Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#11[Private] The Girl and The Vizard - Page 2 Empty Re: [Private] The Girl and The Vizard Sun May 03, 2020 6:56 am

Mei

Mei
Natasha would definitely notice the more relaxed state this man was in as she had accepted his request, however she wasn't doing this for him in any fashion. Nonetheless, she wouldn't respond considering there was no use. He would then watch him bow and proceed to speak to her again, although he made his sarcasm rather obvious leaving her to roll her eyes. "I don't plan on going anywhere with or without your approval," Natasha would respond as he would turn to walk away. However, she would do it in a way that showed she was joking and not actually serious. As he would begin to walk away, Natasha woulf simply return to her bench and resume sitting, however she would have much more to think about this time.

#12[Private] The Girl and The Vizard - Page 2 Empty Re: [Private] The Girl and The Vizard Fri May 08, 2020 6:14 pm

Ika Mazi

Ika Mazi
The complexity of the conversation had died down and with that Ika was finally able to relax. His fingers cupped his pockets loosely, a small smile parted his lips. He continued their conversation on an autopilot of sorts. She jested about not planning to go anywhere without his approval, a clear sarcastic jab that turned the small smile he was wearing into a grin as he chuckled to himself. "Well it's nice to know you humans are still followers to the bitter end right? This list contains every Advent Human I'm aware of on the planet, and their last known whereabouts. I stuck the list in your pocket when you weren't looking, call it a courtesy I guess."

At that point, Ika would turn around and throw his hand in the air to wave goodbye. "See you around I suppose, hope you have all those fine Humans organized when I'm back. You're gonna need them!"

-Thread End-

http://www.bleachstory.net

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum