Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 7]

#41Questions Section - Page 5 Empty Re: Questions Section Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:55 am

Anonymous
Apology for the double post....

In another thread Yuki said that the "page" requirement for various training and the like represented 15 posts/page, yet the default setting for the forum is 10 posts/page and nowhere in the rules or guides does it clarify how many posts a "page" is or instruct users to switch their settings to match the 15 posts/page (though I haven't found the setting that lets you switch that, so it may not even be possible for users to change that for all I know).

I asked for clarification of this point and regrettably my post seems to have been missed somehow. This issue was very confusing to me and I am sure is/will be to other new members. If this matter could somehow be cleared up and the rules corrected/adapted to make this less confusing for new players that would really help alot. Thanks!

#42Questions Section - Page 5 Empty Re: Questions Section Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:49 pm

YUKIRIN

YUKIRIN
Azai Genji wrote:Apology for the double post....

In another thread Yuki said that the "page" requirement for various training and the like represented 15 posts/page, yet the default setting for the forum is 10 posts/page and nowhere in the rules or guides does it clarify how many posts a "page" is or instruct users to switch their settings to match the 15 posts/page (though I haven't found the setting that lets you switch that, so it may not even be possible for users to change that for all I know).

I asked for clarification of this point and regrettably my post seems to have been missed somehow. This issue was very confusing to me and I am sure is/will be to other new members. If this matter could somehow be cleared up and the rules corrected/adapted to make this less confusing for new players that would really help alot. Thanks!
Quote do post: 74072

That thread was old, and really shouldn't have been brought up again. But it was so whatever. Anyways, that was on our old skin when it was 15 posts a page. With the new skin(this one) created at the end of May, pages have been defaulted at ten once again. However, I will clarify this in the guides. ^.^ Thank you for bringing this up.

http://www.fairytail-rp.com/

#43Questions Section - Page 5 Empty Re: Questions Section Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:25 am

Anonymous
Question: how does one master Fullbring? I know there is a pre-evolved fullbring and a evolved fullbring but is there a final stage to fullbring that goes beyond the evolved fullbring?

#44Questions Section - Page 5 Empty Re: Questions Section Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:24 pm

Anonymous
how ?

#45Questions Section - Page 5 Empty Re: Questions Section Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:14 pm

Anonymous
I hope you know Sapphire that you can't be related to Kurosaki Ichigo, this is an Au universe so he never existed here. Secondly, Epizon Psychi is my character's name so it can't exactly be the name of your character's zanpakuto, Sorry. Please do read the rules before getting started on your character.

#46Questions Section - Page 5 Empty Re: Questions Section Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:56 pm

Anonymous
So just a real quick question that would do better with multiple opinions.

I was searching up systems a little while ago. It was for one of the ones I forgot and I came across a certain system being this one by Duquin

The nobility system.
http://www.bleachstory.net/t4877-nobility-system?highlight=system

After reading it I found it to be a wonderful idea and so did everyone who posted on it. So I am just asking really why it was never a go and it was never applied into the sites mechanics. I think it would be a great idea and would like to ask who thinks it would be a good addition to the site?

#47Questions Section - Page 5 Empty Re: Questions Section Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:16 pm

Anonymous
The absence of an active member base is to blame for this. If the system was already implemented then we'll have plenty of people focusing only on it. I do agree though, it is a good system and should be implemented. I'll start moving things around to make it happen. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

#48Questions Section - Page 5 Empty Re: Questions Section Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:34 am

Anonymous
Your welcome Epi, I am now going to start going through the archives and hope to uncover "treasure" that will benefit the site and it's members. Maybe I can dig up more stuff like this which is good but never put in place.

#49Questions Section - Page 5 Empty Re: Questions Section Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:55 pm

Anonymous
Hmm. This Kidō limit of 1 custom Kidō for non members of the Kidō Corps, I need ot to be defined as one of these two options;

1) That you can only use known Canon Kidō Spells

Or; You can create spells to fill in the gaps of the known Database of Kidō. By this I mean I could create something like Hado #2 which has never been revealed and it be allowed but not something that works outside of limits like a modified spell or a created spell which is equivalent to #X.

I would also like to point out that a system or database with all Kidō that fills in gaps would be nice.. -_-
Also I really should know this as I am applying for a MM position. DERP.

#50Questions Section - Page 5 Empty Re: Questions Section Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:31 pm

Anonymous
Skills that have been mentioned in the manga and anime are the one's taught in the academy. Except a few like Jugeki Byakurai, that's Urahara's custom version. Those and similar also qualify as custom kido spells. Also, those that haven't been shown and you are making yourself, in other words, your creations are also custom obviously.

A list of kido spells would be nice indeed. Someone will have to work on it. There was one around I think, don't know where it is though.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum