Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

#31The 18 headed beast - Page 4 Empty Re: The 18 headed beast Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:24 am

Anonymous
"Hello 13th Division Captain. I am Kuroi Yai the captain of the 8th squad. This is what we will do and move swiftly. The three lieutenants will leave out after this meeting is over and report on the beasts. I want everything from color to weight and all of it. Then come back here and report what you have found. Meanwhile the fellow Captains, we will decide whether or not to kill these beasts or bring them back for Squad 12 to exam and hopefully trace them back to their orgins." Kuroi stood to his feet and placed his zanpakuto on his hip. He hated sitting back and missing out on the action but he had to wait and see.

#32The 18 headed beast - Page 4 Empty Re: The 18 headed beast Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:53 am

Anonymous
Cat felt like Kuroi ignored her offer, but she didn't mind. Right now her division was lacking in members, her leaving would put the soul society in a dangerous senario.... She thinks if there is anyway for her to be helpful. After thinking for a few seconds, she can really only think of one thing, if she is not with them. All she can do is hope that if they get hurt she can get to them in time. As thought crosses her she tries to think of a way to monitor the Lt. Then she remembers her tattoo. She was not sure if they would be so willing as to take on the butterfly tattoo them selves, giving her access to there health condition, and a way to track them at any time.

Such knowledge could be dangerous in the wrong hands, she was a knew captain, and so she thinks why would they trust her with such info. Her smile stays but you can tell she is a little concerned for there well being. She finally says something directed at the people going on the journey, "make sure to make it back in one peace," she said this jokingly but you could tell she ment it.

#33The 18 headed beast - Page 4 Empty Re: The 18 headed beast Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:10 am

Anonymous
"why hello captain of the 13th division i am kieran muruguma captain of the 7th division it nice to finally meet you i heard about about you and how you got your division back on it feet harsh to my taste but needed and you did what you throught was the right thing to do." i say knowing that when you look at me you see a boy 17 years old with had blue hair a well toned body standing at 170cm tall with a wan that has a 130cm long blade and a 5 point star shape guard with a small crystal connected by a short chain and it straped across my back in a way that the crystal hangs by my hip i extend a hand out to shake.

#34The 18 headed beast - Page 4 Empty Re: The 18 headed beast Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:17 pm

Anonymous
Akira reached out to shake hands with Kieran. "My name is Akira Nakamura. I am, as you know, the captain of 13th Division.", said Akira. "I actually regret what I had to do. But 13th was the joke of Soul Society at the time, and it needed to get back into order.", he said. Now Akira chose to get back on topic. "I like the plan so far as sending scouts, but what shall we do if these scouts are attacked by the beasts or any other entity for that matter?", asked Akira. He truly was concerned for the safety of the men being sent. Also, there was another thing bothering him. What if this turned into a great war between Seiretei and Hell? That would not be good. Akira now spoke again. "Personally, I think that we should kill all but one beast. The last should be bound with a strong Bakudo and brought back to be studied.", said Akira. "What do you think of my idea?", asked Akira.

#35The 18 headed beast - Page 4 Empty Re: The 18 headed beast Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:35 pm

Anonymous
5th Division

Takami Kawamaru, the Lieutenant of 5th Division, sat back resting. Recently, he'd been involved in a sparring match against two Lieutenants, one of which seemed to have higher Reiatsu than him. As he sat back, resting in the warm early afternoon sun, a Hell Butterfly came to him. When he heard its news, he was surprised. He knew right then that he was not going to get the rest of the day to sit back and relax. Instead of relaxing all day, I get to go fight some captain level beast from Hell..., thought Takami, both surprised and upset. He used his sense of Reiatsu and found that his Captain hadn't reported yet. I'd better hurry..., he thought. Takami began to Shunpo toward the building where the meeting was taking place. Upon arriving, the first thing he noticed was the huge number of Captains and Lieutenants there. "Lt. Takami Kawamaru reporting for duty!", said Takami in a serious tone. "I was told that you are sending a party of scouts to the Humans' World and I would like to go with the scouts.", said Takami, hoping that he was included in the party of scouts.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum