Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

#21Just moved in, problems arise - Page 3 Empty Re: Just moved in, problems arise Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:42 pm

Anonymous
(It does say that it open to any one so more the merrier i say and your welcomed to join)

#22Just moved in, problems arise - Page 3 Empty Re: Just moved in, problems arise Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:47 pm

Thor Blerster

Thor Blerster
Ash Wyvern said smiling at Ichigo "Well not really but if it and thing they'll spark same memory from the past then why not so what do you have in mind?" as he took a sip of his drink slowly, but he suddenly cocked his head towards the window: in a flash. Ichigo was dazzled: he looked at Ash in a surprised emotion. "what was that about? did you see a ghost or something?" Ichigo tryed to joke about it, but his voice was just a small whisper.

(OOC: sorry, was too busy(that's why it took me some time to reply back.)

http://www.bleachstory.net

#23Just moved in, problems arise - Page 3 Empty Re: Just moved in, problems arise Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:52 pm

Anonymous
(It cool had other RP to keep me busy and made a few other characters as well)
To Ichigo whispered question I reply.
"I not to sure i thought it was a trick of the eyes but maybe not what do you think?" with a puzzled look. while trying to feel if there was any other reiatsu stronger then your normal humans the my own and Ichigo's.

#24Just moved in, problems arise - Page 3 Empty Re: Just moved in, problems arise Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:57 pm

Thor Blerster

Thor Blerster
Ash Wyvern said with a puzzled look "I not to sure i thought it was a trick of the eyes but maybe not what do you think?" as he leaned on the couch and started to think deeply. Ichigo Kurosaki, exhaled and looked at him "well, if it was a hollow, we could sense its spiritual pressure..." as Ichigo looked at the window again. But this is some thing else.

http://www.bleachstory.net

#25Just moved in, problems arise - Page 3 Empty Re: Just moved in, problems arise Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:52 pm

Anonymous
Yes The voice paused to listen to the other end of the line The signs have appeared yes It paused again. The voice was deep but kind in tone. We arent capturing anyone Mayuri. This is our duty not experimenting. On the rooftop of the house across the new human. The Captain Commande looked at his house. Sensing some reiatsu. He stood up and awnsered the line. with kindly spoken Back to work now please captain. goodbye for now His signature summer breeze gently moved the leaves in the trees around in Karakura town. He was hoping to meet this new peculiar human.

#26Just moved in, problems arise - Page 3 Empty Re: Just moved in, problems arise Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:14 pm

Anonymous
I pick up a faint reiatsu which i wouldn't give a second glance if it was human but it was different and it was not a hollow so what could it be? then saying to Ichigo i get up and head outside.
"Ichigo there a faint reiatsu that i haven't encounted before would you come and check it out with me i just can't get a lock on how fair away it is." and i wait for his reply before opening the door.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3