Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#11Staff Positions - Page 2 Empty Re: Staff Positions Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:37 pm

Anonymous
Here's a [Only admins are allowed to see this link], hope it'll answer your question.

While we're at answering questions, would you please read this and answer my question,

Enforcers
These are staff members who truly wish to serve the forum. The name may sound oppressive, however they enforce the will of the members. These staff members hold polls, start discussions, and ensure the politics of the forum stay clean and uncorrupted. Their powers and responsibilities in addition to their general staff powers are the following:

-Changing Usernames
-Changing User Permissions
-Banning Troublemakers
-Starting and Closing Polls
-Ensure Poll Results Are Enforced
If you were just an enforcer and not aa admin, what made you eligible to process my character app? and, why is my app the only app your processed? If, the answer is yes, and you were an enforcer back then, irrelevant of the fact that your an admin now or not, idk about that. Your approval for my tier could be voided, but that will complicate plenty of things, so I don't want that thing voided, just, want an answer to this, were you or were you not, just a enforcer?

#12Staff Positions - Page 2 Empty Re: Staff Positions Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:52 pm

Duquin

Duquin
Epizon Psychi wrote:Here's a [Only admins are allowed to see this link], hope it'll answer your question.

While we're at answering questions, would you please read this and answer my question,

Enforcers
These are staff members who truly wish to serve the forum. The name may sound oppressive, however they enforce the will of the members. These staff members hold polls, start discussions, and ensure the politics of the forum stay clean and uncorrupted. Their powers and responsibilities in addition to their general staff powers are the following:

-Changing Usernames
-Changing User Permissions
-Banning Troublemakers
-Starting and Closing Polls
-Ensure Poll Results Are Enforced
If you were just an enforcer and not aa admin, what made you eligible to process my character app? and, why is my app the only app your processed? If, the answer is yes, and you were an enforcer back then, irrelevant of the fact that your an admin now or not, idk about that. Your approval for my tier could be voided, but that will complicate plenty of things, so I don't want that thing voided, just, want an answer to this, were you or were you not, just a enforcer?
There is no "Admin" position anymore. Enforcers replaced that and are essentially the new "admins" as their job requires access to the Adminstrator Panel. So the question of "were you an admin or an enforcer" is void as both are one in the same.

But, unlike admins, Enforcers aren't "more important" or "in charge of the other staff members" as many would expect of an admin.

Enforcers also take on General Staff responsibilities.

General Staff
All staff start out in this position and the goal is to have at least 3 staff members at all times. Their job is to help keep the forum moving along by addressing general things that need to be done. Their powers and responsibilities are the following:

-Locking Threads/Moving Threads
-Accepting/Denying Characters
-Addressing Member Complaints
-Maintaining and Updating Site Information
So I don't see how Yuki's grading of your app could be considered void. Enforcers are just as responsible for approving apps as all the other staff members.

-----------NOTE-----------

Since we are having trouble with the colors due to others being too similar and what not, why don't we just make this a forum-wide event. All the participants can suggest a new color roster for all the races/positions. Once we have a handful of suggestions, we put it to poll and use that to determine colors to use.

#13Staff Positions - Page 2 Empty Re: Staff Positions Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:31 pm

YUKIRIN

YUKIRIN
Sounds good for the member voting on colors thing, Ginsen. ^.^

Epizon, I was a Community Moderator, and all staff help with apps as Ginsen said. I was recently promoted to Enforcer, or Admin, after I left for some rl stuff for a few weeks/month. Derp.

It seems to me like you are still upset with the tier I approved your app at. I 'processed' many apps actually, yours included, and all for a tier that I thought was fair. If you would like, you may PM me about it. I do find it a bit disheartening to see the posts you've made complaining, even if lightly, about my judgement on your bio. For the sake of the members and staff, I would prefer if it was taken up with me privately and not on public/staff threads. ^.^ I don't mean for this to be rude in any way, but I wanted to clear that up. =]

http://www.fairytail-rp.com/

#14Staff Positions - Page 2 Empty Re: Staff Positions Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:39 pm

Anonymous
Naw, that grading my app is an incident of the past. I'm just sour about it, and even if it was discussed privately, it wouldn't mean much. I know myself, I'll stay this way. Ty for the answer Duquin.

#15Staff Positions - Page 2 Empty Re: Staff Positions Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:07 am

YUKIRIN

YUKIRIN
I understand, but for the sake of the site, please do not show displays of the sourness. Lol, trust me I was not happy with the tier I got after the reboot, but displaying discontentment with it may seem a bit unprofessional in the part of the staff. Hence, that is why I am bringing it up. ^.^

http://www.fairytail-rp.com/

#16Staff Positions - Page 2 Empty Re: Staff Positions Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:47 am

Anonymous
Not to copy Yuki, but, Sounds good for the member voting on colors thing, Duquin. Smile Could provide needed feedback on what everyone else thinks.

#17Staff Positions - Page 2 Empty Re: Staff Positions Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:43 am

Anonymous
Well if you had been here when I came, you would've known, like all the other active and staff members. That I am in fact, very unprofessional, and unorthodox. So, I'm not going to say anything if that's what you mean, but, I don't intend to keep the way I feel locked up in a box. Just a fair heads up I suppose.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum