Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 7]

#41Come Women And Men, Come To Squad 10 - Page 5 Empty Re: Come Women And Men, Come To Squad 10 Mon May 28, 2012 9:37 pm

Anonymous
Joshua sighed
"your attacks are simple, maybe a little too simple" he said before shunpoing between a gap in the balls of water. When Mizuko appeared at his side he blocked her blade with an almost bored expression"You haven't even forced me to use my shikai yet"

#42Come Women And Men, Come To Squad 10 - Page 5 Empty Re: Come Women And Men, Come To Squad 10 Mon May 28, 2012 11:22 pm

Anonymous
Aki thought, "Enough is Enough", she decided that she was going to get into the battle and settle everything out, she decided that she was going to stop this battle and have them settle things out, "Mizu, stand down" she yelled as she shunpoed at Josh, with her shiki sheathed and went to grab his hand, "If you intend to test my squad you must first be tested by me" she said as she went to bring him to the ground with her.

#43Come Women And Men, Come To Squad 10 - Page 5 Empty Re: Come Women And Men, Come To Squad 10 Tue May 29, 2012 4:58 am

Anonymous
Joshua didn't attempt to resist Captain Aki and sighed once he was on the ground
"Obviously you must be deaf Captain" he said calmly"As I said I'm the former Leiutenant of this squad. If that doesn't qualify me for testing your members, I don't know what does. Or do you think former means I'm to inadequate for your liking?"

#44Come Women And Men, Come To Squad 10 - Page 5 Empty Re: Come Women And Men, Come To Squad 10 Tue May 29, 2012 5:48 am

Anonymous
"Young man I have never seen you fight and because you are former leiutenant of squad ten doesn't not mean you are athurized to test my members, if you want to be able to test my members than I must first test you" se said in a calm voice

#45Come Women And Men, Come To Squad 10 - Page 5 Empty Re: Come Women And Men, Come To Squad 10 Tue May 29, 2012 5:54 am

Anonymous
"Sadly, I neither answer to you or any of the 13 court squad captains, unless I feel like it" Joshua said"Now let me up. Breathing in dirt aint exactly health for ones health, even for people like me"

#46Come Women And Men, Come To Squad 10 - Page 5 Empty Re: Come Women And Men, Come To Squad 10 Tue May 29, 2012 5:59 am

Anonymous
"I dont force anyone to do anything, all I ask is of you wish to test my members that I be able to test you," she says as she stands aside.

OOC: Aki isn't forcing you in the dirt she is standing beside you

#47Come Women And Men, Come To Squad 10 - Page 5 Empty Re: Come Women And Men, Come To Squad 10 Tue May 29, 2012 6:05 am

Anonymous
((that's not what I read but okay))

"There's nothing to test" Joshua said "You're a captain class shinigami and I'm a lieutenant class shinigami. no matter how hard I fight you the end result will be the same, so even if you were to test me I wouldn't take it anywhere near close to seriously, which would make it a waste of both our times. Now, will you let me finish testing the little miss or shall you insist on this stupidity of testing someone who knows their limits."

#48Come Women And Men, Come To Squad 10 - Page 5 Empty Re: Come Women And Men, Come To Squad 10 Tue May 29, 2012 6:12 am

Anonymous
"Fine go ahead, should I feel anything misevious is going on I will interveen again understood" she said as she let him go.

#49Come Women And Men, Come To Squad 10 - Page 5 Empty Re: Come Women And Men, Come To Squad 10 Tue May 29, 2012 6:17 am

Anonymous
"Yes. and for your information I don't plan on killing anymore shinigami, so she's safe" Joshua said

"says you, traitor" someone said in the crowd but Joshua shrugged the comment off

#50Come Women And Men, Come To Squad 10 - Page 5 Empty Re: Come Women And Men, Come To Squad 10 Tue May 29, 2012 11:10 am

Anonymous
Mizuko was getting ready to attack once more when she heard Aki telling her to stand down. She stopped quickly and moved back to allow Aki to talk with Joshua. As they talked she blinked her eyes a few times, returning them to normal and sheathing her sword. As the converstaion continued she hoped that Aki would talk some sense into Joshua. She sighed when she heard Aki state he can continue. She wanted to protest at first, but felt it better not to since she knew that if anything fishy should happen in the fight, Aki would interveen again. Mizuko then turned her attention back to Joshua. "Your the one who wanted this fight. I was fine with whatever Captain Aki had to say about my skills. You may not like them, but at least I try hard. Also, just so that you know, I have beaten a lieutenant before. That was a long time ago while I was still in the Academy. It does not matter to me, though, what you think, especially since you don't seem to be very popular here and don't really seemed to be welcomed. Continue to fight me, if you must. I just want to let you know that, in the end, it doesn't really matter what you say. What matters is what Captain Aki has to say since this is her squad. In the end I will still follow her orders and not yours."

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum