Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Akira Bessho

Akira Bessho
The massive orb of liquid splashed loudly onto the ground and Seiji before spreading out to form a gigantic puddle as all liquids did. It began to give off a noticeable white vapor as it sat uselessly on the ground. Should Draiden even step on the stuff, he would likely notice within mere seconds that this stuff was fucking [i]cold[/]. Liquid nitrogen tends to be cold, after all. Ahem. Seiji felt his claws glance uselessly off of Draiden's shield before back-flipping onto his hands then flipping again onto his feet, just barely avoiding the sword strike and earning some style points in the process.

With the puddle of resting liquid nitrogen at their feet, Seiji heard the light splash of Draiden's Shunpo behind him and swung his arm in a slicing arc to try and slash at Draiden's face but he Shunpo'd back about 20 feet and raised up a swirling wall of the silvery-white liquid nitrogen as he saw the brightly colored land at his feet. The flashbang came and went in a bright flash as the youngest member of the Mazi clan heard the splashing sound of Draiden's footsteps while keeping his makeshift eye shield up Seiji caused the large wall to swell even more, up to 10 feet in height and held it there with his control over the cruel fluid. He let it drop as Draiden presumably neared him with his sword strike and as the knightly Shinigami got close Seiji made his move.

Seiji pushed his speed to the limits, performing an Utsutsemi and leaving behind an after-image as Draiden stabbed his blade forward. With after-image where had been previously, Seiji Shunpo'd to Draiden's right side and threw a punch to his face, his shoulder, then a swift hook kick to the face in rapid succession.

However, assuming Draiden didn't rush towards Seiji's wall of liquid nitrogen and hung back while observing the situation Seiji would take note of the lack of footsteps in the fluid and focus on his Reiatsu's link to it. In this scenario, all of the liquid would suddenly and explosively evaporate while rising upwards 10 feet in the air while retaining it's agonizingly cold temperatures which were enough to cause second degree chemical burns.

Seralin

Seralin
At first, his armored boots protected his feet. However, after he made the flash-bang, his boots were gone. His now exposed feet burned, and he quickly moved up with Shunpo after the attempted attack. "Shit...!" An attack that he forced himself through that liquid nitrogen puddle and didn't work. The sword stopped glowing for the moment, the time of attack having come and gone. He is panting lightly, trying to figure out his opponent went; all too late. A punch knocks into his face, sending him away in the sky. However he quickly regains balance enough to bring his arm up, blocking the last two attacks with his armored arm. Armor that breaks after the second strike. He wipes at his cheek and lips, and looks to see a small bit of blood on the back of his hand.

He smirks a bit, which builds to a chuckle. "Well, I have to say that I could not have asked for a better fight." He slides his blade back into it's sheath, his Zanpakutou sealing back up as it happened. He remains in the air a bit as he walks towards Seiji, seeing as his feet were extremely sensitive and this hurt much less that it would on the hard ground. He holds his hand out to the man. "Good match, friend. I look forward to the next that we shall inevitably have."

Abilities Used:

Akira Bessho

Akira Bessho
Seiji lets out a sigh and dismisses his Shikai as he spots the small bit of blood on the back of Draiden's hand. All things considered it got to be a little intense there near the end. He'd had to pull off some serious acrobatics and super-finely control all that liquid nitrogen. In any case, he watched as Draiden slowly approached him while still hovering a bit over the air. It appeared he'd stepped in the liquid he splattered all over the ground based on how he'd winced earlier. Seiji took the chivalrous man's hand with a smile and a firm grip while returning the handshake. "Likewise, that was an excellent match. Now if you'll excuse me, I better start running. I think my sister just realized I've been goofing off again." With those parting words, Seiji disappeared in a flash of a Shunpo while all the liquid nitrogen softly evaporated back into gas. [Thread Exit]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum