Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 8]

#21Who hates paperwork? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who hates paperwork? Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:30 am

Anonymous
He snapped back out of his trance and looked up at Tazuma and Kieran. "Sorry it is just that something that haunts me. I am glad that we all have something in common here. Yeah we would all make a formidable team. Hanakotoba is something special." Kuroi lifted his glass with Tazuma. He was in a state of happiness because he was building new friendships something that he valued deeply inside of him. "To new friendships."

#22Who hates paperwork? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who hates paperwork? Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:04 am

Anonymous
I,push my cup forward clanking them together then sipping the sake" that remind me. what does your zanpacto do? I mean no disrespect but we all told you what our respective zanpactos do." I remove my zanpacto from my back and set it between my legs leaning gently on it.

#23Who hates paperwork? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who hates paperwork? Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:40 am

Anonymous
"to new friendships. Hmmm if we were a team i would think that you would have to be a name for it what do you think?" i say as i click my cup with the others and take a sip and settle in for a nice chat.

#24Who hates paperwork? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who hates paperwork? Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:03 am

Anonymous
Kuroi takes a sip of the sake and sits his cup down on the desk lightly. "I am able to control the plants and kind of manipulate them to my will. Lately I have seem to forgot some of my techniques with Hanakotoba. I wish I could remember them." Kuroi picked up his cup and drank some more sake before sitting it back down on his desk. "Hmm that is an excellent question? Any ideas?"

#25Who hates paperwork? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who hates paperwork? Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:36 am

Anonymous
"the sword saints." I say quickly to the question"seeing we all are masters of zanjutsu it only makes sence. Kuriyami holds may secrets from me as well,yai don't feel bad." I gently chime the silver music note charm allowing it to ring gently in the air.

#26Who hates paperwork? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who hates paperwork? Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:44 am

Anonymous
"And Roukou doragon still has to teach me a move but he has his reasons for holding off and the sword saints that has a nice ring to it Zuma i be happy yo help you learn more moves yai all you need to do is ask." i take another sip from my cup sighing at the taste.

#27Who hates paperwork? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who hates paperwork? Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:56 am

Anonymous
"Sword Saints..sounds good to me." Kuroi grins at the name of the group while listening to Tazuma chime a note. It made him feel good that he was building friendships with the captains. "That offer sounds really good Kieran may have to take you up on it." He reached over a grabbed his zanpakuto lying it in his lap. He could feel the itch of battle run up his spine making him shiver a bit.

#28Who hates paperwork? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who hates paperwork? Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:08 am

Anonymous
"Like i said all you need to do is ask man." then in my mind i her roukou doragon say You are getting closer all the time but the next move that i am going to teach you will be one that changes it all for you and it is one of the most dangersist one that you will learn that why you must be ready for it. i sigh then i place my cup back on the table ready for a refill.

#29Who hates paperwork? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who hates paperwork? Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:17 pm

Anonymous
Kuroi stands up grabbing his zanpakuto. "Well in that case since we have time to spend. Are you up for a little training spar." Kuroi stood his zanpakuto on his desk grabbing it with pride. He whistled as two shinigami came rushing in. "Uhm go get two squad four shinigami and dont ask why and tell the squad to clear a circle in the barracks area asap." Kuroi watched as the two shinigami bowed and left the room. He was trying to bait Kieran into a spar with him.

#30Who hates paperwork? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who hates paperwork? Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:12 am

Anonymous
"before you both go spar. I'll go and watch and make sure it doesn't get out of hand. Not to mention i'm interested in seeing your zanpacto in action Yai. " I,stand and pack up my sake and cups. "i'll follow you Both to the circle."

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum