Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1ATTENTION STAFF! Empty ATTENTION STAFF! Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:49 pm

Kuroi

Kuroi
Okay. So lets get right down to business. Erida and I are currently trying to get stuff done and added into the Library for the benefit of having things easier to find and making it more member friendly, this includes mechanics and lore. Now it is incredibly difficult when we wait on your opinion on every matter and it slows down our progress, it takes not even that long to look at the stuff we are posting.

So what this brings me to is the request that Erida and I are capable of bypassing this waiting and stuff which is just ridiculous as some of this stuff has been up for ages. So this would entitle us the ability to create mechanics and lore, as well as a variety of other things to the site in terms of IC stuff. So without further ado please leave your opinions preferably before seven days with the stretch of fourteen if necessary.

#2ATTENTION STAFF! Empty Re: ATTENTION STAFF! Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:32 am

Kuroi

Kuroi
Does this highlight my point? I think so. C'mon people, all it takes is a quick yes or no at least and at best a quick paragraph...

#3ATTENTION STAFF! Empty Re: ATTENTION STAFF! Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:37 am

Thor Blerster

Thor Blerster
Do whatever the fuck you wanna do.

http://www.bleachstory.net

#4ATTENTION STAFF! Empty Re: ATTENTION STAFF! Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:37 am

Kuroi

Kuroi
Thank you.

#5ATTENTION STAFF! Empty Re: ATTENTION STAFF! Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:20 pm

Thor Blerster

Thor Blerster