Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 6]

#21A Way To Meet (Open To Active Players) - Page 3 Empty Re: A Way To Meet (Open To Active Players) Thu May 24, 2012 2:08 pm

Anonymous
"My name is Mizuko. I guess you can say I am, or was, part of the 10th Division. I don't know much of what is happening back in the Soul Society, but I have heard about some people being exiled. Seems a bit odd to me. I do have someone who may be following me. She says she part of some group, I think. The Divine Family she called it. She said she wanted me to join. I don't know about that yet, however. I was just on my way to check out what came out of that Garganta when I ran into you. Want to join me, or do you have other plans." she said, first introducing herself, then just rambling on.

OOC: I know in my profile it says 3rd, but by the time this thread happens she already in the 10th. I just don't know what seat she ends up with yet.

#22A Way To Meet (Open To Active Players) - Page 3 Empty Re: A Way To Meet (Open To Active Players) Thu May 24, 2012 6:05 pm

Anonymous
The rain felt nice an cool as i let it fall upon me as i lay on my back on the roof of a skyscraper. Beside me lay my red sleeved black cloak of The Divine Family. On days like this, i prefered to feel the air against my skin. However i wasn't so relaxed to not have a kyokko sealing my spiritual pressure from being sensed by others. Ever since the new captain commander had come into power, I had been an exile of Soul Society and the Gotei. I was still torn over the fact of not being able to truly return home but i also knew that his plan of purifying the souls of the world was a disaster waiting to happen.

As i was pondering over the new leadership of Soul Society, i felt the tell tale ripple of a Gargantua opening and closing in the near distance. Shortly afterwards i felt a Senkaimon and a familiar reitsu in the air. Abruptly i sat up and grabbed my cloak and threw it on, the clasp closing and forming the demonic sigil as i pulled the hood up. Comfortable knowing that my reitsus were completely sealed from the outside world, i released the kyooko i had been holding and sped towards the shinigami signature.

Sticking towards the rooftops i stopped upon a small ten story business roof and looked down upon my query. Raising an eyebrow i was surprised to see Xen'Xal alongside Mizuko. In my excitement i must of missed his Reitsu as he entered the world of the living. The rain had finally stopped but i still couldn't hear what was being said. Quietly i watched them to see what they were going to do as i was unsure whether or not Xen'Xal would attack me or not for being an exile.

#23A Way To Meet (Open To Active Players) - Page 3 Empty Re: A Way To Meet (Open To Active Players) Fri May 25, 2012 12:57 am

Anonymous
Seiko noticed all those who were appearing including one of her allies she didn't mind it didn't make her feel outnumbered she rather strived on outnumbering odds she wasn't bothered by such a thing it was good rush reminded her of the days when she was alive and fighting numbering ranks of people just to cut them all down, but she suddenly appeared next to Elenia and there she sat listening to the others she ,movements, their breathing, even their voices she was keeping tabs in a sense but it was for the lord marshal as his seeker she was his blade his instrument of retribution and she would live up to her title to the fullest.

#24A Way To Meet (Open To Active Players) - Page 3 Empty Re: A Way To Meet (Open To Active Players) Fri May 25, 2012 3:23 am

Anonymous
Well, I'd like to find some of these exiles and meet this Divine Family. It'd be nice to get away from Soul Society. Xen sat down, and looked over at Mizuko, I really don't know why I'm talking to you about this though, for all I know you could just be waiting to report my treason and turn me in. Then he burst out laughing.

Besides, you won't stand a chance against me. Xen summoned up his hell butterfly, then pointed at it, Hado 4, byakurai The white beam destroyed it instantly. Nothing left now but to see if that Hollow is going to show up. Xen looked towards the theater area.

#25A Way To Meet (Open To Active Players) - Page 3 Empty Re: A Way To Meet (Open To Active Players) Fri May 25, 2012 6:29 am

Anonymous
Cross laid against the rail sighing. "Come on! There has to be something to do here." He said, running his fingers across the rail. He was getting bored, which usually never happens in the Human world to him. He looked down upon the city, feeling a kido being used nearby. He sonido'd towards the rooftop of the direction as he Bent over, looking at the 3 shinigami. "Oi! Was it you that shot that?" he said, pointing the little blonde girl. He jumped down, rolling his shoulders as he looked over the group. He rolled his eyes as he folded hsi arms. "I'm not here to start trouble" his red 1 tattoo is visible on his face as it shines from the rain.

#26A Way To Meet (Open To Active Players) - Page 3 Empty Re: A Way To Meet (Open To Active Players) Fri May 25, 2012 6:41 am

Anonymous
Mizuko listened to what Xen had to say. She was about to speak when Cross showed up. She looked at him as he spoke and the replied, "No. I don't like to cause havoc if I don't have to. But, since your here that saves me from having to go and look for you. Was it you who came out of that Garganta just now?" She knew that Seiko had followed now but didn't know where she went and didn't even know that Elenia was there due to her cloak.

#27A Way To Meet (Open To Active Players) - Page 3 Empty Re: A Way To Meet (Open To Active Players) Sat May 26, 2012 3:42 am

Anonymous
I tensed slightly as i recognized the 1 tattooed across the Arrancar's face. The Primera Espada, a foe more pwoerful than any one of them could take by themselves. Even if we all pooled our strengths together i don't think we could beat him without someone dying. I could feel the anticipation for blood emenate throughout me from my swords but i fought the urge down. His body language didn't seem to be that of one going to attack but who could say, he was the Primera Espada. Forcing myself to relax as i continued to watch the three belo with Seiko beside me. It was easy to determine it was her, the Eye of the Seeker was upon her hood. Then again it was probably just as easy to determine it was me, my cloak was the only one that had a blood red left sleeve and my clasp was that of a demonic sigil.

"So Seiko,it seems we both have found the one I've been looking for," I whisper just loud enough so only she can hear. "The male shinigami is Xen'Xal. I'm not so sure about his loyalties yet. He has been gone for some time lately. As for Mizu, she is in a delicate situation just as i am. I'll talk with her directly, unless you have a problem with that?"

#28A Way To Meet (Open To Active Players) - Page 3 Empty Re: A Way To Meet (Open To Active Players) Sat May 26, 2012 8:33 am

Anonymous
Cross folded his arms as the rain bounced off his body. His hair drooping over his eyes as it slowly got wet. "I'm ordered from the alliance of the divine family as of now. I cannot break that deal, so if you have any attempts if attack. Don't. It seems like even just a simple kick from me would do enough damage to you to harm you. It was Tazuma's as well as it was mine that no one from the family attack Espada. If they do, I have a right to war. I don't think you want that even with the current CC." he said, slightly smirking. He looked the two people beside him up and down, rolling his shoulders he growled as he sniffed the air.

I'm surprised that no hollow even recognized that shot of kido. I could feel it on the other side of town." He said looking at the two Shinigami. "They attack you, I won't be killing my own kind. You shinigami could die for all i care."

#29A Way To Meet (Open To Active Players) - Page 3 Empty Re: A Way To Meet (Open To Active Players) Sun May 27, 2012 3:57 am

Anonymous
My only purpose is to keep balance between the living world and Soul Society, that's it. All that political crap with the CC and the Gotei 13 could mean less for me. Xen shrugged a little and remained seated. Looking towards Cross he shrugged a little when he spoke, the Xen looked back towards Mizuko So, now that this guy is here what do you plan on doing, because I won't help a one sided situation.

Relaxing slightly he looked around to see if any other Hollow were arriving.

#30A Way To Meet (Open To Active Players) - Page 3 Empty Re: A Way To Meet (Open To Active Players) Sun May 27, 2012 12:46 pm

Anonymous
As she listens to Cross, Mizuko begins to wonder who or what this family is that everyone but Xen seems to be talking about. Once Cross finished talking she then looks at him. That was when she realized whom she was speaking to, well, not by name at least. That was when she replied, "I don't plan on attacking you as long as your not up to no good. Seems like you mean no harm at the moment. Besides, I do my best to do my job. If you want to help me that is up to you. if you don't, then that's alright. Do what you must."

Before she spoke to Cross, however, Xen had spoken also. Once done addressing Cross she turnes to Xen. "I don't plan on attacking him. Your right. He'd kick me from here to next Tuesday and then still some more before he stops and then will do it all over again. What I plan on doing is seeing what this guy, or the girl that was following me, know about this Family everyone is talking about and why it seems everyone is against the current CC. Everyone seems to think that something is wrong. I don't see anything wrong currently so it's going to take a miricle in order to make me sway. Almost lost my life once due to stupidity. I don't want that to happen again."

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum