Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

#11Party Heavy(Invite Only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Party Heavy(Invite Only) Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:04 am

Anonymous
Jia sighs looking at the ground. "Alright, I'll go back with you. But-" he replies, pausing shortly, creating some sort of tension "I get to do things my way. Besides, who ever said hell was my home? I kind of like it here. The people... they amuse me, and I do the same for them. It's mutual. What have you to offer me?" Jia believed he could try to barter and set his own rules- he never liked being pushed around anyways. Even though he could not yet use his unbound form.
Hell. If it has changed, then it probably wouldn't be for the better. After all, it's hell. Simply endless floors of pain and suffering- the same pain and suffering which drove Jia to insanity many centuries ago. "Do you know how long we've lived? Here, once a person has reached the year one hundred, he is considered to be in the 'white age'. I would have completed ten of these already. I must admit it becomes at times mundane, but we do what we do. Let me just get my things."

#12Party Heavy(Invite Only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Party Heavy(Invite Only) Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:15 am

Anonymous
"wait a minute who ever said we were to hell? I said home not hell. We are royality now helios. No longer do we suffer at the hands of lesser demins now we rule over then in our own circle." I begin waking with Jia to get his thing before I continue to speak"and as for age if 100 years is concidered white then I would be very white." I say with a smile looking at Jia the entire time expecily when he touches his guitar.

#13Party Heavy(Invite Only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Party Heavy(Invite Only) Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:28 am

Anonymous
I see Jai and the other stranger begin walking away, leaving me hidden to ponder what had just happened, and honestly I had no idea... I just knew that I had never felt something so dark. Turning to leave my foot catches a loose shingle causing me to fall from the roof I was on.
Hitting the ground I let out a small howl of pain, I had twisted my arm awkwardly on landing.

Well this is gunna hurt a bit I grab my arm and jerk it back into place, gritting my teeth, I begin to head to the hotel I was renting for the moment.

#14Party Heavy(Invite Only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Party Heavy(Invite Only) Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:35 am

Anonymous
Jia made a small chuckle. "Royalty, huh? That'll be fun" he says, stopping abruptly "Wait..." Jia grabs his weapon, and looks toward the exit "You know, I gave you that money so you would leave. What do you want, boy?" Without even waiting for a response, O Fortuna's body was set ablaze. Jia grinned maniacally- finally, some action.
"Wait.. what?" Jia says, as he notices the ceiling collapse. From the top, falls the shinigami.

#15Party Heavy(Invite Only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Party Heavy(Invite Only) Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:55 pm

Anonymous
"as the shinigami falls and lands badly and then gets up and leaves. I look at Helios"strange that man fell from a distance that woyld kill anyone else. I wonder." Looking down at the flaming guitar I,say"you shoyld be more careful with your powers helios if you use them too much you may gain the attention of Hell's will.perhaps you should put that out huh." I am pointing to the guitar while saying this

#16Party Heavy(Invite Only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Party Heavy(Invite Only) Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:14 am

Anonymous
The flames went out, leaving still the guitar intact- O Fortuna was of course made out of plasma, a product of Helios' own reasoning, because it was not made of metal, or anything flameable, it did not burn. He also knew that because his weapon doesn't actually rely on reiatsu, it shouldn't attract too much attention, still he needs reiatsu as a catalyst, and such a thing would in fact attract unwanted attention... or maybe it already has.

"You think I'm still afraid of them? If I've escaped once, I could escape again" he remarked, with a cocky grin spread his face "besides. We still need to handle this guy." Helios, or moreso Jia, pointed at the man on the ground. He was not dead, for no plus emerged, and his his spiritual presence could still be felt as well. "Well? What should we do with him?"

#17Party Heavy(Invite Only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Party Heavy(Invite Only) Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:45 am

Anonymous
(ooc who is on the ground?nao stated he went to,his hotel.)

#18Party Heavy(Invite Only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Party Heavy(Invite Only) Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:55 am

Anonymous
(ooc; I got an idea but its up too you and Jai if you want it xD could be some random soul/shinigami on teh ground and I turn back to attempt to save him/her??)

#19Party Heavy(Invite Only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Party Heavy(Invite Only) Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:04 am

Anonymous
(ok so its not,you. If you wanna come back and try to save it feel free it is rp )

#20Party Heavy(Invite Only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Party Heavy(Invite Only) Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:27 am

Anonymous
As I came to the exit of the grounds I noticed a spiritual pressure I failed to notice earlier, it was faint but it was there for sure, turning back I took off towards the rooftops in the area with a burst of Shunpo. Upon arriving at the scene I saw the one who introduced himself as 'Jai', another man, and the man with the faint spiritual pressure(who happened to be on the ground between the 2). I then watched as the flames on Jai's guitar went out, leaving it unscathed, which caused me to worry slightly.

Quickly I decided I should watch and see what happens, so i masked my SP as much as I possible could hoping it wouldn't go out of control any time soon. My hand now rested on Yawe's hilt as I sat watching and waiting.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum