Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Anonymous
As Lord Marshal's form was released, Enma's eyes grew wide. It was not a matter of fear, honestly she found it quite beautiful. Even after the Hollow is gone and the suit turns black, it was mesmerizing. She couldn't keep her eyes off of it. Really, the situation was not frightening. It was just very interesting.

#12On the Hunt in an Eclipse (Divine Only.) - Page 2 Empty Re: On the Hunt in an Eclipse (Divine Only.) Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:15 am

Anonymous
[ooc Emna that isn't Tazuma's bankai]

#13On the Hunt in an Eclipse (Divine Only.) - Page 2 Empty Re: On the Hunt in an Eclipse (Divine Only.) Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:42 am

Anonymous
Ooc: Fixed

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
Amaya Sat on a ledge outside of the range of the reaistu's resting her hand on her stoumach "your heart...I fear greatly you don't lose the very thing I love you for tazuma."She whispered. Amaya has taken note that in the deep past tazuma use to not like to fight whenever he could, but ever since they left the shinigami an she gained the new life in her, he seemed to itch for battle to test his strength. She greatly feared he was losing to the darkness he has. Power is a great source of corruption. Amaya just hoped it didn't grew to where she and the childern must leave do to this darness consuming him hidden from the divine light.

"Great being of the divine...Save him from himself...I fear I may not be able to keep him from the darkness of corruption...I fear alot for his safety...don't let his lust for battle be the end of him and the us..."She whispered a small prayer as she watched from the distance.

http://www.bleachstory.net

#15On the Hunt in an Eclipse (Divine Only.) - Page 2 Empty Re: On the Hunt in an Eclipse (Divine Only.) Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:05 am

Anonymous
Aegis watched on as his lord had unleashed a certain form he had as well only seen once before his eyes narrowed but was very focused on his surroundings not only on the lord but else where his eyes drifted and veered over to a ledge seeing that the lords wife had taken presence here and so Aegis approached the lord, bringing up his left hand and resting it on the shoulder of his lord, "My lord..Your wife is here, perhaps it is time to end this traitor's life before she see's too much.." He was very aware that she knew something was different about him, why else would she make such an appearance to the menos Forest a place that was home to many savages and monsters still not under the control of Aegis he backed up and kept his eyes on her from where she was the two red beady eyes glowed lightly and she knew as well as he, he was keeping his eyes focused on her as to watch to make sure she doesn't do something drastic to harm herself or the baby or get in harms way.

But it dawned on him he turned to that of his servant and spoke, "Enma, go keep the queen safe, do not let her see what the lord may or may not do to the Vasto.. Aegis' words were cold and without worry he turned back to the lord and watched on as the bright light coming from him only got brighter.

Anonymous
As Aegis tells me Amaya was here I look up at her and speakI know Aegis. She was here for a bit. I'll end this hollows suffering. standing there in the black divine armor. The hollow is obviously in intense pain. The black light rampaged the hollow body as bits of it were disintegrating yet it was still living and in obvious pain.

I begin to walk towards the vasto. I raise my right hand. The blackness of the armor migrates to my hand forming a spear like projection coming a full four feet off my arm. The armor returns to the gleaming gold as before. Your traitorous life ends now! as I say now I sprint using shunpo at a fast but not my fastest,impaling the hollow with the light spike and with a twist I plant the spike into the ground letting the hollow remain alive and suspended on the spike. The light both healing and harming it in a cycle of death and healing. The hollow attempts in vain to remove itself from the spike.

Turning and walking back to AegisA fitting punishment for a traitor would you agree Aegis? I say to Aegis as the,hollow can be hear struggling and choking on it's own blood

Anonymous
Giving a quick bow to her commander Enma spoke quickly.Yes sir. She swiftly moved into action as Lord Marshal spoke words of ending the life the Hollow. Quickly sonidoing to the Queen, taking one of her hands and turning her around in an instant. Excuse me ma'am. I apologize for this. She stood behind the Queen to block her view if she would look over her shoulder.

Enma thought: They are in love. I've never seen a dawn like this before. In the face of this scene, what else can be possible? Love shows over aggression. Another world can hail in your heart? in the face of the world's ugliness the most wise choose to have effection.

Anonymous
Aegis watched as the Vasto met its final end and fell down to the ground being removed from existence, his eyes drifted back to the queen and his subordinate and then back to that of the lord and the ashes that once were the vasto lorde hollow, what a shame to have wasted such a ranking of a hollow ask the lord asked him of his approval of the punishment he nodded as he followed behind the lord speaking, "Indeed it was my lord.." spoke aegis as his eyes veered back to that of the two women atop the ledge.

Anonymous
Call her back Aegis. It is done. I say to Aegis as I revert to my normal form. The Holy form dissipates in to my body.

Looking up to where Amaya is I shunpo to Amaya's sideIm sorry you had to see that My love. It is my duty to enforce the rule of the divine within our empire. my tone is honest and full of love. It was almost like I fall in love with Amaya everytime I see her.

#20On the Hunt in an Eclipse (Divine Only.) - Page 2 Empty Re: On the Hunt in an Eclipse (Divine Only.) Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:07 pm

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
"I seen better torture techniques my dear...there is nothing he can do that can top what caused my eye and arm to be abnormal."Said Amaya To Enma as she looked ahead. She soon saw tazuma come to her "Tazuma...You act as if I can a saint that never seen the sight of blood...I was the assassin captain of the seritei...Men feared of all the ways I can torture for information...I am still very feared and the current 2nd captain is a complete wimp compared to me."She commented standing up smiling as she moved her arms wrapping them around him."You need to quit running off...jack has been looking for you all day...you know she wants to be alot like you."She commented "Plus I still owe you training on getting your shunko and reverse demon kido."She commented sweetly

http://www.bleachstory.net

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum