Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1A change of pace. Empty A change of pace. Wed May 23, 2012 6:56 pm

Anonymous
Cross laid on his back ontop of the highest point in Kagamino city, looking up at the moon. "Humans are lucky.." he said, sighing as he closed his eyes. he slowly placed his arms behidn his head, lifting it up slightly as he laid there. His upper robe laid on the groud beside him as he took it off earlier before. It was moderately humid this time of year. Most humans went to water parks, the beach or other kind of things dealing with water. chuckling, Cross thought about when he went to the beach for the first time here, the first time he heard waves, the first time he felt the sand. It was something he desired again, something he wanted.

#2A change of pace. Empty Re: A change of pace. Wed May 23, 2012 8:30 pm

Anonymous
"Is that the primera I hear whining?" Pyrrha laughed as she had arose from the ground of the earth still covered in the earths wrappings before they drained off of her like wet paint drained off a wall if it wasn't let alone for long enough small chuckles coming from her voice box as she covered them to represent her manner who'd of thought she would hear the primera commenting the luck of humans but she had figured she'd humor herself by teasing him.

#3A change of pace. Empty Re: A change of pace. Wed May 23, 2012 8:34 pm

Anonymous
Keeping his eyes closed, he let out a deep sigh. "Whining? Nah. I'm just speaking the truth." he said, moving his body as he stretched. Yawning, he opened his eyes as he turns his head to look over to the tricera. "What brings you here? I don't see you coming here often." grinning, he looked up at the moon once again, thinking about his personal goal that he lost ages ago. Dropping the smile from his face, he sat up, having his legs dangle in the air underneath him.

#4A change of pace. Empty Re: A change of pace. Wed May 23, 2012 8:37 pm

Anonymous
"Oh, y'know gotta gain divinity one way or another, had to kill a few people in town since Hollow aren't cutting it." Pyrrha barked before laughing anyone could hear the cockyness and confidence in the laugh of her tone as she hid it with the top palm of her hand, but then she stopped and gazed to the moon to, "Plus I haven't seen the moon in such a long while, ever since becoming a hollow.." Her tone was more serious and her face dulled down as she stared blankly at it.

#5A change of pace. Empty Re: A change of pace. Wed May 23, 2012 8:43 pm

Anonymous
He looked up to the moon slowly, nodding his head. "it's one of the main reasons why I come here." He dropped his head as he snarled to her other comment. "You killed innocent people?!" He questioned her. He was known for being the "white-knight Arrancar" with his whole protecting humans deal. Most didn't understand him, nor did he care. He stood up slowly, Looking over to her with his red eyes. "Why did you do it? Answer me!" he voice roared at her, he was not in a happy mood once she said that.

#6A change of pace. Empty Re: A change of pace. Wed May 23, 2012 8:50 pm

Anonymous
"Anthropamancy has to be gained one way or another can't simply wait around for divination to come to you, you got to take it, plus this world is over populated so whats a few humans as opposed to legions upon legions of them? Will they not just reproduce twelve souls..?" Pyrrha asked but with a smile on her face before it was not noticed but her face was covered in blood but did not hold the stench of it, she licked her hands clean as she was leaning against the base of the tree she gazed back to the moon while stilling holding such a smile on her lips.

#7A change of pace. Empty Re: A change of pace. Wed May 23, 2012 8:56 pm

Anonymous
"I let humans live, because they will end up destroying each other in a matter of time. I protect the helpless when shinigami or hollows pick on the ones that cannot fight back or see them. tell me how that is a fair, honorable death? It's not." he said, folding his arms up. He looked over her face, disgusted with the blood covering it. Closing his eyes, He looked to the right, before sonido'ing infront of her, punching the tree by her head, throwing it off the mountain. "You will not do it again unless I order you to! I made you tricera, i can take it back." eh said with a growl on his voice as he stared at her face.

#8A change of pace. Empty Re: A change of pace. Wed May 23, 2012 9:01 pm

Anonymous
Pyrrha smiled if she was to die it was for the glory of Anthropamancy and for the Espada she smiled proud at him as she licked her face dry if that's what was to happen she could always go back to shinigami and Hollow they had enough of them but it was honorable because they served for a higher purpose their death was not in vain it wasn't pointless if it was needed of her then it would happen if it was destined for them to die then it was destined nothing more nothing less "Why yes of course, Primera." Pyrrha replied before leaning up and kissing his cheeck with her now blood free lips before going under his arm and walking off.

#9A change of pace. Empty Re: A change of pace. Wed May 23, 2012 9:05 pm

Anonymous
Cross shook his head as she kissed up. "What.." He rubbed his cheek, looking to the ground. "what was that?" He asked, shaking his head as he turned around, looking at her as she walked off. He never knew what that was, or what it meant. He saw a lot of humans do it, mostly ones that spent a lot of time together. He rolled his eyes as he blushed slightly, trying to shake it off. "don't think because you did that, that you can do it again." he said in a mutter. "You just caught me off guard, that's all."

#10A change of pace. Empty Re: A change of pace. Wed May 23, 2012 9:09 pm

Anonymous
"Oh I am sure I won't be Primera." She teased as she replied getting further in the distance as she laughed some the cockyness resurfaced she wondered how it was to be intimate but never took the time to try always busy with killing shinigami here to killing hollow there so she figured she'd try a little bit on for size and what do ya know it wasn't half bad it was infact nice to do that but oh well back to business it seemed..For now..

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum