Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

#11Business booming like usual(Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Business booming like usual(Open) Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:54 am

Anonymous
"relax yourself quincy." I say raising my,hood again stopping the storm inside the office"i can fix this easy." With a simple snap of my,fingers I channel the the divine and give the man a miracle by repairing his office. As the light fades and the office is fixed I speak again" now can I possibly save your kind from complete annulation.""

#12Business booming like usual(Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Business booming like usual(Open) Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:28 am

Anonymous
Sorin kept on the floor but saw that he had fixed it all with a snap of his fingers, Sorin's eyes widened only a bit but it was to be expected from someone such as a shinigami, he slammed his face back down on the ground and sniffled still it wasn't going to be perfect and he knew that all to well he heard knocks and pointed to the door and with a whining voice spoke, "Someone's at the dooor!

He knew who it was it was that same signature he'd been keeping tabs on and now it was here what if it was a monster or what if it was something worse? he didn't want to get up his life was in ruin's but he did reply to the Shinigami's offer, "How could you do that?Sorin asked and looked around the world, seeing that something was off, his stapler and yet again he lost it. ".....AHHHHHHHH!! The Stapler is off! I can't do anything right I am a big failure and I suck at being a Quincy I am going to die hereeeeeeeeeee." Sorin was pretty sure everyone in the facility heard him loud and clear as he made a pool of tears under himself still the same old Sorin, still the same.

#13Business booming like usual(Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Business booming like usual(Open) Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:35 am

Anonymous
"would you please relax." I say as I pull my,hand and ,the door opens slighly"im not here to kill you as I said several times now." I step to the window"im not your usual shinigami as you can tell." I say looking out at the crowds below

#14Business booming like usual(Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Business booming like usual(Open) Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:42 am

Anonymous
As Masaru waited for his knock to be answered he witnessed a brilliant display of light as he heard things move around inside. After the light faded Masaru heard two voices, one familiar, the other not so much. Suddenly the door simply swung open to reveal a hooded man, and another red haired man. Stepping in Masaru nodded to the two slightly before turning to the hooded man.. the one he believed to be Tazuma. "What brings you this far west Tazuma? Its been a while..." Turning his attention to the quincy Masaru smiled and introduced himself, "Oh sorry, it seems forgot to introduce myself, you can call me Masaru." Masaru's voice seemed to be cheerful, with a layed back tone as he spoke.

#15Business booming like usual(Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Business booming like usual(Open) Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:12 am

Anonymous
Sorin lifted his head and his face retained its normal features and he stood up, eyeing down both the Shinigami and the other whom he still couldn't find out what he was exactly but spoke to the men with that same cold tone voice, "A pleasure I am Sorin Nixilis, of the Nixilis Clan and the Quincy Leader over all tribes." That was the old Sorin the one who showed no fear and was proud of what he was, he wanted to know how these two got here and what they wanted

Sorin approached them both this time a little less fearless. He was a little intrigued by there appearances but saw something past the both of them what was it, didn't look like a normal person was it.."A G-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-" He couldn't get the word out but his face was pale white and his eyes narrowed his face showing the obvious signs of something else with them he was a little goofy but perhaps it was a way to throw people off show them another side to him so he didn't really have to fight in a matter of seconds he scooted further back against the wall again, "Mmmmmmeeeehhh" Sorin cried out it was like his normal shriek or whining word it was a rather pathetic site

Sorin sighed and looked to the two breathing hard as if something had just passed through him was he spiritual? No he was just plain old weird. And Sorin wondered what they thought.

#16Business booming like usual(Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Business booming like usual(Open) Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:17 am

Anonymous
"hello masa how have you been. It,has been a long time much has changed my friend." I say to masa then I turn to sorin"i am the lord marshal of the divine empire, tazuma koshi. It is nice to meet you Sorin." I say

#17Business booming like usual(Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Business booming like usual(Open) Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:38 am

Anonymous
"It appears so Tazuma.. your reiryoku feels much different than the last I saw you." Masaru replied to Tazuma as the quincy began to introduce himself as Sorin Nixilis, Leader of all Quincy. "A quincy huh? And their leader at that? Interesting..." Masaru's voice trailed off. He honestly wasn't sure how to react, the quincy distort and destroy the balance, and if he know what Masaru truly was whats to say what would happen.

#18Business booming like usual(Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Business booming like usual(Open) Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:42 am

Anonymous
"i am different know masa completely." I say to masa. Turning back to sorin

#19Business booming like usual(Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Business booming like usual(Open) Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:32 am

Anonymous
Sorin's eye's narrowed on contact of training them on Masaru, something rubbed off as wrong about this man he was a shinigami at one time he knew that much, he could taste the signature in the air it read Shinigami but then again it didn't, what was it that didn't seem right he was using what he heard to try and avoid the introduction stage but it wasn't going to slide past that easy

"A pleasure to meet you, Tazuma, but what might your name be? You wreak of a shinigami Presence yet something is off about you, would you mind telling me what it is? I'd very much like you to answer both questions if you would be so kind." The narrowed eyes of Sorin gazed to the other one who had not really announced himself and he had all the patience in the world to wait for it to come out now all he had to do was wait.

#20Business booming like usual(Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Business booming like usual(Open) Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:26 pm

Anonymous
"as I said I am something different. I originaly am something called a vizard but now I am different." I say with a sly smile."i came here to save you and your people.! And to offer you a change to join an alliance I am forging." Looking over to masa"i'll explain everything to you as well masa." I say as I look back out the window

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum