Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 6 of 14]

#51Technique request - Page 6 Empty Re: Technique request Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:11 am

Anonymous
Yuki Akies wrote:
Luke Yasenha wrote:Technique Name: Dreamwalker
Technique Description: This technique is available in both shikai and bankai, this allows the user to enter the illusion of the target when hit and can fight them inside the illusion, he also has some abilities to change the environments like creating mazes, parks, cities, etc, anything within reason as well as walls to defend against basic long range attacks as well as other illusion based ability

Technique Effect Chart:

*The effect chart is for damage, durability, or any other after effect of a technique. The damage/effect/etc will be based off of tiers.*

Opponent is Two+ Tiers Lower:
Opponent is One Tier Lower:
Opponent is Equal Tier:
Opponent is One Tier Higher:
Opponent is Two+ Tiers Higher:
Quote do post: 73701

I approve of this technique. I would get one more approval though. =]
Quote do post: 73756

thanks, although should I remove the technique chart since it isn't necessary? but thanks for the approval, Yuki-chan ^_^

#52Technique request - Page 6 Empty Re: Technique request Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:15 am

YUKIRIN

YUKIRIN
Eh, you can or can't. xD It's up to you. It's a basic technique, so I really don't see need for the chart. But another staff might want it in, so how about you wait? ^.^

http://www.fairytail-rp.com/

#53Technique request - Page 6 Empty Re: Technique request Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:16 am

Anonymous
Yuki Akies wrote:Eh, you can or can't. xD It's up to you. It's a basic technique, so I really don't see need for the chart. But another staff might want it in, so how about you wait? ^.^
Quote do post: 73761

Fair enough, I'll wait, although with so many staff offline, I don't know want will happen 0__0

#54Technique request - Page 6 Empty Re: Technique request Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:23 am

Anonymous
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I'm bumping these as they have been edited slightly

#55Technique request - Page 6 Empty Re: Technique request Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:26 am

YUKIRIN

YUKIRIN
What is the reason of them being edited?

http://www.fairytail-rp.com/

#56Technique request - Page 6 Empty Re: Technique request Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:29 am

Anonymous
just some adjustments to the details that you, yourself suggested, Yuki-chan ^_^

#57Technique request - Page 6 Empty Re: Technique request Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:07 am

Anonymous
i approve Dreamwalker. i'm looking at the other abilities now.

#58Technique request - Page 6 Empty Re: Technique request Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:14 am

Anonymous
First two abilities are approved, however you need to remove the part on the Kido where it states that the chains are immune to all damage. kind of OP to trap an opponent who is a lot stronger than you with unbreakable chains. instead, give it an effectiveness chart explaining how hard it is to break the chains at different tiers.

#59Technique request - Page 6 Empty Re: Technique request Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:12 am

Anonymous
Technique Name: Touch of Fear (Bankai only technique)
Technique Description: one of Luke's deadliest techniques in his bankai, he extends his hand into the targets chest and sends a pulse of extremely powerful terror through the target's system as the target's heart will try to compensate for the overload of terror, it works too well as it stops the heart of the target completely, their skin will turn a corpse-like blue with their blood veins turning black, putting the target to the point of almost dying in a state of semi-death, not complete death though but those that do die from this technique are known as died via "the blue death" or simply from "being overexposed to a large amount of fear within a second"

Technique Effect Chart:

*The effect chart is for damage, durability, or any other after effect of a technique. The damage/effect/etc will be based off of tiers.*

Opponent is Two+ Tiers Lower: have the greatest effect, heart will stop and they will go into a state of semi death for five posts.
Opponent is One Tier Lower: has a decent effect, the heart will stop and they will go into a state of semi death for three posts.
Opponent is Equal Tier: Has a good effect, the heart will stop but they will only be knocked unconscious for two posts.
Opponent is One Tier Higher: has a effect but not quite as effective as normal, only making their heart beat irregular and putting them into shook for two posts.
Opponent is Two+ Tiers Higher: the effect isn't very effective, only making their heartbeat irregular and putting them into shook for a single post.

#60Technique request - Page 6 Empty Re: Technique request Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:36 am

Anonymous
Spoiler:

finished editing my kido, can someone check my kido and my new ability?

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum