Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

#21Business booming like usual(Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Business booming like usual(Open) Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:33 am

Anonymous
Masaru listened as Tazuma quickly said that he had completely changed, before Sorin cut in asking Masaru of what exactly he was. Masaru's gaze turned to Sorin, noting the narrowing of his eyes, with a light sigh Masaru listened as Sorin spoke. First Sorin asked for Masaru's name once again, apparently unhappy with the answer he had originally received, before continuing to point out he knew or felt something was off with Masaru's being.

Masaru's glance quickly became a cold stare as his voice split the brief silence. "If you insist on being this persistent.." Masaru's stare continued as he smiled for a brief moment, "Once again, you may call me Masaru, what my name is matters not to anyone. And you ask what I am, well that is simple, I am but a shinigami who embraced a curse put upon him and turned it into a gift." Masaru's voice was still cold as he spoke when suddenly multiple white spikes and a blue fragment of mask appeared on the corner of his face. Masaru's right eye had changed from its usual crimson color to a dark blue as the sclera slowly began to turn silver.

As the slight change occurred a rough, ferocious, beast-like voice emitted from Masaru's mouth. "So your the pup that was curious of our nature?" The new voice asked before continuing on, "We are three parts of a whole, working in unison and complete harmony. You may call me Aisutaigā, I am but one part of Masaru's soul." With that the mask piece receded as Masaru's eye regained normal color, "Well does that answer your question?"

#22Business booming like usual(Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Business booming like usual(Open) Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:45 pm

Anonymous
Sorin heard the may and was met with a cold stare speaking on his shinigami's curse whatever, and only heard the name Masaru again which was acceptable but then he heard another voice another one that seemed so familiar so mischevious so evil it was actually rather hard to miss, "Pup? You would do well to hold your tongue little hollow I know you know I am not one to be tampered with and if you defile one of my sanctuaries I shall go to any extremes necessary to handle you properly." Sorin replied with a seriousness about him usually he was a goof and all of that but this time he was being the killer he was during the Shinigami massacre

He gazed to taz then to Masaru for a second before turning back to his same goofy self before taz knowing it wasn't taz's fault for this, "SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...I shall accept this offer!" Sorin replied to taz's offer with a closed eyed smile and a peace sign before he returned to his seat to do some more paper work he was getting extremely busy but his guests were still standing there, "You both may enjoy the park all expenses on me, just tell them I allowed you the souveneirs, drink, food and rides." with that Sorin got silent again and began to sign papers and look over ride designs.

#23Business booming like usual(Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Business booming like usual(Open) Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:28 am

Anonymous
Shocked by sorin's explosion I look at him and smiling"good im glad u accept my offer but so you know....i too have an inner hollow so threatening my friend isn't wise!" Snapping back into the now"i thank you for the kind offer sorin." I say looking at sorin

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum