Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1[Private] Smoke and Ice Empty [Private] Smoke and Ice Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:20 am

Ika Mazi

Ika Mazi
Kuma was meandering around the Seireitei, unhappy with his luck. He had been made a Vice Captain more or less against his will, which meant that he would now have to take on even more responsibility within the context of the Gotei 13. It was to be expected though, he had been improving at such a rapid rate that he was frankly surprised they hadn't contacted him sooner about the whole thing. He had been recommended and turned the job down at least five times prior, but this time they simply weren't willing to hear his excuses and made him Vice Captain anyway. The job of a Lieutenant just didn't seem to fit for him, but for now at least he was going to be stuck with it.

Kuma sat back against the wall and watched some academy students training and meandering about as he slowly took in his surroundings. His Gauntlets were tethered to his arms at all times more or less, and as such his Zanpakuto was at the ready in case anything went down, but he didn't expect much. Today was just a day to relax. Unless of course he was interrupted, which given the state of things was probably about to happen anyyyy minute now..

http://www.bleachstory.net

#2[Private] Smoke and Ice Empty Re: [Private] Smoke and Ice Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:06 pm

RenaVixane

RenaVixane
That instance came when the sight of a wereclan woman stepped in view just at the corner of his vision. The view was a serene one where it wasn't just one - but TWO of them walking along together. Seemed the one that was more human height matching looked to be conversing about something in the distance but it wasn't easy to make out until they came closer.

"So let me get this straight - I have to cross my fingers in this manner to -"

"No no it's more parallel than that indiga."

"Parallel?" The younger ones ears droop a bit while she was fidgeting with her fingers in a bakudo motion before she huffs. "How do you even handle this?"

The taller one smiled before shaking her head gently. "I didn't at first. But I was able to get the hang of it quickly like any other shinigami here. If your talents lay elsewhere then just worry about focusing on that instead."

"Yes mother..." Their hands lower back down before giving another huff.

The two passing on along would only make passing near Kuma. Course, both would give a respectful nod - in customary manner with another higher up - as they came by.

"Ohayōgozaimasu."
"Ohayōgozaimasu." The taller one took a bit more notice of Kuma's Lieutenant status before blinking curiously. Then she pats the younger one on the back. "Go on ahead dear. I'll be with you shortly."

"Uhm...alright." She nodded before moving on ahead to one of the training grounds nearby.

The taller one took a turn back around to Kuma before giving a more proper nod. "New around the Seireitei? I was not expecting another Lieutenant to be nominated along with me."

#3[Private] Smoke and Ice Empty Re: [Private] Smoke and Ice Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:10 pm

Ika Mazi

Ika Mazi
So the Wereclan was wandering around, conversing among themselves so it seemed. They had passed by Kuma but it was clear to Kuma that Hana, the matriarch of the group had taken notice of him and his newly founded Lieutenant position. Given that Hana had waved off one member before approaching him, it seemed that she was probably approaching Kuma for a conversation and as such Kuma turned hoping to give her as much of his attention as he could muster while watching some of the students spar out of one eye. She nodded in his general direction and Kuma returned the gesture with a small wave, motioning her forwards so that they could converse properly.

"Not new to the Seireitei just new to the position of Lieutenant. I spent the last 30-35 years or so as a Seated member of my squad but unfortunately I couldn't keep my power under wraps as well as I would've liked and so.. well.. here we are. I'm now a Lieutenant more or less against my will. You're the matriarch of the Wereclan is that correct?" Kuma asked this politely, it was just a way to make idle conversation and so he eagerly awaited a response.

#4[Private] Smoke and Ice Empty Re: [Private] Smoke and Ice Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:57 am

RenaVixane

RenaVixane
That was a new one. She didn't see herself a Matriarch as much as she only saw herself as a simple woman who was trying to settle in as a member. This was definitely news to her on the other hand. Still, she had to do her best with keeping up her demeanor - and probably have to keep up airs with this kind of thing - until she was better capable of understanding it all. She nodded to Kuma in that regard when he mentioned about how he kept himself under wraps.

One can suppose that would be why she never noticed him prior. However, she did keep herself still when she thinks about it. In final thought, she looked on proper at Kuma once again. "If I was an actual Matriarch then I wouldn't be just a lieutenant of Squad 7. I would most likely have been among the rank similar to captain or captain commander in my own way. Plus...I do not really feel I am one to say I have status in that either."

#5[Private] Smoke and Ice Empty Re: [Private] Smoke and Ice Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:13 am

Ika Mazi

Ika Mazi
Kuma raised an eyebrow in the wereclan huskies direction as she spoke of how her position would be higher than Lieutenant if she were truly a matriarch of the Wereclan. This prompted Kuma to think for but a moment, before speaking perhaps entirely out of turn. "I mean I don't know about that, Chiaki is the matriarch of the Kokoro clan but she's lucky to keep up with Lieutenants like us these days. Last I checked being the matriarch or patriarch of a clan is often as much about seniority as it is power. Besides, Lieutenants don't grow on trees. You are one of the elite 14 Shinigami selected for this position at any given time, to presume that matriarchs must rank as highly as a Captain Commander is a bit presumptuous, you sell your self short Ms. Fuya."

Kuma would at this point cast her a small smile and await her response, hopeful that it would be favorable and that she wouldn't be offended by what he had said to her.

#6[Private] Smoke and Ice Empty Re: [Private] Smoke and Ice Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:26 am

RenaVixane

RenaVixane
Kindly, courteous, and motivational. No wonder he was nominated as part of the lieutenants. Though it would beg to question if his Zanpakuto was able to match for his rank as well. Regardless, she just nodded to him in response before brushing along her robes. Her gaze takes his in firm yet approachable response.

"I suppose you're right. I am doing my best with raising my only daughter as a single mother. Though I have been seeing a prospect that came along to help with staving off the sensation of being the only ones of our kind in Soul Society. That, and perhaps I could be a bridge between myself and others that might come from the realm of animal spirits similar to my own. I still find myself one of the lucky few that could end up with such intelligence somehow."

"Regardless, It is rather relieving to meet another lieutenant with such manners and heirs. Though I do believe I have to ask what made you want to opt out of being in position in the first place."

#7[Private] Smoke and Ice Empty Re: [Private] Smoke and Ice Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:47 am

Ika Mazi

Ika Mazi
The woman spoke up and seemed to take what Kuma said in stride thank fuck. She mentioned raising her only daughter as a single mother, then mentioned that there were in fact other wereclan members pining for her intimacy. It wasn't Kuma's cup of tea but he wasn't one to judge, so he let the comment move beyond that topic as quickly as he could. She mentioned that she had been one of the few spirits from her realm to turn out having some level of sentience and intelligence and Kuma nodded, "It is quite remarkable given how infrequently this occurs seemingly. I'm a bit surprised Captain Nashi hasn't gathered you up for all manners of heinous experiments to see how you tick."

Kuma's face screamed fearfulness when he mentioned Kokoro's name, then quickly he moved on to the topic she had brought up, as to why he had neglected the Vice Captain spot in the past. "Well I'll be honest, I'm not much a fan of rank and position. It's not my style and I'd have preferred to stay where I was. Minimal paper-work, lots of activity. It just suited my life-style better, I enjoyed being out in the field working with my squad-mates. I enjoyed the silent reverence they held for my abilities as opposed to now where it's so ridiculously pronounced." He sighed and shook his head lightly, more or less waiting for a response.

#8[Private] Smoke and Ice Empty Re: [Private] Smoke and Ice Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:33 am

RenaVixane

RenaVixane
"Regardless of that, you still had enough ability and experience to be able to handle having a position of this caliber." She replied. Though she can tell that this man definitely didn't seem like the officer material type in terms of how he puts it. The mention of Nashi though did make her entire fur bristle from ear to toe before shaking that cold sensation off. If such a thing were to happen to her young daughter then... She had to put it out of mind before looking properly back over at Kuma. "Anyhow..."

"The life of a lieutenant is not just about filing scrolls and handling the daily routine as such behind a desk. I myself have been given ability to patrol around and guard the districts assigned when need be. Considering my position in squad 7, I try to take it very personally and seriously since being a part of them. But not all positions like ours tend to be the same copy and paste predicament." She replied. Her thoughts were uncertain if her explanation was apt or not, but at least it was how she saw the view of her position as Lieutenant with her squad.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum