Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Anonymous
Enma stepped out of the way after the queen spoke, and retreated next to Aegis. Enma's eyes lit up as she watched. Such a sight was a new wonder she had never seen.

She thought: The perfect mix of danger and love. like a rose with thorns.

After a few moments she regained composure. Such a thing was not for someone like herself. Never the less, it was nice to see. She lowered her gaze to the floor and stopped dropping in on the private moment.

Anonymous
Hearing amaya mention her being the captain of squad 2. I smile remembering the Soul Society for what it was and what it will be againYes,Amaya I remember but please remember I was Kenpachi before we left. I am Tazuma still. I am still the one who killed those upperclassmen in the academy. I am your sworn protector.

Grabbing Amaya gently by her waist with my left arm and lifting her off the ground several inches. I shunpo back to Aegis and Enma.

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
"and you still are the great kenpachi and will always protect even if I told you not to.."She commented smiling "We been through alot since the academy huh?'She asked wrapping her arms around his neck as he lifted her up. she closed her eyes as they shunpo over to two of their arrancar fellows. She was getting use to having arrancar around.. still iffy but now she was getting use to them. "Either way me adn the girls are happy you are here for us...elyse is starting to get use to you."She added gently

http://www.bleachstory.net

Anonymous
Looking over at Aegis and Enma I,speak againNow that I finished that bit of nasty buisness. Let us plan or next move. I feel our time in this forest is ending my blue eyes locking onto Amaya.

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
"You have alot of explaining to do...Secrets can kill great things physically, and mentaly between people..."Commented Amaya "I should know I hold more secretws about the seritei then most hold in their lives."She added looking tazuma in the eye. her good red eye flickered from red to a blind white, much like her other. She shaked her head before turning away. She lifted an arm as about ten scream butterflies flew from within her sleeve "We Should be going if our time here is ending."She comented looking over her shoulder

http://www.bleachstory.net

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum