Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

#11A Chance too Meet the Captain. - Page 2 Empty Re: A Chance too Meet the Captain. Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:55 am

Anonymous
I notice Captain Amaya at a door aprox 10 yards from me as she speaks, telling me I'd have to be faster in thinking and my movement speed, before taking off saying she'd be at the training field with my new partner waiting for me.

With a light sigh I took too the roofs hoping to catch her off guard when I appear. As I closed in I noticed Captain Amaya shunpo into a tree, appearing to not have noticed I leap from the roof down to where some of the squad was training, I 'look' around for a few moments before quickly leaping to a rooftop covered by shadow before continuing to dart to the tree Captain Amaya was in.

#12A Chance too Meet the Captain. - Page 2 Empty Re: A Chance too Meet the Captain. Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:59 am

Anonymous
A blur of red and a swooching sound can be heard and seen by all then I can be seen next to amaya holding the sake bottle"nice to see you again amaya.playing keep away are we(looking at the bottle) with sake?! You never seem to shock me you know." I look around and Nao"hello Nao how are you?is this your sake?" I look down and see a stranger I wave "hello I am captain tazuma koshi of the tenth division nice to meet you." Looking back at amaya noticing her hoari has a hood like mine"nice amaya I like it(motioning to the hood),am I interupting anything if so I can leave."

#13A Chance too Meet the Captain. - Page 2 Empty Re: A Chance too Meet the Captain. Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:35 am

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
Amaya let tazuma take the sake "Yes we are since my lieutinent over there was late with meeting me so i took his sake without him noticing till a few mintues ago."She commented to taz "He said he got it from you, I am not suprise."she commented pushing tazuma out of the tree along with shunpoing down beside him "thanks it helps hide alot of things in my past as you can tell."She commented to him looking at nao "It is about time... Amelia Yashia, come here please."She called to amelia stopping her spar so she could meet with taz and the lieutinent

http://www.bleachstory.net

#14A Chance too Meet the Captain. - Page 2 Empty Re: A Chance too Meet the Captain. Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:10 am

Anonymous
As I feel I quickly twist and land on my feet"now amaya what do you mean by that. Nao was drinking subpar sake and as you know sake is one of my passions." I toss the bottle in my hand" its nice to meet youamelia. So what are you training in today?"

#15A Chance too Meet the Captain. - Page 2 Empty Re: A Chance too Meet the Captain. Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:17 am

Anonymous
Amelia looked a bit troubled as she walked over
"Mama I thought that was supposed to be a secret" She said, in refrence to Amaya calling her Amelia Yashia, since Yashia was Amaya's last name and Amaya had no recorded daughters. She was also worried that the fact that Amaya had adopted her would lead to her being moved from division two by some higher up or that Amaya might lose her position as captain after all her hard work

#16A Chance too Meet the Captain. - Page 2 Empty Re: A Chance too Meet the Captain. Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:39 am

Anonymous
Putting everything together I quickly calm amelia"no need to worry at all.your secrets are safe with me. Amaya is one of my oldest friends and I would die to keep here safe." That last statement was true I fact I almost did battling the vizard long ago.

#17A Chance too Meet the Captain. - Page 2 Empty Re: A Chance too Meet the Captain. Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:39 am

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
"Nothing will happen i have legal papers on you as of a few days ago so as far as anyone know i had a one night stand."She commented to amelia smiling "But they cant remove me for having family or they would remove byakuya for taking rukia in."said amaya "but either way he is one to be trust, if i am never around you can depend on him and the new lieutinent that will be training with you and me along with being your partner on missions and such whether i am with you to and not."She commented

http://www.bleachstory.net

#18A Chance too Meet the Captain. - Page 2 Empty Re: A Chance too Meet the Captain. Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:40 pm

Anonymous
Amelia shuddered when Amaya said the word "One night stand". She hadn't told her mother her entire history of her time as a human but she knew what those three words ment and she couldn't help herself when she heard them
"Alright Mama" Amelia said, smiling ever at Tazuma and Minoru"It is nice to meet you both. I'm Amelia Alison Yashia, member of division two as you can guess"

She turn back to her mother
"Should we tell them about my little problem?" She asked

#19A Chance too Meet the Captain. - Page 2 Empty Re: A Chance too Meet the Captain. Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:02 pm

Anonymous
I cNan be seen thinking"amelia...you are the bow carrier shikai correct? And if you want to tell me your secret please I can keep them.i even keep my own secrets...i'll tell you what i'll tell you one of mine if you tell me yours." My tone is almost playful

#20A Chance too Meet the Captain. - Page 2 Empty Re: A Chance too Meet the Captain. Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:15 pm

Anonymous
Looking first at Captain Tazuma, then at Captain Ayame, I turn my attention to Amelia. "Hello Amelia, I'm the new Lt, Minoru Nao. I hope we get along well. And as Captain Tazuma said, we'll keep you secret safe if the need be." I was now smiling softly as I light breeze picked up. Looking too the three I begin speaking again, "I think I'm going to really enjoy my time here, and I hope to learn a lot."

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum