Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 6 of 7]

#51A twisted meeting - Page 6 Empty Re: A twisted meeting Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:28 pm

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
Cobalt watched the two captains now speak with the original shinigami that had tailed her for a while now. She was finding his insults annoying. She knew he had the advantage on speed, but she had an advantage of Strength she was going to prove strength is just as good as speed. She also was going to prove herself in this fight since Jacob was there. Sure it has been awhile since she fought, but she wasn’t ever going to forget her fights with the Espada in training and such things.
Cobalt listened to Jacob nodding “As you wish, I will released 80% in this sealed form, no need to allow them to see my other form” She commented moving in front of Jacob and forward. She lifted both hands up as her left hand reached into her right sleeve. She slowly pulled her zanpackuto out slashing down to her side “sealed form 80% release, no restrictions.” She stated. Her gentle ocean blue eyes switched to ice cold blue with dark blue slits. Her hair grew half an inch as she gained a blue outline as her reaistu rapidly began to rise from nothing. The gravity around her began to increase becoming three busses on top of one another crushing down on anything within a half a mile in any direction “Come here kitty kitty, I hope you don’t mind getting all soaked and wet.” She commented as her hair waved some around her as she smirked “you are lucky I am not allow to use my other hand just yet, my friend isn’t ready to come out and play just yet. So you are stuck with me till she is ready to tear your skin off.” She commented to Kato.

http://www.bleachstory.net

#52A twisted meeting - Page 6 Empty Re: A twisted meeting Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:13 pm

Anonymous
Seeing colbolt's change I,respond" " today,isn't your lucky day shinigami. You,should use that speed of yours and run away." I step back keeping my eyes on the two other shinigami there

#53A twisted meeting - Page 6 Empty Re: A twisted meeting Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:04 am

Anonymous
No, wait a minute there are no cows in soul society..now that i think about it. what in the hell do we eat??

Hollis suddenly pulls a shiny red apple from out of his left sleeve that seems to come from nowhere and looks at it.

"I guess there's always this.."

The ebony skinned man takes a large bite out of the crimson fruit and a bit of juice trickles down the corner of his soft lips. His eyes wince with enjoyment as the flavor fills his palate and treads down his throat. He's always enjoyed red apples, well really the color red in general. It reminds him of so many things he cares deeply for; the warmth of fire, the passion of a rose, the allure of blood seeping from a young man throa..Well, pay no attention to that last part.............The green apples are ok to eat on occasion , but the sour taste always makes his nose cringe. Edwards continues to munch on his snack as he watches the arrancar girl charging up. He notices the demon looking at him and just glares back at him with his cold doll-like eyes.

#54A twisted meeting - Page 6 Empty Re: A twisted meeting Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:23 am

Anonymous
Kato said nothing. He cared not how strong the girl thought she was. He would win this fight, no matter what it took. This fight was about Kato proving himself. It was about showing one of the Captains of Soul Society just how strong he really was. He would not embarrass himself.

Kato stood in place, sword sheathed. He was waiting for the Arrancar to approach him. Kato was tired of making the first move. It was her turn.

#55A twisted meeting - Page 6 Empty Re: A twisted meeting Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:26 am

Anonymous
Looking at edwards "you seem to be different from the rest.i admit that in another time we could have been allies you and I.now call of your dog before he gets hurt and leave now " I move closer to the two other shinigami in the area.

#56A twisted meeting - Page 6 Empty Re: A twisted meeting Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:39 am

Anonymous
for thoose able to see it a garganta would tear open the sky. and despite him holding it down the effects of his spiritual pressure could probally be feelt by everyone. as he slowly floated down landing between the two sides. glaring at both the shinigami and the demon leader jacob
"whats going on here have you all gone mad are you gonna make our presence known to the humans dont any of you have any idea on how many humans there is that can see us not to mention thoose so called fullbringers and quincys." he pointed at hollis and kato "i thought that atleast you shinigami should know better guess that soul society is getting more incompetent everyday" he gets quiet for a while as his spiritual pressure lowers "go back to soul society shinigamis there will be no more fighting here today unless you want ME as your opponent" he then turns his back towards them and looks at cobalt his voice calmer and more friendly now "your services are needed in las noches there was a minior fight and we have some wounded that needs care"

#57A twisted meeting - Page 6 Empty Re: A twisted meeting Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:45 am

Anonymous
Feeling the new persons reiatsu I can assume he is the most powerful. Plus he smells of power. "i am jacob chambers, the leader of the demon armies. It,is a pleasure to meet,you at long last.i wish to speak of you about private matters(glares at the shinigami)

#58A twisted meeting - Page 6 Empty Re: A twisted meeting Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:06 am

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
Colbolt was about to strike at kato when she stopped to the new presence "Michael..."She whispered "restrictions up 100%"She commented to herself as her reiastu dissappeared. She looked towards michael listening as she smiled nodding "alright, Do yuo wish me there now or when I am done helping a friend here?"she asked gently to Michael.

She watched Jacob and Michael speak as clearly Michael was not ywith the shinigami. She wondered why he didnt yell at her, she was egging it on with about to fight the shinigami teen that had her beat in speed. She looked toward jacob then michael, waiting to see who needed her to be where. being part of two organzations were a pain, but it gave her something to do.

http://www.bleachstory.net

#59A twisted meeting - Page 6 Empty Re: A twisted meeting Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:14 am

Anonymous
Watching the Show

*munch*

"Mmmmmm, things seem to be getting good now...and all this fightings' kinda fun to watch as well. "

*munch*

Hollis then manipulates the reishi around him so that he is able to 'sit down' in mid air. He crosses his left shin over his right thigh as he continues to eat his apple resting his chin on his right palm which is resting on his leg. He raises an eyebrow at the demon lord jacob who claims they could have been friends since he is 'different' from the other shinigami. With a mouth full of apple residue, Edwards shrugs his shoulders, claiming to not understand what jacob means by that.

"I don't know what you're talking about pal. i told you, im just a noraml shinigami. weaker than most actually.."

Hollis basically ignores what jacob says about leaving and decides to keep watching the two youngsters argue and fight. Suddenly a large garaganta opens up in the sky, revealing another arrancar only this one seems to hold significant power. Hollis simply continues to smile nonchalantly as the new being speaks on everyones incompetance. Really Hollis himself could care less if any of the humans spot him. After all, since the arrival of this ichigo kurosaki he's heard of, shinigami-human relations have increased vastly. Captain edwards uses his context clues to deduece that this arrancar must not only be cobalts superior, but a high ranking member of their organization. He is aware of the actual leaders name but since no one has called this man by name, Edwards has no way of knowing for sure. However, even knowing that this arrancar is probably one of the most powerful people present at the moment, Hollis continues to much on the remainder of his apple in silence with his legs crossed and a serene smile on his face. In all of the ferocity surrounding him, the mans eyes show only lifelessness.

#60A twisted meeting - Page 6 Empty Re: A twisted meeting Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:30 am

Anonymous
What the hell was going on? What was originally a normal spar has now turned into Captains interfering? Why couldn't everyone just leave Kato to what he was doing? Has everyone just gone mad?!

"Why can't you just leave us be.....? Seriously, I respect you and all but.... Leave..."

Where did 'battle respect' go? There used to be a time when battles could go uninterrupted.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum