Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1[Private] A lesson in Archery  Empty [Private] A lesson in Archery Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:00 pm

dziprisoner

dziprisoner
A remote Forrest would seem to be a quiet and peaceful place, however this particular patch of Italian countryside was in the middle of a large disturbance. Apsel had decided to use this place for some training, while gliding around at high speeds he was training both his accuracy and endurance. For what must have been hours on end he fired endless arrows into the distance and kept moving at high speeds only stopping if he needed to regain his footing, such training was a pain but Apsel viewed it as necessary, if he didn't keep himself in peak condition how could he protect those who were unaware of their supernatural predators.

His senses kicked into to high gear as he felt something approaching his position, it was weak but definitely human, no not human, Quincy. "I take it you've distrurbed my training for a reason?" Apsel called out to the newcomer in a clear and confident voice.

#2[Private] A lesson in Archery  Empty Re: [Private] A lesson in Archery Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:44 am

Sora Sendou

Sora Sendou
Jerome had set himself off on one of his goalless journey's off into some far distant direction. Starting with him entering a daze whilst on a common stroll he would typically roll with the flow to see where it might lead him, though they usually just ended with him getting lost. This time was not one of those times, yet. Hope was rising though, as he caught riff of something off in the distance.

The young quincy would roam the forest on the trail of a greater power. While there were better things to do than biting off more than he can chew, he just could not help himself from snooping about. It was weak at first, but as he got closer he could see just how much this source surpassed him. The original interest at hand was to see who the other local quincy was, but now fight or flight needed a better answer. Should this encounter be life threatening he can always run, though who is to say something couldn't be learned from this.

Just as he would approach a near opening from the woodlands, he would be spotted by his target. Coming out into sight he would explain his intrusion, "There was something about your spiritual pressure that just had me thinkin'. What could this power teach me? Here you are. You're a big one." Approaching the man Jerome would look up all the way. With a light jump he would send himself a couple feet up as to speak on eye level, "Seeing as you are visibly a man with more important things to do than small talk, I won't struggle myself with the attempt. I would like to observe what you are capable of."

#3[Private] A lesson in Archery  Empty Re: [Private] A lesson in Archery Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:18 pm

dziprisoner

dziprisoner
Before him stood what he could only call a child in terms age and attitude, "I think before I show anything, I should first see what you are capable of, with the greatest respect you're weak and I can't have you copying something that's going to hurt you." Although more than a touch condescending Apsel's tone was genuine, He was interested in just how much this fledgling Quincy knew about his own abilities. "How's about something simple to start us off? Summon your weapon, there's plenty of Reishi dispersed through out this area." With a flourish Apsel formed his own bow while keeping his eyes locked on the young man before him.

#4[Private] A lesson in Archery  Empty Re: [Private] A lesson in Archery Sun Jul 26, 2020 3:17 am

Sora Sendou

Sora Sendou
Jerome would dash his eyes across the man's well kept suit. He admired and extensively analyzed for any flaws, a task he began because of how unusually kept this man seemed. Then it hit him, like an arrow to the skull. He knew that he was in the presence of discipline, and it would be best to actually listen and not half listen. And with that he tuned back in. There would be a moment of pause before the man would get a reaction out of the boy. Given a few seconds to get his mind in place, the boy would take a light long breathe, placing his hands in the appropriate posture as though to hold his faithful crossbow, and with just another two second pause his cross bow would appear.

Having sensed earlier a vibe of inexperience being assumed onto himself, though he also felt it was unwarranted, so Jerome would remember he was talking to well kept suit man. So he would save the man time of asking more menial steps Jerome had been tired of being drilled, even if it's been years he used his powers under an instructor, and go on to demonstrate his skill by performing Ransōtengai.

#5[Private] A lesson in Archery  Empty Re: [Private] A lesson in Archery Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:39 pm

dziprisoner

dziprisoner
Upon seeing the thin blue threads of Reishi forming around the boy's arm Apsel calmly flicked the younger quincy on the forehead with his middle finger. In a somewhat stern voice Apsel admonished the boy, "Ransotengai is all well and good, but you dropped your focus on your weapon. In fact your drawing reishi away from your bow to form the threads. I looks like I will have to go back to the basics with you." Apsel let out a deep sigh, " Ransotengai is a last resort, your weapon is what keeps you and others safe, there should never be anything taking your attention away from your bow and the arrow you have knocked." Apsel drew in energy from his surroundings and drew his greatbow, the arrow he had formed was his usual strength. He turned to Jerome to ensure he had his attention before gliding away in an instant on a carpet of spiritual particles coming to a stop on the other side of his 'student'. "Dispite moving at high speeds I never let my weapon nor my arrow waver, if you focus on niche techniques while neglecting your fundamentals you'll just end up a corpse." Apsel gave his lesson and fired his arrow close enough to cut Jerome's arm.

"Lesson 2, Your choice of skill to show me tells me you are not ready for battle, so I suppose I will have to make you ready. Do you understand?"

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum