticed the person’s shadow. The shadow was making a move. But what was it? Another arrancar/espada? A shinigami? Or something deadlier than that?

The hollow roared, as it slowly raised it hands up in the air and shouted. The shout echoed all the way through the streets and cities. Making a tremendous rumble. It sniffed the air, as if trying to find a prey for lunch. Quite unexpectedly it sensed the spiritual of some beings with an advanced reiatsu. The hollows smile grew wider. Finally, after some hours of searching, its long search came to an end. Now all it had to do was kill the people and it their souls, right? Easy as a pie. But was it? Was the hollow to meet something unexpected? Something extraordinary? The hollow didn’t care. As long as it got it’s lunch.

Udarsha felt his whole body getting uneasy by the sudden. This was too much. He could focused himself right. He could feel some kind of unseen force pushing him away from animist. Very slowly it did. Udarsha reacted quickly as he jumped up high as he used to sprite particles in the air to maintain his posture in the air, which h kept standing a few feet up from the good old earth. This was the usual way how Shinigami’s stood in the air. It was not flying, of course.

Animist who was quite confused because of this looked up at Udarsha with a strange puzzled face. Udarsha in turn was puzzled as well, but he knew what to do and how to act. “Did you feel anything unusual? Something in the air, I guess.” Udarsha said as made a small glance back at the shadow near the corner of the house. But it was gone...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WORD COUNT: 550+

http://www.bleachstory.net

#14Requiem Aeternam - Page 2 Empty Re: Requiem Aeternam Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:58 pm

Thor Blerster

Thor Blerster
Posting order,

Udarsha'
Anamist
Cubix.

#15Requiem Aeternam - Page 2 Empty Re: Requiem Aeternam Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:10 pm

Anonymous
Anamist glanced up at the rustling wind and the presence of yet another being on the dreary wet night, he turned back to Uda and shrugged.

Sure I did, but whatever it is, wishes for its presence not to be acknowledged quite yet. Now- about getting out of here before 'they' show up; id rather not get into a frey with you so near.

#16Requiem Aeternam - Page 2 Empty Re: Requiem Aeternam Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:13 pm

Anonymous
Haijin had been doing a small tour of the western part of the world, he had just finished visiting Canada and decided it was time to go the States. Toronto had been a fun little excursion and New York City seemed like an even better idea, there was so much more to see, and many more people to kill. Ahh the streets would run red.

Haijin had been walking by himself like always, his black coat flew in the wind and his hands were in his pokets. He was thinking to himself about all that he had done back in the Soul Society, the things he did had made him a wanted man and he had been on the run for over 300 years. During that time frame it seemed the Soul Society had forgotten about him but he would never stop running. He hated the Captain Commander the guy gave him the willies and was the only person that could actually scare Haijin.

As Haijin continued walking he sensed Reiatsu, pretty powerful reiatsu at that, "guess I should make friends" he said to him self grinning wildly. He used the many ally ways to make his way through the city, he didn't want to be seen, it was always best to travel alone and quietly. Eventually he caught three individuals talking about something, he pressed his back against a wall and poked his head out to eavesdrop, one guy seemed very depressing end of the world and all that jazz. Haijin rolled his eyes, everyone wanted the world to end lately, why would people wish for their own distruction,just one of lifes many mysteries, he continued listening and hoped they did not sense him.

#17Requiem Aeternam - Page 2 Empty Re: Requiem Aeternam Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:40 pm

Thor Blerster

Thor Blerster
[[OOC; I'll reply to this topic, after my tests are over. study ]]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum