Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 7 of 7]

#61Come Women And Men, Come To Squad 10 - Page 7 Empty Re: Come Women And Men, Come To Squad 10 Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:16 pm

Anonymous
Mizuko watched the dome quietly. She became shocked as Joshua donned his hollow mask and knew that she had better finish this quickly or she wouldn't stand much more of a chance against him. Just as he was firing the balas around the dome she quickly froze the snow drift that had built up. It froze into a jagged block of ice just as the cero destroyed her dome. It was enough to cover Joshua up to his thighs. She takes a moment to look back at Aki before flash stepping to about 2 1/2 feet behind Joshua. She slashes her rapier down on Joshua in an attempt to end the fight. She knows that if this did not work she would have to come out of Shikai in order to continue fighting as her energy is low from her last attack.

#62Come Women And Men, Come To Squad 10 - Page 7 Empty Re: Come Women And Men, Come To Squad 10 Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:25 am

Anonymous
Senna had spent most of the morning walking around the Seretei and had observed a good number of the squads going about their daily routines. The tenth division barracks were still a few spots away on her itinerary but she decided on a detour once a loose flier flew in on a gust of wind and smacked her dead on in the face. When she peeled it off her face she saw what appeared to an open invitation from the tenth division captain to come and join her for training sessions. Senna held onto the paper and read it over a few times, the wind toyed with her bangs, and the little black ribbon ever present in her hair fluttered in the breeze. "Captain Aki-Shimo Netsu-Barria..." Senna repeated the name to herself, barely above a whisper. She folded the flier into a tiny square and headed off in the direction of the squad 10 barracks.

It seemed that the festivities had already started by the time Senna arrived. Two opponents danced around each other as the exchanged words, a third figure stood off to the side but still in the courtyard and fairly close to the two who faced off. She observed them for a moment, and a moment was all it took once she saw the hollow mask sported by one, before she realized it was a vizard. Instincts started to kick in and she began to reach for her zanpakuto but stopped herself at the last moment. The third person in the courtyard had to be Captain Aki and Senna did not wish to interfere if she had allowed the abomination to be present. Instead Senna slipped her hands into her pockets and strolled over next to the good captain to get a better look at all the fun.

She stopped a few feet away from her fellow captain but never took her purple eyes off the vizard. "Greetings, Captain Aki-Shimo. My name is Senna Nikono, with the sixth division."

#63Come Women And Men, Come To Squad 10 - Page 7 Empty Re: Come Women And Men, Come To Squad 10 Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:25 am

Anonymous
Aki looks at Senna as she says "It's great to meat you, I am captain Aki with Squad 10, I am sorry if I am short, but I need to pay attention to this battle"" Aki turned her attention back to the right standing ready for something to happen.

#64Come Women And Men, Come To Squad 10 - Page 7 Empty Re: Come Women And Men, Come To Squad 10 Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:36 am

Anonymous
Joshua sighed and turned around the block Mizuko's attack
"You pass" he said as his hollow mask vanished"To force me that far is impressive, though I'll admit it was more outa annoyance kid. So how bout we call this a draw? I say your worthy of Leiutenant position, with a little grooming and help from your captain"

#65Come Women And Men, Come To Squad 10 - Page 7 Empty Re: Come Women And Men, Come To Squad 10 Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:11 pm

Anonymous
Mizuko had to stop herself from trying to attack again when she fist heard what Joshua had to say. "A draw it is then. Your right though. I do still need work. I'm sure I'll get plenty of help from Captain Aki and others. Thank you." she said.

She then backed off and came out of Shikai. She was tired again, but happy it was all over. She looked to Captain Aki and said, "So Captain, is he right in saying I can be the Lieutenant of your Division?" she asks, hoping she knows the answer.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum