Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

#2112th Division's Tea Party [OPEN] - Page 3 Empty Re: 12th Division's Tea Party [OPEN] Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:52 am

Anonymous
As Senna bumped into him and said what she said, that just made Hikaru more fustrated. Not really wanting his anger to get the best of him he began to breath deeply in and out, calming hemself down. He looked over to Chiba as he spoke, saying he was bored. How in the world could he be bored? He made this thing? If you so tired, liven things up but don't start a fight. he thought. It was at that moment the Eaon appeared next to Senna. He only sighed as he saw this. Great. Now another one who may wanna harm me just because they think that I am a Vizard. Truth is that I am, but they don't have any proof. he thought. He then looked over to Salem as he entered the party. He was getting ready to greet him when he reaized the two Captains were talking. He only shook his head and wished that he had not come to the party. Hoping that nothing else bad would happen he looked around for a chiar to sit down in. Once he sat down he looked over at all the Captains and the other Vice Captain, hoping nothing else bad would happen at this party.

#2212th Division's Tea Party [OPEN] - Page 3 Empty Re: 12th Division's Tea Party [OPEN] Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:13 am

Anonymous
Being a captain, Salem wasn't going to get into a fight. Nobody knows about his family. " Well, the Kyotetsu Family is one the Great Noble Clans, and please show me rescpet" said Salem, in a calm voice. He noticed another person has entered into the party, " Well Hello, Im Salem Kyotetsu, the Captian of Squad 13, and what is your name?" asked Salem.

#2312th Division's Tea Party [OPEN] - Page 3 Empty Re: 12th Division's Tea Party [OPEN] Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:48 am

Anonymous
Chiba had reteated to the edge of the courtyard shortly after walking away. He was sitting down and seemingly appeared as bored. The Zeno personality was still in control and he wanted to destroy numerous things just to see if it would be interesting. However the man had settled with drinking sake as he watched the others converse. He still felt the other personalities tug for control but managed to remain in dominance. His eyes were sharp, intense and fore-boding as they seemed to glare however they wavered and seemed more gentle as the other personalities started to win control.

#2412th Division's Tea Party [OPEN] - Page 3 Empty Re: 12th Division's Tea Party [OPEN] Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:02 am

Anonymous
Hikaru looked up as he realized someone was talking to him. He smiled. "Hello. Pleasure to meet you Captain Kyotetsu. My name is Hikaru Shibata and I am the Division 5 Vice Captain." he said, standing to greet the Captain before him. He looked over towards where Chiba was and wondered what he was up to. Feeling it better to keep his attention on the Captain before him, he turned his head back to Salem. "Care to join me at this table?" he asked.

#2512th Division's Tea Party [OPEN] - Page 3 Empty Re: 12th Division's Tea Party [OPEN] Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:13 am

Anonymous
Salem gave a smile, " Nice to meet you, and i will love to join you at this table." said Salem. He walked over to Hikaru's table and sat down. The other Soul Reapers were talking to each other. There was a saki bottle on the table, with some glasses. " So, you are the vice-captian of Squad 5, well my father was the former Captain of Squad 5, a long time ago." said Salem. He sat at the table and poured some saki into his glass, " Do you care for some saki also, Hikaru." asked Salem.

#2612th Division's Tea Party [OPEN] - Page 3 Empty Re: 12th Division's Tea Party [OPEN] Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:37 am

Anonymous
"Oh? I've been in this Division so long I can't remember who is who any more. What was his name, if you don't mind my asking?" he said as Salem sat down. When offered some saki, he said, "Sure. Don't mind if I do."

#2712th Division's Tea Party [OPEN] - Page 3 Empty Re: 12th Division's Tea Party [OPEN] Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:41 am

Anonymous
Salem poured some saki into Hikaru's glass. He took a deep breath, " Well, his name is Shino Kyotetsu." said Salem. He took a sip of saki and sat there.

#2812th Division's Tea Party [OPEN] - Page 3 Empty Re: 12th Division's Tea Party [OPEN] Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:46 am

Anonymous
Hikaru listens to the name and thinks for a moment. "His name does sound familure. I've been in this Division for as long as I've been out of the Academy. I was the 10th seat before I became the Vice Captain. Just got promoted recently. How about you?" he said, taking a drink of his Saki.

#2912th Division's Tea Party [OPEN] - Page 3 Empty Re: 12th Division's Tea Party [OPEN] Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:52 am

Anonymous
Salem looked at Hikaru, " Well, after gradulating from the Soul Reaper Academy, i was placed in Squad 2, as a fifth seat. I held my position, for about five years, being promoted as Vice-Captian." said Salem. He took a drink of saki, " After hearing about a captain position for Squad 13, I trained to master bankai." said Salem. He took another drink, and poured more saki into his glass.

#3012th Division's Tea Party [OPEN] - Page 3 Empty Re: 12th Division's Tea Party [OPEN] Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:47 am

Anonymous
Hikaru smiles as he continues to drink. "Sounds good. I still have to work on my Bankai myself. I think I'm getting close, but still so far away as well. Someday I'll get it, I'm sure." he says, pouring himself some more as well.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum