Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

#21A Chance too Meet the Captain. - Page 3 Empty Re: A Chance too Meet the Captain. Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:44 pm

Anonymous
Amelia looked at Tazuma
"Yes my shikai is a bow. No arrows though only lightning" she said before looking at the ground"As for my secret it's actually common knowledge within the divsion but I has a little health issue that can cause me to cough my own blood if I get stressed out and if I'm put under too much pressure"

#22A Chance too Meet the Captain. - Page 3 Empty Re: A Chance too Meet the Captain. Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:26 pm

Anonymous
I looked at Amelia in amazement, realizing that to live with something like that took much inner strength and will power. Unable to think of a way to respond all I could mutter is "..I'm sorry" I shifted on the spot, feeling slightly unnerved. I just couldn't imagine what it would be like to live with something like that.

#23A Chance too Meet the Captain. - Page 3 Empty Re: A Chance too Meet the Captain. Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:44 pm

Anonymous
Amelia looked at Minoru.
"Why are you saying your sorry. It's my problem and I'm happy I have Mama's support when it comes to dealing with it" She said gently"It's not like you caused it. It was something I've had since I was in the world of the living. When it happens it happens and division 4 has come to see me as a regular"

#24A Chance too Meet the Captain. - Page 3 Empty Re: A Chance too Meet the Captain. Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:35 pm

Anonymous
Walking through the barracks i hear some voices nearby, noticing its captain Tazuma and lt. Minoru but two different voices i never heard before. I jump over the wall and sit on the edge, Hanging my zanpakutou on the pole nearby.
Looking at the two women i notice one is a captain.
"'hiya! i'm Lt. Zeipher Pronto of 11th division, nice to meet you. I yell smiling brightly.

#25A Chance too Meet the Captain. - Page 3 Empty Re: A Chance too Meet the Captain. Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:19 am

Anonymous
Looking at amelia I smile "did you know a captain once a little bit ago had the exact same thing,i believe its called consumption and as for my secret(i geo to her ear) whispering your mama was the first girl I ever spoke to and...never mind that last part." Gust shows up and introduces himself"he gust how are you today?"

#26A Chance too Meet the Captain. - Page 3 Empty Re: A Chance too Meet the Captain. Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:34 am

Anonymous
Amelia in truth didn't want to know the rest of the secret and she als didn't think Tazuma had the right name for whatever illness she had. The arrival of another Lt. startled her and getting nervous she moved slightly closer to Amaya, her face a bit more pale then it had been a few second ago. She was no good with guys or strangers, which all three of these people were and while Captain Tazuma seemed nice and Minoru seemed okay, the arrival of a third one just made her completely uneasy.

#27A Chance too Meet the Captain. - Page 3 Empty Re: A Chance too Meet the Captain. Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:47 am

Anonymous
Looking to Amelia I began to answer her question, "Amelia I said sorry because I could never imaging having to live with an illness like yours.

I then look over to Zeipher who had just arrived and was sitting on the wall. "Oh, hey there Lt.Zeipher... I notice Amelia's nervous reaction to his arrival. I walk over to Amelia's side and sit down, leaning back against a tree. "So Captain Amaya, any plans for the squad today? I was slightly anxious to start working with the squad.

#28A Chance too Meet the Captain. - Page 3 Empty Re: A Chance too Meet the Captain. Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:08 am

Anonymous
I bend forward, looking over the two captains over there. Seeing the girl move closer to the other captain showed me She was scared or just uneasy. I look over towards Captain Tazuma.
" I am good, Just traingin some while i have this alone time. And You sir?"
I slide off the wall grabbing my zanpakuoto walking over near the group. Smiling brightly I bowed towards the two women as a sign of respect and being friendly.
" You guys can also call me Gust."
Smiling I look over towards Lt.Minoru just leaning against a tree. I point my zanpakutou at him, with the sheath.
"oi! big shot, whats botherin' ya?" I said playfully mocking him.

#29A Chance too Meet the Captain. - Page 3 Empty Re: A Chance too Meet the Captain. Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:41 am

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
"Amelia... he is a lt just liek your partner over there. and since we are all here way not the twon lieuinents and amelia spar against me...just the muscles going, this exerceise I want you amelia and Minoru to focuse of reading eachother's moved and wokr in harmony all while having gust here added into the mix for if you to will be partners I expect you both to know what the other is thinking as well as knowing eachother's strengths and weaknesses and pick them up."Said Amaya Smirking "You wish to sit out captain tazuma or would you wish to help them, cause you still have yet to bet me in a fight."She commented to him smirking removing her captain hura, throwing it into a tree "I won't even use hadikazui."She commented as her other self was itching to fight. She bend over forwards moving all her hair into a bun, keeping it out of her face as her gold eyes watched them

http://www.bleachstory.net

#30A Chance too Meet the Captain. - Page 3 Empty Re: A Chance too Meet the Captain. Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:49 am

Anonymous
" A spar sounds excellent, although I feel as if this one will be much harder than any other I've been in. I say thrilled about the spar, but I soon realize that I'd be doing something I don't do much of, reading a partners movements and such. In the end I knew this was one step of the many I would take to become stronger. "I'm ready whenever everyone else is, this is just the first of many steps I must take in the future." I say with enthusiasm.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum