Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 6]

#31Passing Down The Torch!  - Page 4 Empty Re: Passing Down The Torch! Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:26 am

Anonymous
Gust looked behind him as he watched the water rush towards him. He wasn't worried about it, if it just came near the 3 of them, he could stop it. But something he did not expect happen. Mizuko actually stopped that massive attack from speaking with her zanpaktou spirit. Grinning, he watched as she fell to her knees, struggling to get up. Placing his blades on his back, he slowly walked over to her as he turned his head to Tazuma. "It somewhat helps, I tried to stop. All I could do was force him to use Shunpo, but i couldn't control where it went." He stopped in front of Mizuko, looking down at her as he lost the grin from before. "I saw what you did there. Pretty impressive. You've came to terms with you spirit. I told you I could beat it out of you." He said as he smiled widely to her. Walking behind her, he picks her up, placing her hand behind his neck as he holds her legs up with his arms. Taking a deep breath, He activates monk form again. Only just for a short while as he gives her some of his reiatsu. Once he is done, he lets the form go away in the wind. Sighing, he looked to Tazuma then back to Mizuko. "I tried to stop. I tried to force back." He thought about the fact of killing them both when he tries to stop Cheolpa. One little tier drops from his left eye as he shakes his head. "IF he thinks he's going to get to both of you. I will kill the both of us."

#32Passing Down The Torch!  - Page 4 Empty Re: Passing Down The Torch! Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:08 am

Anonymous
Mizuko giggled as she heard what Gust had said. She was a bit surprised when he picked her up and gave her some of his reiatsu. She relaxed in his arms as he did this. She liked this feeling. "Thank you Gust. You did say that you would, and I think you did. I don't think I've trained this hard in such a long time." she said.

She then heard what Gust had to say about him wanting to protect her. She smiled at that thought and only hoped that he truly ment it and would not run away from her, leaving her alone as Atsushi had done so many years before. She saw the tear drop from his eye. She reached up and wiped it away. "Please don't cry Gust. I will do my best to help you in any way I can. I don't know what that may be, but I hope to eventually find that out. That is, if you will let me." she says, wipeing away any tears he may still be shedding.

#33Passing Down The Torch!  - Page 4 Empty Re: Passing Down The Torch! Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:44 am

Anonymous
Gust felt her thumb underneath his eye as he looked down to her, blinking. "What makes me different from The others that make you want to come to me? Why me?" He placed her down in front of him. Sealing his shikai he took a deep breath as he looked down back to her, seeing her cuts that he caused. Squinting his eyes, he gets on one knee to get a better look at it. "I caused that." Gust would know if she lied to him, he wasn't fully gone when Cheolpa took control. Placing his hands on her, he took some of the ice nearby, and melted it in mid air, making it form around his hands. Pressing harder onto her skin, he slowly healed the gashes as he stood up. Walking over towards Tazuma. He placed Cheolpa on his back, rolling his neck. "Alright. We got you to connect with your spirit. Now, remember what I said In the Alley?" Gust held out his right hand, forming the sphere of golden and blue reiatsu. "Once you make one like this, without the gold. Then you will Earn bankai."

#34Passing Down The Torch!  - Page 4 Empty Re: Passing Down The Torch! Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:47 am

Anonymous
A senkaimon opened up right where they were, stepping from the portal was Masamune a lazy good for nothing on the outside most of the time in his usual jacket shirt and pants with the usual flip flops he wore he yawned and walked towards a tree his half opened eyes watching them as he lifted up his left hand to dig in his nose with his pinky pulling back a long and slimey booger he glanced at it for a good second, shortly after rubbed it on the tree but saw it wouldn't go away so he tried it shirt and it vanished, "Oh sure stick there.." he thought as he flicked it from his shirt and accidently hit a bird he blinked a few times before shrugging, Akuma Semi was rested on the back of his waist like usualy but for some reason he never stunk or smelled of any kind of bad odor his purple hair however was wild and messy

He watched his fellow members all nit pick around with training at least that is what he called it nit picking, like one who would be picky about getting something at the store reoving his pinky he sniffed it and moved his head and used his other hand as a shield to block the odor though he knew it would never work but it was something he had grown accustomed to The wind was blowing it so seemed and he had his reiatsu hidden sense his arrival but he knew the shinigami were still trying to find him like usual but he just yawned again and slowly fell back to sleep and though his eyes closed and he slumbered peacefully his ears gave full awareness to the people he was next to and his surrounding's, perfect in everyway what he called the most amazing sleep he will ever get.

#35Passing Down The Torch!  - Page 4 Empty Re: Passing Down The Torch! Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:34 pm

Anonymous
Mizuko thought as she was being healed on how to answer Gust. Before he was finished she began to speak. "You ask, "Why Me?" and "What makes me different?". You are able to use water like I can. Not only that something deep inside of me tells me that you, unlike some people, would try your hardest not to hurt me, unless it was absolutely necessary. So, even though you did cause these injuries, I know you didn't do it on purpose. We where sparing after all. Even if your zanpakuto spirit got in the way and all. I'm sure I would've gotten hurt even if it did not so please, don't worry." She finished speaking just as he finished his healing.

She watched as he walked over to Tazuma and took a few steps forward. She nodded to his question and watched as he formed the sphere once more. She looks it over and tries to figure out how he's doing it. Thinking it might have to do with the steps from before she takes a few steps back. She holds out her right hand and first closes her eyes and takes a few deep breaths to calm herself and steady her reiatsu like she did for the first barrier. She then thinks for a moment and opens her eyes again once her reiatsu is under control once more. I really need to work to make sure I'm more in control. she thinks. She then remembers the second and third ones, thinking they may go hand in hand. She pictures a sphere on her hand in her mind. She slowly starts to call the reiatsu to her hand and allows it to swirl around in a sphere shape. She lets out a bit to much reiatsu and it dissapears.

Mizuko gets a bit fustrated at this. It was then that she noticed the bird falling out of the sky. She looked back over to Gust and Tazuma to see someone new standing beside Tazuma. She looked him over for a moment and noticed he was asleep. She thought it quite odd that someone could sleep standing up the way he was.

She shook her head and then went back to trying to form the sphere. This time, she had the control down. Now she needed the other two parts. Selece, I need your help just like earlier. Please, work with me on this. She thought, hoping he would hear her. He in fact did and let her know. Soon she was back to letting out her reiatsu in the palm of her hand, a picture of a sphere in her mind as she did. With the help of Selece she slowly formed the sapphire blue reiatsu sphere and was able to hold it in her hand. It started to go wild at first, but, after a moment Mizuko calmed down. The reiatsu returned to bein a sphere in her hand, almost the size of the one Gust had in his had, just a bit smaller. She breathed a small sigh of relief as she looked over to Gust. "Did I do that right?"

#36Passing Down The Torch!  - Page 4 Empty Re: Passing Down The Torch! Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:48 pm

Anonymous
Gust turned his head towards the back of his shoudlers, watching as the man came beside Tazuma and slept there. "Wow. What a little fool ahaha" Gust somewhat knew who he was as he turned his attention back to Mizuko. He watched her as eh struggled the first few times. Each turn following that becoming more and mroe fluent. "good. Just concentrat..Ah So close." he commented at another attempt. He held the sphere in his hand, still watching her. That was until she finally did it. Grinning he walked up towards her, holding his sphere besides her own. "Good job. You're getting closer." He pressed his sphere into hers, watching her dissipate. Closing his hand on top of hers. "You lack power. You need a boost." He walked away from her. Ripping off his robe as he through it to the side. Unsheathing Cheolpa. "He won't get in the way this time."

#37Passing Down The Torch!  - Page 4 Empty Re: Passing Down The Torch! Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:17 pm

Anonymous
Mizuko frowned as she heard this and saw what he did. She honestly thought she had it, thoough it was smaller than his. She was smaller than him after all. She was not sure what he ment by the statment that she needed a boost. She watched as he ripped off his robe, wishing he would not have done that since it was going to be a pain to fix. She watched as he unsheathed Cheolpa and said he would not get in the way. She was not so sure about this and took a few steps back. "What are you doing? Do you plan on fighting me again? If so, are you truely sure that he will not get in the way?" she asked, a little worried. She just stood there, waiting for his response. She did not draw Selece and she did not call on her Hatsuden either. She watched him carefully, looking between Gust, Tazuma, and the guy sleeping next to Tazuma. She was not sure what was about to happen but felt that it might do her some good in the end. She returned her gaze back to Gust, waiting to see what he would do next.

#38Passing Down The Torch!  - Page 4 Empty Re: Passing Down The Torch! Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:25 pm

Anonymous
Gust grinned. reaching into his pouch on the back of his hip, he pulled out two tags. Placing them on his shoulders, he slouched forward slightly. Holding himself up with Cheolpa. "Now I am sure.." he said as the tags draining reiatsu out of him. He stood back up, gaining back his composure as he pointed at mizuko. "You can release. I cannot. I will not. He won't" he took a deep breath in. Lifting up his head as he flipped cheopla around, holding it reverse. He widened his stance, waiting on Mizuko. "If I start to turn. Kill me." He commented, hoping she would not react from the request. "You adn I both know I don't wanna suffer."

#39Passing Down The Torch!  - Page 4 Empty Re: Passing Down The Torch! Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:38 pm

Anonymous
Masamune slowly opened his eyes as he pushed from the tree yawning, he looked down at his toes and wiggled them some as they were pretty cold then his eyes began to drift upward as he used his right hand to dig into his right ear and clean it out and it was feeling oh so good, "Fool? Sure you should be talkin' to me like that kid?" Masamune stated to Gust noting the kid was the punch line for an insult the whole time his eyes aimed up at the sky

Masamune had thought about it often and sighed some deciding to let loose just an ounce of Reiatsu knowing this was going to really come back to haunt him but he shrugged figuring what the hell, he had nothing else to do really might as well let these brats feel a little bit of what he was working with from the ground his feet stood on dust pushed out ward and a loud booming noise sounded off before the reiatsu flared out for only a moments time then shortly going back to its hiding spot, Akuma Semi shivered he was ready to fight but Masamune simply glanced over to the blade and blinked a few times, "Yeah yeah..." he said aloud but really it was pointed to his comrade before turning back to them and questioning them,"So, I guess you two never heard of the Mass Murderer of Soul Society, the man who killed his Lieutenant third seat and captain? The man said to carry a double bladed Katana?"

Masamune asked as he removed his pinky from his hear a minor popping sound made itself known as he smelled his pinky and waited for them to reply with a lazy face and half opened eyes.

#40Passing Down The Torch!  - Page 4 Empty Re: Passing Down The Torch! Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:03 pm

Anonymous
Mizuko was a bit shocked at Gust's request. She was not sure she would be able to follow through with the request, but would try her hardest to do as he asked, should the time arrise. "I promise I will do my best. It may hurt, but I will follow through." she eventually said. Noticing that he was waiting for her to attack she decided to take a moment to think about her next move. She was about ready to attack when she heard Masamune talking. She turned to look at him for a moment. Once he seemed to be finished talking, Mizuko felt it better to ignore him for now. Her main concern was keeping herself alive and getting her Bankai.

Knowing she could stay shikai but that Gust could not go into it, Mizuko felt that she should begin her attack before he changed his mind. She closed her eyes, thinking of what attack to use. When she opens her eyes she begins to draw water out of the air into multiple different orbs above Gust's head. Once she has enough she lets the stay above his head while she beings to walk around him. As she walks around him she picks up her hand, summoning water to the center, forming a ball in her hand as well. "Chilling Frost Touch" she calls, looking to impair his sight. She then begins to run around him, drawing water and sending towards him water bullets from different sides. Finally she calls down her next attack, "Sensatsu Suishou". Once that attack is called and the needles start to fall, 75 in total, she runs in and aims to cut Gust on his right side.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum