Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 7]

#21Come Women And Men, Come To Squad 10 - Page 3 Empty Re: Come Women And Men, Come To Squad 10 Thu May 24, 2012 2:34 am

Anonymous
Aki watched as Mizu called off her attack, "I may have to intervene, she is so close to finding the breaking point of the barrier, and she is close to the eye of the attacks, in the center their is a part unaffected by the fire and I've, maybe she can make it there" Aki thought to herself as she drew ready for an attack to help aid Mizu.

#22Come Women And Men, Come To Squad 10 - Page 3 Empty Re: Come Women And Men, Come To Squad 10 Thu May 24, 2012 1:39 pm

Anonymous
Mizuko continued to move forward towards what she hoped was the edge of the barrier. Her hands, feet, and face were getting very cold and becomming numb. Just as she is about to give up hope she finds she has reached a point that does not seem to be affected by either the fire or the ice. She brushes some of the ice off her clothing and looks around. She looks around and sees that the fire and ice on either side of her. She figures she best stay put for a few to warm up and attempt to think of a way out of this attack, not knowing how much longer it will last.

#23Come Women And Men, Come To Squad 10 - Page 3 Empty Re: Come Women And Men, Come To Squad 10 Fri May 25, 2012 3:45 am

Anonymous
Aki noticed that Mizu made her way to the eye of the storm, "now let's see if she has what it take to break the barrier, even though it will end soon, I personally would like to see if she is able to break it" she thought to herself "Let's see if you can do it" yelled Aki at Mizu, she still stood at ease waiting, she knew she was going to help Mizu recharge however she knew that she would also wait and push her a bit farther

#24Come Women And Men, Come To Squad 10 - Page 3 Empty Re: Come Women And Men, Come To Squad 10 Fri May 25, 2012 5:28 am

Anonymous
Mizuko had heard Aki and that renewed her faith a bit. She tried to think quickly now that she was not as cold. One thing soon came to mind. She gripped her rapier tighter and placed on hand alongside the blade. She closed her eyes and began to concentrate. "I need your help Selece." she quietly said. She then opened her eyes and, not just her eyes, but her whole body was glowing a sapphire blue.

She continued to concentrate and water was forming all around her in the area where she was standing. She kept her hands where they were and the water began to focus right here her left hand was on the blade. As the water continue to draw there it grew to a ball of about 2 feet in diamater. She then had the ball change to where it was like a portable wall. She then had the wall freeze solid. The wall came to about a foot over her head, about 1 and a half feet on either side of her and about a foot thick. She looked and saw the ice on one side and the fire on the other. She closed her eyes again, this time to see if she could get a mental image of the symbol in her mind. Once she has that in mind she picks out a direction and begins to move in it, heading into the flame side once more. She pushes straight forward, keeping her concnetration to make sure she does not waiver. The barrier soon begins to melt, but stays in tact for the most part. After about two to three minutes she feels she may have reached the end of the attack where the main part of the barrier is. She concentrates harder and, with one final push, tumbles out onto her ice shield. The shield slides across the ground heading right for Aki. It stops about a foot from where it started to slide.

Mizuko then looks up to see Aki. As you look her over you can see the many places she's been sorcthed or burned by the flames from the attack, nothing to revealing. You can also see where she's been scraped at by the ice from the ice part of the attack. Her body stops glowing, but her eyes continue to glow. The ice shield returns to water and she stands up, keeping the water close by. She is breathing a bit heavy as that last move took quite a bit of her energy. She knows that she will not be able to continue much longer at the rate she is going, but she wants to continue to try hard. "That is a nice attack there Captain. I don't care where I end up anymore. I just wanna be on this squad if at all possible." she says.

#25Come Women And Men, Come To Squad 10 - Page 3 Empty Re: Come Women And Men, Come To Squad 10 Fri May 25, 2012 6:08 am

Anonymous
Aki looked at Mizu with a hint in her eye, "Well you have fought bravely and showed enough strength to break a strong barrier, I think you would do well on my squad" Aki said as she raised her staff and allowed it to slip into the void she spoke softer than ever to wear Mizu couldn't hear, as an opposite circle formed around he and Mizu "protection of fire and ice" is what she whispered. A glowing light goin it's way to Mizu healing her wounds and restoring her to her original strength

#26Come Women And Men, Come To Squad 10 - Page 3 Empty Re: Come Women And Men, Come To Squad 10 Fri May 25, 2012 6:19 am

Anonymous
Mizuko smiled when she heard those words. She relaxed as the glowing light covered her and she began to feel better. She closes her eyes and, when she reopens them her eyes also have stoped glowing. "Thank you. That barrier was tough though. I almost gave up. It was your words that helped me. I thank you for that as well." she said.

#27Come Women And Men, Come To Squad 10 - Page 3 Empty Re: Come Women And Men, Come To Squad 10 Fri May 25, 2012 6:55 am

Anonymous
"I knew you had it in you, you just need to find it. Now what do you feel you deserve as a rank I would like your input on it" she said as she offered her hand to help Mizu up

#28Come Women And Men, Come To Squad 10 - Page 3 Empty Re: Come Women And Men, Come To Squad 10 Fri May 25, 2012 9:01 am

Anonymous
Mizuko was shocked when she heard Aki asked her for her input on her rank as she was helped up. She knew what rank she really wanted, but didn't think that, in her opinion, that she made to lieutenant class fighting. She closed her eyes as she thought and reviewed the battle. She felt she could have made an upper seat, just not the one she truely wanted. Fearing she would be asking for to much she replied, "I'm very judgemental of myself, maybe to a fault. I know I worked hard, but I'm not sure what rank is deserving of any type of fight. To be truthfull the spot I hope to get someday is that of lieutenant. I don't feel I'm there just yet so it is for that reason I say either 3rd or 4th seat at best. Worst case, I remain unseated like I am now. Either way I'm just happy to finally have a Captain and a more active squad to be a part of."

#29Come Women And Men, Come To Squad 10 - Page 3 Empty Re: Come Women And Men, Come To Squad 10 Fri May 25, 2012 6:21 pm

Anonymous
Joshua watched the fiught and almost began clapping at the end of it, but managed to hold himself back, so he didn't give away his position. He then listened to Captain Aki and the newcomer, Mizuko, talk to each other for a bit. When he heard how unsure Mizuko was about what seat he deserved Joshua couldn't help but smile before shunpoing onto the field. It must've been an odd sight for captain Aki and Mizuko, having a thirteen-year old looking boy, dressed in clothes from the human world and carrying a zanpaktou, appear in the midst of them.

"first off, before I say anything, that was a good fight. very impressive elemental display" he said, tipping his hat at both Captain Aki and Mizuko"Secondly, to the unranked one who just lost this fight, if your so unsure what seat you deserve, my advice would be to work your way down the ranks. You can't beat a captain so your not captain Material. However, if you beat a Lieutenant, you're worthy of Lieutenant. If not you try to beat the third, fourth, fifth, and sixth seats. If you fail you keep trying until you beat one. eventually your strength, and hopefully your brains as well, will earn you some sort of seat. Now since this division currently lacks a Lieutenant, I'll gladly test you for that rank, after you've rested a recovered a bit"

#30Come Women And Men, Come To Squad 10 - Page 3 Empty Re: Come Women And Men, Come To Squad 10 Sun May 27, 2012 12:11 pm

Anonymous
Mizuko looks at Joshua after he arrives. She's happy to hear the compliment regarding her fight with Captain Aki. Her smile turns into a frown though once she hears what else Joshua had to say. She came out of Shikai and resheathed her sword. She then walked over to him and was about to slug him, but thought twice about it. "I don't know who you think you are butting in, but I wish you would not have. I know I lost to Captain Aki. I admit that. I never wanted to be captain anyway. As for lieutenant, I'll earn that when I earn it. If you want to know the truth, I fell I'm a weak 3rd or strong 4th seat. So, in my opinion, I feel 4th seat is fine. I'm going to leave that up to Captain Aki, however. I feel she should have final say. As for fighting you, why would I want to? For starters you look like a child. Also, why do you want to fight me for the lieutenant spot? As you said, it's vacant." she said, then paused. After another moment she spoke again. "Wait, why are you even here? Do you want to join the squad as well and feel me a threat?" she said, not knowing who Joshua is or knowing anything about his past with the squad.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum