Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 9 of 14]

#81Technique request - Page 9 Empty Re: Technique request Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:25 pm

Anonymous
It's ok, your feedback is very helpful, whether I like to hear it or not, at the end of the day, your feedback is what makes my techniques and other things better because how can I learn from my mistakes when no one tells me so? so Don't worry about it ^_^

#82Technique request - Page 9 Empty Re: Technique request Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:03 pm

YUKIRIN

YUKIRIN
Actually, I was gonna yell at both of you: Duquin for posting and Luke for being passive aggressive with that former comment.

Duquin is right about you not limiting yourself to 'emotional' illusions. =] I don't like to work powers out for people too often, as they are not your own. Creativity is a thing to be valued, and while I can give hints, I don't like to confuse people by making a complicated power for them.

Get off the thread Ginsen. >:U
Last time we had members posting on these threads a huge argument broke out where I had to delete a page of comments. This is why we no longer allow it. Honestly, I don't think it was ever allowed- it just wasn't enforced. I'm enforcing it.

http://www.fairytail-rp.com/

#83Technique request - Page 9 Empty Re: Technique request Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:30 pm

Anonymous
I know but I designed my zan that I couldn't cast separate illusions apart from in my Dreamwalker but that only takes place after I've cast a illusion on someone, not to seem suborn (although I properly am xD) but I don't feel comfortable with Luke being able to cast the illusions himself, although I've edited my silence illusion a bit, removing the draw out part with a explanation of what's in the illusion is in a general term.

Although I'm thinking of adding a second element to my zan that might make my zan not so illusion reliant: my two ideas were;

1. Ice:

My reason for this was because of I was thinking about the mist being at sub-zero temperature so when it pass through or cut, it would make the area cut go numb with cold and turn the skin blue from the temperature going so quickly as a indication that my opponent's have been cut

2. Life drain:

This was acculey a idea from Mercry but I found it to be a interesting idea where, on release, things like plants and animals near the blade of Zetsubo wither while animals loose their vitality, looking much older like the life was drained from them, this would apply every time I cut them in shikai or merely by touching them in bankai, they would slow loose their spirit energy while quickening the loss of their spirit energy and life force as a whole

#84Technique request - Page 9 Empty Re: Technique request Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:56 pm

Anonymous
BUMP MESSAGE

#85Technique request - Page 9 Empty Re: Technique request Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:09 am

YUKIRIN

YUKIRIN
Which technique are you bumping for? Could you quote them for me?

You have so many techniques and powers scattered through this thread that it is hard to remember which ones were denied or corrected or whatever. ^^;

#86Technique request - Page 9 Empty Re: Technique request Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:10 am

Anonymous
Yuki, can you look at the sphere of silent death, my reiatsu of living shadows and the techniques i included in it, my masumue of black mist and my final heartbeat cannon

#87Technique request - Page 9 Empty Re: Technique request Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:47 am

YUKIRIN

YUKIRIN
Kokomu no Masamune is approved.

Shadow longsword is approved, and I guess your secondary element is shadows, making your Elemental Affinity both illusion and shadows?

Technique Name: Shadow tentacles/arms
Technique Description: Luke can manifest either eight tentacles (four on each side) or four, large additional shadow arms that float with two floating either side of his shoulders and two floating just under his own arms, his tentacles can be used to wrap around opponents, used as whips or like ropes for other uses while the arms can grab and attack using strong punches. the additional tentacles/arms can be cut off like regular body parts, although their skin is armored with dragon-like scales, they can be cut through, given a fast and hard cut to it, Although Luke can reform them but not instantly. Reform takes two posts per part cut off/destroyed, when deactivated, takes a six post cooldown before reuse or never if Luke runs out of Reiatsu before the cooldown ends

Technique Effect Chart:

*The effect chart is for damage, durability, or any other after effect of a technique. The damage/effect/etc will be based off of tiers.*

Opponent is Two+ Tiers Lower: Tentacles are highly effect in inflicting damage and trapping tiers of this type, arms produce large damage to include broken bones, takes three cuts of a shikai released weapon to cut through the tentacles or arms
Opponent is One Tier Lower: Tentacles have a descent effect in inflicting damage and trapping tiers of this type, arms produce descent damage to include some broken bones, takes two cuts of a shikai released weapon to cut through the tentacles or arms
Opponent is Equal Tier: Tentacles have a good effect in inflicting damage and trapping tiers of this type, arms produce a good amount of damage to include a few broken bones, takes one cuts of a shikai released weapon to cut through the tentacles or arms
Opponent is One Tier Higher: Tentacles have a hard time in inflicting damage and trapping tiers of this type, arms produce a ok amount of damage, including some brusing and other noticable punch damage, takes two cuts of a sealed weapon to cut through the tentacles or arms
Opponent is Two+ Tiers Higher: Tentacles have a very hard time in inflicting damage and trapping tiers of this type, arms produce nearly no noticeable amount of damage, only useful in stopping attacks or doing basic punch damage, takes one cut of a sealed weapon to cut through the tentacles or arms

Technique Name: Wall of shadows
Technique Description: Luke can shape his shadow to protect himself from attacks from close quarters attacks equal to a sealed zanpakuto and hado techniques under #40 without incantation. Takes three posts to cooldown before reuse or never if Luke runs out of Reiatsu

Technique Effect Chart:

*The effect chart is for damage, durability, or any other after effect of a technique. The damage/effect/etc will be based off of tiers.*

Opponent is Two+ Tiers Lower: Needs shikai level techniques to break through which it can take three of before breaking apart, the same for kido under #40
Opponent is One Tier Lower: Needs shikai level techniques to break through which it can take two of before breaking apart, the same for kido under #40
Opponent is Equal Tier: only needs sealed state to be take out, takes three attacks before breaking, Same for kido under #40
Opponent is One Tier Higher: only needs sealed state to be take out, takes two attacks before breaking, Same for kido under #40
Opponent is Two+ Tiers Higher: Only needs the opponent's bare hands to take out, can take two attacks before breaking down, Same for kido under #40

I need post counts for how long these last. "Until he runs out of reiatsu" is extremely vague.

Looking over your other techniques but am posting these early because of the site lag today.

#88Technique request - Page 9 Empty Re: Technique request Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:02 am

Anonymous
thanks Yuki-chan, shall I add that element affinity to my character profile? and the edits have been made ^.^

#89Technique request - Page 9 Empty Re: Technique request Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:30 am

YUKIRIN

YUKIRIN
As long as you don't already have two elements.

Looking over the others~

Darn this site lag. D< Are you experiencing it today? It takes three minutes in between page loads for me.

#90Technique request - Page 9 Empty Re: Technique request Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:32 am

Anonymous
Yuki Akies wrote:As long as you don't already have two elements.

Looking over the others~

Darn this site lag. D< Are you experiencing it today? It takes three minutes in between page loads for me.
Quote do post: 74823

I only have one so far so It should be good to add, right? and no, I've had no lag all day, maybe its your connection D< either way, it's bad, you may want to check that out

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum