Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

#11New Staff Training - Page 2 Empty Re: New Staff Training Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:54 pm

Erida Seika

Erida Seika
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
This should be used in the banned power thread, instead of normal coding done in Ginsen's post.

Done all of the missions, the last one rather quickly, because I feel, it does not need to be any fancier.

#12New Staff Training - Page 2 Empty Re: New Staff Training Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:34 am

Duquin

Duquin
Good work, the following are just my own personal comments and are not at all intended to be "the law" on the matter. Hopefully the other staff members will share their opinions on your work as well.

Aphrodite wrote:Okay, so here's the deal. The following is a list of our currently active members, actually all of them. You know the new rule, that only those who are listed here, can vote on polls and have actual rights here, at the site? Well, if you aren't there, in the list of active, maybe you should be. Check it out [Only admins are allowed to see this link], at the latest activity check of Bleachstory! The rules of activity check are simple; you must post three threads, that you have posted in, and have fully five posts, in this month. We count feedback and suggestion topics, but everything in chat board is not seen as a RP post.

The list has species-sorting system, meaning, that your color is your groups color, not to forget, that staff has a m@d-marking added to their name, and admins have @dmin-marking on their end. Arrancars are darkred-colored, shinigami sorted to lighblue, and so on. This list also works as our race-tracker count which can be found officially [url=insertlink]here[/url].

• [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

There are some issues with the way this is set up.

"Okay, so here's the deal. The following is a list of our currently active members, actually all of them. You know the new rule, that only those who are listed here, can vote on polls and have actual rights here, at the site? Well, if you aren't there, in the list of active, maybe you should be."

That was written in a confusing manner and seems less like an official post and more like how you'd tell a friend about it in a private conversation. Why drag it out that much?

In addition, you vaguely explained the rules of the activity check, but that information shouldn't be on the active member list. The link to the check itself will take them to the page and they can read the information there. It's best to avoid having people re-read things, especially in a case like this where it's a shortened version. People may read this and then skip reading the fully explained rules on the activity check because they seem similar.

I also don't think we should change username colors or add titles for staff members. All that can be listed in the organization threads. This is for active users. What if they have multiple race characters? Which color do you choose? Staff members should already be listed elsewhere. So really it's just extra information that isn't needed and doesn't really offer any positive benefits. This is just a list of members recognized as "active" no need to turn it into list of races or to differentiate between staff. That stuff should already be posted elsewhere.

Aphrodite wrote:[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
This should be used in the banned power thread, instead of normal coding done in Ginsen's post.

My post has no coding because it is still in the feedback section. We're making a new banned powers list there.

For the apps you graded, staff will post in the threads and make any comments if you missed something or made a call we don't agree with.

---------------------------

Your new missions are as follows,

Grade this app

This template has something wrong with it! Post here what it is and how to fix it!

Choose which staff position you'd like to have and then think about what your quota for how much work you should do for that position weekly in your own opinion. Then post here detailing that work plan.

#13New Staff Training - Page 2 Empty Re: New Staff Training Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:19 am

Duquin

Duquin
Yuki Seika's first mission is to grade the following two apps

You must also pick which staff position you're officially trying out for. Just like Aphrodite, you should create a quota for how much work you think you should have to accomplish weekly with the desires position of choice. Then post here detailing that work plan.

#14New Staff Training - Page 2 Empty Re: New Staff Training Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:21 am

YUKIRIN

YUKIRIN
Graded Dorian's. Hope I didn't miss anything. ^.^ I'm also trying out for Community Moderator.

I'll work out a quota. I've had to do it before. =]

http://www.fairytail-rp.com/

#15New Staff Training - Page 2 Empty Re: New Staff Training Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:25 am

YUKIRIN

YUKIRIN
Finished Zyzz.

#16New Staff Training - Page 2 Empty Re: New Staff Training Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:26 am

Erida Seika

Erida Seika
Eh, I'd like to specialize to community mod. I'll do somewhat randomly work on applications, depending is there some or not...

#17New Staff Training - Page 2 Empty Re: New Staff Training Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:44 am

YUKIRIN

YUKIRIN
Ready for new assignments. Am I permitted to grade other bios?

#18New Staff Training - Page 2 Empty Re: New Staff Training Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:17 am

Duquin

Duquin
Since you'd both like to be community mods, you both have the same new mission.

-Holding and Regulating Non-Plot Events Such As Tournaments

That is one of the responsibilities of a community mod. Your new assignment is to come up with a non-plot event and post it here. When at least two staff members approve of it, you will then have to run said event yourselves. The event doesn't have to be successful, but you must attempt to make it so. When planning the event you may think of prizes as incentives, but this is why staff needs to approve of it ahead of time.

Here is a link to an example of a type of event a community mod might hold!

#19New Staff Training - Page 2 Empty Re: New Staff Training Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:31 pm

YUKIRIN

YUKIRIN

#20New Staff Training - Page 2 Empty Re: New Staff Training Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:34 pm

Duquin

Duquin
Good work Yuki, now you just need your schedule set up. Then you will be promoted to community mod after a week has passed from the beginning of your test period!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum