Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 10 of 10]

#91Re forging the broken swords - Page 10 Empty Re: Re forging the broken swords Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:48 am

Anonymous
Thea heard him speak to her softly mentioning the permission given to only look at him before hand but she replied with only a soul full of respect and honor, "Forgive me great Guardian but for someone so sacred I shall not lay my eyes upon him twice, I believe he has given us all gifts and should be looked to as our saviour therefore I shall not lay eyes upon him again." She said valiantly before moving to the spot she was guided to and there she sat before the Ancient one.

The Great Guardian spoke again to her mentioning that the pain was not going to be bad and she nodded, awaiting her tattoo to be given to her and her purpose be granted.

#92Re forging the broken swords - Page 10 Empty Re: Re forging the broken swords Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:03 pm

Anonymous
The ancient one pulled out his long silver spear like needle and dips it into the red ink. He begins his art process. The pain is intense and all too real. about an hour after he is done"you may look now young one" as you look you can see the number 5 in red ink tattooed.

Jack

I look at,thea getting her mark as she is completed and turns I can see the number 5Welcome to the espada number 5. Allow me to properly introduce myself,i am jack the primera of the espada. I am sorry for my deception as I introduce myself I open my cloak revieling a large number 1 is red on my,right rubs.

#93Re forging the broken swords - Page 10 Empty Re: Re forging the broken swords Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:24 am

Anonymous
Thea sat there her hands at her knee's as she awaited for the process to take its place suddenly though she had felt a major pain almost too real for words, but she wanted this she wanted to have a worth in this life so all she did in the end was grit her teeth and clench her clothing with all she could muster.

Not long after she opened her eyes only to see her left eye inked with the number five she turned back to the Ancient One and bowed in respect replying to him politely, "Thank you great Ancient One..I live to serve.." Hearing the guardian introduce himself and apologize she turned to him and replied as well, "No deception was placed you were just Protecting Our leader, I understand. I am Thea Leblanc."

#94Re forging the broken swords - Page 10 Empty Re: Re forging the broken swords Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:10 pm

Anonymous
It is a pleasure to meet you Thea. We all serve the ancient one,he is the eldest of us all. He marked the first espada as he had marked us all here. moving now closer to theaStay close to me thea I need others who see the ancient one as to what,he truely is.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10