Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Anonymous
Deep in the heart of Menos Forest stood the Former Primera Espada his red eyes gazed down at what would soon be the menos forest though it was a lowered beneath the ground far from what people could see, he raised his hands and soon his anti-reiatsu began to pour itself out of his body, after a moments time the ground began to break apart and shake as from the ground rose the Menos Forest but the ground itself began to desecrate and change giving off only Anti-Reiatsu signature and feeling all those who would step into the ground would not be able to overcome him should they seek to betray or destroy him, Shortly after that the ground shook again and from the middle of the forest rose an Aztec Temple roughly sixty meters high and thirty meters long, Aegis ascended to the top of the temple where a throne stood for him to sit in, one circular hole to give way to light at the top of the roof shining down on the throne and its ruler now, Aegis approached the throne and turned to sit, the hollow all gathered around ready to obey ready and he was ready to rule.

Anonymous
A flash of bright blue light fills the area a good distance from the newly made tempke. As the light faded I step forward straight to the temple directly into the swarm of hollows. As I walk,up the hollows all react to me in aggression but I am unfazed. The hood of my divine cloak being up they can't feel my reiatsu or sense the type of reiatsu I possess. As I walk a single hollow leaps forward in a vain attempt to attack me. In a flash I draw the short form of the soul splitter. In a single stroke of my arm it is bifurcated. Bleeding all over the land and the other hollow"such a waste! A good warrior needed to feel the blade of my splitter." I say out loud leaping into the air I twist and land on the stairs of the temple"well well Ignan you have amased quite an impressive army here." I say while walking up the stairs

Anonymous
Aegis sat on his throne the old ruins of this temple apparent in their features as they showed their history through cracks, statues and even the idol's hearing such hollow outside rage on in their inhumane roar pleased Aegis but they raged on in succession of killing on another in pure combat those who did gain a concious and left the kingdom and their master were pit against the strongest of hollow in an arenta directly in the north part of the forest and killed brutally it was Aegis way of awarding them according to rank's in the Hollow evolution system, Aegis caught what seemed to be a blue light and new exactly what it was he stood and walked to the entrance where he had seen his lord strike down one of his Aegis' own soldiers.

Aegis lifted his hand to hault such an attack as he would personally kill them if they tried again and bowed before the lord, "I did not know you were coming, Lord Marshal." he spoke within his bow and then heard his comment about the soldiers and replied, "I did not need them but they wished to so serve under me and so i give them this forest to stay in Only those that grow a concious and fight against me are killed brutally and devoured by those loyal to me." Aegis said in his rise before welcoming the Lord Marshal inside.

Anonymous
"when,one of my generals gains control of a portion of land. I am apted to come and see Ignan." I replied to Aegis as I make my way to him"your warrior showed no hesitation in his attack....a valuable attribute to possess indeed." I,say as I approch him and extend my habd to him in a roman escue greeting"i am here to see your army and see the power that you command for the Divine Empire." I add

Anonymous
Aegis heard his words of compliment and praise and he was happy by this but did not show such an emotion in his features after hearing he was here to see the power of Aegis' army he did not hesitate and in doing so held up his hand as two Menos Grande who had betrayed him before had been brought back as the army of hollow and arrancar looked at the two menos grande Aegis spoke after a few seconds of silence, "...Execute and Devour.." The words came out as easy as it took to kill someone holding a blade trying to kill another man, with no hesitation they swarmed the two like ants swarming larger animal and slowly devoured them some of them even taking the mask of the menos as their prize Aegis watched with that emotionless gaze neither smiling nor frowning he always questioned them but ever went too out of bounds as to kill them his eyes adverted from them to his lord awaiting to see what he thought on the matter.

Anonymous
Clappin slowly"well done. I would have shown no mercy as well. Treachery deserves such punishment. Don't you agree my,Ignan?" I ask while watching the killings take place"you truely deserve to wear my crest." I add in a praise unlike any I could give

Anonymous
Aegis turned back to the devoured menos grande and their remaining carcass' as the hollow army roared on in victory, "Those who betray their lord deserve the slowest of deaths and that's through Consumption.." He said and bowed in his praise before before giving his army the signal and slowly they bowed before the two giving them praise as he gazed down at them like a lethal god.

Anonymous
Cross looked upon the forest with awe. Someone actually managed to bring it up from the ground. Each and every step was like stepping into something new. The temple in the middle was the very first thing that he had noticed. "Wow. He really did re do everything here" He commented, breathing in and out carefully. Every once and a while, he did hear the roar of the menos, which he was used to. He even found that sort of relaxing to his mind. Smiling, he began to walk forward,deeper into the forest. He felt Taz's presence here, which sort of surprised him. "what is the old man doing here.." He thought to himself.

His child legs did not hinder his speed. He is the fastest arrancar in the land, he could get to where he wanted to be in a matter of seconds. The armor covering his right shoulder, knees and hands still shinned in the light as if they were there yesterday. Stopping at the base of the steps, Cross looked over the menos army, as they swarmed the hollow. "Well. Had to of had a reason for that." He said aloud, just enough for Aegis and Taz to hear him.

Anonymous
Aegis felt the spiritual pressure from the moment it set foot before the Menos Forest his eyes gazed off into the distance watching The New Primera cross the terrain with a simple ease, before making his way to the temple, now the land was all an anti-reiatsu area so that Aegis could attain his dominance, an ingenious plot if he had to say so himself which he did not, as his army swarmed the strange he held up his hand by which they stopped on a dime and just growled and stared at the child

Aegis did not speak to Cross since their last little short dispute from keeping him from entering HM far enough from how he had already came Aegis did not care for the purpose but should probably figure out what his motive was anyway, "What are you doing in the Menos Forest, Cross?" Aegis spoke aloud his voice booming across HM with that mild tone of his the wind blew as silence took place as if a battle was about to commence from behind the temple a legion of Menos Grande made their way to their lords side ready to fight if it was the case.

Anonymous
He smirked at all the menos heading towards him. It didn't phase him when they did. Looking to the left and right, they suddenly stopped, just now growling at him. "Menos cannot stop me Aegis, i am not here to fight." He calmly said, looking over to Taz as he tilted his head towards him. "Just because I gave you Menos forest doesn't mean I cannot come here. This is my training spot you know." he said, folding his arms as he closed his eyes. He leaned against a beam on the temple, smiling opening his mouth again. "Am I banned here or somethin'?"

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum