Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 8]

#41Who hates paperwork? - Page 5 Empty Re: Who hates paperwork? Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:27 am

Anonymous
Creeping Shadows
On the roof of the 8th barracks main building, winding shadows give birth to a tall figure whose face cannot be seen because of the glaring sun above. As it steps out of the darkness however, the figure reveals it's ebony brown skin and clean cut appearance. It's cold smirk rests below a pair of empty souless eyes. It gives off an average level of rieatsu but no actual feeling to it which intern iis what makes it so unsettling. The figure steps towards the edge of the roof as the oversized captains haori on its back flutters in the wind. It is Captain Hollis Edwards of the 5th division, the weakest squad leader in all of soul society. Hollis sits down and crosses his legs as he looks down below at the fight that has commenced. He does not try to hide his presence but nor does he attempt to make it known. He recognizes the two captains from the meeting held several weeks ago, one is kuroi yai, captain of the 8th division while the other is Kieran Muguruma captain of the 7th division. Hollis continues to look around and spots tazuma koshi captain of the tenth division who appears to be reffing the affair. Edwards does not forget a name, place person or event, no matter how long ago it occured in his life and these captains are no different. The 5th squad captain continues to sit in silence as he ominously records the battle that is going on with the high speed computer that is his mind.

#42Who hates paperwork? - Page 5 Empty Re: Who hates paperwork? Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:29 pm

Anonymous
Feeling hollis's reiatsu I disapper from view only to appear next to hollis."you know its rude to spy captain edwards. If you,wish to watch you can join us on the ground level." I look down at edwards waiting for his reply.

#43Who hates paperwork? - Page 5 Empty Re: Who hates paperwork? Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:21 pm

Anonymous
Kuroi got blown back a bit from the lightning roar. He grinned and tried to steady himself. He looked around as he felt another reiatsu signature but then focused back on Kieran. Kuroi spun his zanpakuto around in his hand again before charging at Kieran slashing upwaprds to his left shoulder when he got close enough to him. He almost let himself get rattled but regain his senses quickly.

OOC:Let me know if I need to edit

#44Who hates paperwork? - Page 5 Empty Re: Who hates paperwork? Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:33 am

Anonymous
captain edwards continues to watch un moved by tazumas sudden appearance. he wouldve beeen startled but since he wasnt trying to hide his rieatsu he figuured someone would confront him eventually.

oh yes, how very awkward of me. its just that I enjoy watching from higher ground, you can always get a better view of things. id love to join you all down below however

captain edwards begins to get up but before he xan completely he dissappears and reappears down near the battlefield next to an outstretched shadow created by a door. he appears to now be standing up.

#45Who hates paperwork? - Page 5 Empty Re: Who hates paperwork? Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:03 am

Anonymous
Shadows,he moves with shadows I,think to myself. I then shunpo down to the ground level and continue to watch the spar .

the invitation
Near edwards in a bush a tiny being stirs to live his mission is simple deliver his message. He sees edwards and make sutle noises to get,his attention"pist pist captain hollis edwards over here." It,say softly so only hollis can hear

#46Who hates paperwork? - Page 5 Empty Re: Who hates paperwork? Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:35 am

Anonymous
While i was half way though the spin i feel hollis reiatsu why he here then i finish and see that yai had recovered and had started a attack i change the path of my zan to parry it then i do about three lightning like thursts to force him back.

#47Who hates paperwork? - Page 5 Empty Re: Who hates paperwork? Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:48 am

Anonymous
hm?

captain edwards hears a rustle in a near by bush before a sift voice speaks to him, trying to get him to come over. hollis considers that this may be some sort of strange trap for whatever reason, but decides to just walk over and see for himself. he nears the bush and looks around a bit.

hello there. did someone call me?

#48Who hates paperwork? - Page 5 Empty Re: Who hates paperwork? Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:50 am

Anonymous
From the bush the voice came again"are you captain hollis edwards?" If so I did from the bush popps a small shadow like being "i got a message for you. The beings eyes widenned as if it was going into a tranceCaptain edwards,please meet me at 24 holly court in karakura town at your earliest convience. We have much to discuss you and I." the shade seemed to regain its sences again "what is your reply?"

#49Who hates paperwork? - Page 5 Empty Re: Who hates paperwork? Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:20 am

Anonymous
hollis watches as a small shadowy creature pops out of the bush. it is kind of cute in a gremlin sort of way. before edeards can get lost in his thoughts of wondering what it is, where it came from and what it wants, the little thing speaks as if it were an answering machine. the 5th squad captain considers this ominous request, thinking of hundreds of possible outcomes within mere seconds. he then replies with his normal smirk and cryptic unblinking eyes.

mmm, a random meeting with a random stranger. hmhm, well thats a bit dangerous dontcha think? ah but then I suppose I have nothing better to do. very well. tell this person well meet at dawn. there is a large cathedral right at the corner of 24 holly court. ill meet him inside

hollis lets his rieatsu leak out a bit more so that it masks the creatures own.

#50Who hates paperwork? - Page 5 Empty Re: Who hates paperwork? Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:16 am

Anonymous
Kuroi watched as Kieran parried his slash and countered with three lightning thrusts. Kuroi kept coming parrying each blow of Kieran's right back at him. He was going to be aggressive and force Kieran back on his heels. While fighting Kieran he could feel Tazuma and the other shinigami reiatsu move all over the barracks. He nodded for one of his shinigami to trace it and follow them while Kuroi kept fighting Kieran.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum