Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 8 of 14]

#71Technique request - Page 8 Empty Re: Technique request Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:31 am

Anonymous
bumping due to edits made on my reiatsu and I was thinking this is something Luke can do narturally since its a part of his reiatsu like with koga, who could send spirit energy into his opponent to control their five senses, the same thing would apply to the reiatsu of living shadow

#72Technique request - Page 8 Empty Re: Technique request Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:48 am

Anonymous
Spoiler:

can someone look this over and my sphere of silent death technique as well?

#73Technique request - Page 8 Empty Re: Technique request Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:48 am

Anonymous
Technique Name: Saigo shinpaku taihō (Final Heartbeat cannon) (Bankai only technique)
Technique Description: As the name suggests, this is the final technique of Luke's bankai; First, Luke tears out his soul core; which takes the shape of a black orb about the size of a tennis ball or basically, big enough to fit in his hand before he also tears his heart from his chest, his bankai going into the heart before he fuses his soul with his heart, which is still beating together, making the heart glow and become semi translucent, looking like black glass while still retaining fluid movement with two interlocking halos are around the heart like a atom's rings, he then raises the heart towards the target before a large blast fires when the heart does a deep beat that everyone within fifteen miles of his position can hear clearly; the blast end facing the opponent will take on the appearance of the heart as it blasts the opponent with a blast equal to a twenty megaton nuke, after the technique has completed, Luke will loose his reiatsu and spirit energy as he falls to the ground where it will take two turns for him to die as at the end of his second post, if no one has put his heart back in, Luke will die as is the fact of the attack being "Final", Reiatsu and Spirit energy recovery will be painfully slowly as well as the fact that even if they save Luke, he will be nothing but a empty shell, since using this attack costs him his soul and normally his life if no one saves him by the end of the two turns. Once per his entire life

Technique Effect Chart:

*The effect chart is for damage, durability, or any other after effect of a technique. The damage/effect/etc will be based off of tiers.*

Opponent is Two+ Tiers Lower: Target is taken to a near-death state with several broken bones, heavily internal and external bleeding and heavy burn and explosive damage; death will follow within two posts unless given medical attention
Opponent is One Tier Lower: Target will be barely be conscious with heavy burn and explosive damage, broken bones and heavy internal and external bleeding; unconscious in one post and death within three posts unless given medical attention
Opponent is Equal Tier: Target will be conscious but vision will be fuzzy and will be hard to see as well as extensive burns and explosive damage with badly damaged internal or external damage and some broken bones; unconscious takes two post to complete and death within four posts unless given medical treatment
Opponent is One Tier Higher: Target will be able to crawl but will have extensive burn and explosive damage with decent amounts of internal or external bleeding and a few broken bones; unconscious takes three posts to complete and death takes five posts unless given medical treatment
Opponent is Two+ Tiers Higher: Target will be able to walk slowly but have decent burn and explosive damage with some internal or external bleeding and with some bones being badly bruised; unconscious takes four posts to complete and death takes six posts unless given medical treatment

#74Technique request - Page 8 Empty Re: Technique request Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:32 am

YUKIRIN

YUKIRIN
Technique Name: Deathly hollows/Deadly silence
Technique Description: When Luke cuts or impales a target with his shikai, he can state the command "Silence them..." along with the name of his zanpakuto, the target is put into a illusion designed to drawing out the feelings that silence brings, designed to put on targets so they can't call out for help or rise a alarm, they will still be aware of what's going on but will no longer have the ability to speak for a certain amount of time until the effect wears off. Lasts for two posts, then a two post cool down before reuse

Technique Effect Chart:

*The effect chart is for damage, durability, or any other after effect of a technique. The damage/effect/etc will be based off of tiers.*

Opponent is Two+ Tiers Lower: Will have the greatest effect on those lower down, being the easiest to trap within the illusion. Lasts seven posts until they can speak again
Opponent is One Tier Lower: will have a great effect on them, although they are slightly better at handling the emotions then the above tier and can resist the illusion better. Lasts five posts until they can speak again
Opponent is Equal Tier: it will have a good effect on them, although, depending on their will, they can break through which would then need more then one attack to break them. Lasts three to four posts until they can speak again
Opponent is One Tier Higher: It will have a good effect, although they will find it easier to break through the ability then most, again, depending on their will, will need at least three slices from Zetsubō to break through. Lasts two to three posts until they can speak again
Opponent is Two+ Tiers Higher: Will has the least effect on them, being able to break through easily or only seeing the feint outline of the illusion, especially if they have strong willpower, will need more then three slices and a impalement to break them and to put them under Zetsubō's control. Lasts only a single turn

The technique itself doesn't make a lot of sense. How can an illusion and emotions forcefully silence someone? First off, emotions are a Banned Ability. You have just been able to keep and work around the ones you already had. No more powers may forcefully 'draw out' or manipulate/project emotions.

If you want a silencing technique, you would need some power or ability that enabled you to manipulate sound. That, or you need to figure out a way to get this through with just your illusion-based powers. =]

http://www.fairytail-rp.com/

#75Technique request - Page 8 Empty Re: Technique request Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:11 am

Anonymous
Yuki Akies wrote:
Technique Name: Deathly hollows/Deadly silence
Technique Description: When Luke cuts or impales a target with his shikai, he can state the command "Silence them..." along with the name of his zanpakuto, the target is put into a illusion designed to drawing out the feelings that silence brings, designed to put on targets so they can't call out for help or rise a alarm, they will still be aware of what's going on but will no longer have the ability to speak for a certain amount of time until the effect wears off. Lasts for two posts, then a two post cool down before reuse

Technique Effect Chart:

Opponent is Two+ Tiers Lower: Will have the greatest effect on those lower down, being the easiest to trap within the illusion. Lasts seven posts until they can speak again
Opponent is One Tier Lower: will have a great effect on them, although they are slightly better at handling the emotions then the above tier and can resist the illusion better. Lasts five posts until they can speak again
Opponent is Equal Tier: it will have a good effect on them, although, depending on their will, they can break through which would then need more then one attack to break them. Lasts three to four posts until they can speak again
Opponent is One Tier Higher: It will have a good effect, although they will find it easier to break through the ability then most, again, depending on their will, will need at least three slices from Zetsubō to break through. Lasts two to three posts until they can speak again
Opponent is Two+ Tiers Higher: Will has the least effect on them, being able to break through easily or only seeing the feint outline of the illusion, especially if they have strong willpower, will need more then three slices and a impalement to break them and to put them under Zetsubō's control. Lasts only a single turn

The technique itself doesn't make a lot of sense. How can an illusion and emotions forcefully silence someone? First off, emotions are a Banned Ability. You have just been able to keep and work around the ones you already had. No more powers may forcefully 'draw out' or manipulate/project emotions.

If you want a silencing technique, you would need some power or ability that enabled you to manipulate sound. That, or you need to figure out a way to get this through with just your illusion-based powers. =]
Quote do post: 74750

I know, who do you think got emotion based powers banned in the first place? XD

and When I was thinking of a way to use my illusion based powers, this was supposed to be it so any suggestions will be helpful ^_^

#76Technique request - Page 8 Empty Re: Technique request Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:13 am

YUKIRIN

YUKIRIN
Well you could use sound illusions if your element is not restricted by 'optical' illusions. xD

http://www.fairytail-rp.com/

#77Technique request - Page 8 Empty Re: Technique request Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:01 pm

Anonymous
true but I need to connect it to something someone is capable of feeling, since my zan still has that mechanic, it's need to be a emotion someone is capable of feeling otherwise my zan does nothing, I can't just generate illusions, there needs to be a "trigger" as it were, something the illusion is based on.

#78Technique request - Page 8 Empty Re: Technique request Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:28 pm

Duquin

Duquin
It's not Yuki's job to come up with your powers for you. If you think that having illusions not fully centered around an emotion limits your zan to doing "nothing" then you are simply being closed minded or stubborn.

There are tons of things you could do with illusion based powers that don't have to be solely tied into an emotion someone feels. I understand that is the general theme of your zan but that doesn't mean you're limited to it. Here is an example:

Ichigo Kurosaki's Bankai is highly compressed allowing for high speed/power combat however this is not the "theme" or "power" of his bankai but more like a side effect. It's real "theme" is the black getsuga tenshou. That being said, he still has the advantage of its smaller/compressed form and has techniques which utilize that such as his omni-directional slashing and his wheel of shunpo clones as he surrounds a target.

Your theme is emotion based illusions, but as a side effect of that you still have the power to make illusions. This would let you make illusion techniques that aren't solely focused on an enemy emotion. Consider them "techniques" that your character created using his zan's power rather than one taught to him by the zan.

#79Technique request - Page 8 Empty Re: Technique request Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:56 pm

Anonymous
I was asking for help with the ability, I wasn't asking her to do it for me but its not like its a crime to ask for help unless it is a crime on this site then i apologize

But the rest is a fair point, although i was trying to avoid being able to cast illusions myself, I may have to in this case, I have a idea for the new illusion so I'll try it and see how it goes.

While I do that, can you look at my sphere of silent death, my reiatsu of living shadows and the techniques i included in it, my masumue of black mist and my final heartbeat cannon?

#80Technique request - Page 8 Empty Re: Technique request Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:00 pm

Duquin

Duquin
Not confident I can without sounding mean. So no. Besides, I'm not staff and technically I'm not even allowed to be posting here >.> Yuki better yell at me for it and not make an exception. I should have pmmed you instead of posting here.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum